Anthrax Trials to Begin in Children - Page 3
Quick recap of the parts of this thread that I understand, starting from my first post:
- I try to make a post about how deadly inhaled anthrax is, but before posting I click back to just after "inhalation" to clarify that it's the "worst sort," only I somehow replace "inhalation" with this instead of putting it after, so my post no longer makes sense.
- pek64 points out that my pot is wrong
- Rachel appears to realize what I meant.
- pek64 says there is no information from the cdc on how many cases were inhaled
- chickabiddy points out that the information does exist and is, in fact, provided in the source that pek64 linked to just two posts ago. (no big, it's easy to read over blurbs like that when in a hurry)
- marnica points out that it's not bad math but rather a problem of clarifying what we are talking about
- serenbat points out that my original post seems to be talking about all forms, which was 22
- I come back and apologize for the confusion and clarify that yes, I did mean inhalation.
And for the rest of it? I each of you is just a bit confused by what the other/s are talking about, and I'm confused by it all, so I think pek64 is right and it's time to move on. I'll try not to leave important words out next time.
It says no such thing. In fact, the article in Washington Post states that a trial like this would be ethically impossible. It is huge issues with drug given to kids and pregnant women. Thee meds save lives but there it no way one can do clinical trials forehand.
Also, clinical trials have consents mile long. Up to 25 pages sometime. So, not one is grabbing any kids and injecting anthrax
But apparently I won't try that hard since the bit in bold was supposed to read "I think each of you" but apparently I left the "think" out. Oops.
Also, above that, "pot" was supposed to be "post."
I probably shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard some days.