or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › Vaccinations Debate › Shocking revelation about formaldehyde in pears - it's 120 times more than in a vaccine!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shocking revelation about formaldehyde in pears - it's 120 times more than in a vaccine! - Page 6

post #101 of 125
Nice picture. But I can draw one that shows they are different! Artistic ability is not fact, nor is it science.
post #102 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

Here's a visualisation of the kind of formaldahyde in your body (which should be the same as in pears) versus the trace amounts found in vaccines.

 

*

PROscincemum is just a PROpagandist for FB memes twins.gif  and not even a good one  at that! what a joker!

post #103 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by pek64 View Post

Nice picture. But I can draw one that shows they are different! Artistic ability is not fact, nor is it science.

Pek are you saying that they are not, in fact, both one carbon, two hydrogen, and one oxygen? How would you depict the differently?
post #104 of 125
Omg who cares? Since when has the major concern about vaccines been formaldehyde? I don't know or care about the difference between formaldehyde you eat and formaldehyde in drugs. This is a stupid red herring.
post #105 of 125
So don't click the thread if you don't care about it?
post #106 of 125
I'm subscribed because I posted up thread. I just can't believe the conversation is still going.

It galls me that you would say what you just did when time after time you post one liners for the sole purpose of letting others know you find their posts dismissible. This is how you first came to my attention, in fact, in a thread about whether single moms can be expected to homeschool.

But I guess if increases your post count...
post #107 of 125
I am saying that a drawing of a flat Earth does not make the Earth flat.

I am saying that the picture does not PROVE anything.

The picture clearly is a computer drawn object that was copied and pasted beside the original. It is from a provax site, to boot.

I am saying that if you want those reading this to believe they are the same molecular structure, find a reputable, neutral description of the molecules in the average pear, and a reputable, neutral description of the molecules in the vaccine of your choice, and THEN there will be some merit to your argument.
Edited by pek64 - 3/26/13 at 6:38pm
post #108 of 125
No, it doesn't prove anything. It illustrates it. If its incorrect, please enlighten us. Otherwise, what's wrong with posting it?
post #109 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by pek64 View Post

I am saying that a drawing of a flat Earth does not make the Earth flat.

I am saying that the picture does not PROVE anything.

The picture clearly is a computer drawn object that was copied and pasted beside the original. It is from a provax site, to boot.

I am saying that if you want those reading this to believe they are the same molecular structure, find a reputable, neutral description of the molecules in the average pear, and a reputable, neutral description of the molecules in the vaccine of your choice, and THEN there will be some merit to your argument.

 

Formaledehyde is formaldehyde is H2CO.  It just is.  There's nothing "biased" about that.  If it had a different molecular structure, it wouldn't be formaldehyde and we wouldn't be discussing it.

post #110 of 125
ERSS posted that the vaccine contains formaldehyde, and pears contain a different -aldehyde. So far, the provax side has not refuted that information. Do you have a neutral, reputable source that shows the -aldehyde in pears is, in fact, formaldehyde? Her source is a college textbook. That is neutral, and reputable. It is your turn to provide information from a neutral, reputable source.
post #111 of 125
I dot really know the context for what she's getting that from, but I do not think she is correct.
post #112 of 125

Inside vaccines is definitely not a pro vax website.
post #113 of 125
Quote:
Formaldehyde can be found naturally in food up to the levels of 300 to 400 mg/kg, including fruits and vegetables (e.g. pear, apple, green onion), meats, fish (e.g., Bombay-duck, cod fish), crustacean and dried mushroom, etc ( Appendix).

http://www.cfs.gov.hk/english/programme/programme_rafs/programme_rafs_fa_02_09.html

 

 

Quote:
Many foods for example naturally contain quite significant levels (100's of mg/kg) of formaldehyde (crustaceans, shitake mushrooms, pears).

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=stricter-regulation-of-formaldehyde-remains-uncertain

post #114 of 125
I think that one actually got posted way back at the beginning of the thread, too.
post #115 of 125

Back to the important questions:

 

1. Is synthetic formaldehyde used in vaccines?

2. How is injected, synthetic formaldehyde absorbed, distributed, metabolized, and eliminated by the body? Is it any different than naturally occurring formaldehyde?

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

Inspired by Mirzam's posts on the peanut oil adjuvant thread, I've been wondering....

 

Is it possible to for the body to become sensitized to the formaldehyde in vaccines, then develop a condition where the immune system attacks its own naturally occurring formaldehyde? What about the formaldehyde found in food and the environment?

http://www.dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/formaldehyde-allergy.html

 

Maybe it's a stretch, but the idea has been nagging me for a few days. It's not healthy to hold these thoughts in lol!

post #116 of 125
Yes it is synthetic. I've not seen anything that leads me to believe it is treated differently by the body.
post #117 of 125
Since formaldehyde is already in your blood all the time, why would a vaccination suddenly cause your body to sensitize to it? Also, as it's not a protein, I think it's extremely unlikely.
post #118 of 125

IMO when you align yourself with a group and promote their propaganda (5+ memes) directly taken from their site, that really shows where your true motives are and I don't view them as wanting/desiring true discussions.

post #119 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Back to the important questions:

 

1. Is synthetic formaldehyde used in vaccines?

2. How is injected, synthetic formaldehyde absorbed, distributed, metabolized, and eliminated by the body? Is it any different than naturally occurring formaldehyde?

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

Inspired by Mirzam's posts on the peanut oil adjuvant thread, I've been wondering....

 

Is it possible to for the body to become sensitized to the formaldehyde in vaccines, then develop a condition where the immune system attacks its own naturally occurring formaldehyde? What about the formaldehyde found in food and the environment?

http://www.dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/formaldehyde-allergy.html

 

Maybe it's a stretch, but the idea has been nagging me for a few days. It's not healthy to hold these thoughts in lol!

I feel for you, I don't see real discussion here greensad.gif

post #120 of 125

According to:
Formaldehyde and Other Aldehydes
National Research Council
page 77, table 5-15
http://archive.org/stream/formaldehydeando003763mbp#page/n87/mode/2up

From the above source:

No formaldehyde in pears.

 

Aldehydes in pears are:
- acetaldehyde CH3CHO
- propanal CH3CH2CHO
- 2-hexenal
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Vaccinations Debate
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › Vaccinations Debate › Shocking revelation about formaldehyde in pears - it's 120 times more than in a vaccine!