Still only can limp walk up and down the block. Physical therapy 2x a week. I do resistance exercises, using bands. Hopefully surgery will be scheduled for next week.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 7post #121 of 3464/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #122 of 3464/8/13 at 3:33pmpost #123 of 3464/8/13 at 8:17pmpost #124 of 3464/8/13 at 9:07pmpost #125 of 3464/8/13 at 11:19pmpost #126 of 3464/9/13 at 2:49amQuote:
I've had success with cutting out sugary food (except fruit) reducing grains and increasing protein. Not to the point of ketosis, I definitely don't cut out grains altogether.
I have never had under supply issues though. And I eat more or less whatever I want for the first eight weeks or so.post #127 of 3464/9/13 at 3:44amThread Starter
As some of you have seen from my byline, I am pregnant! This has been 2 years in the making going through infertility testing over the last year and then finally this last month going through an IVF cycle. Tomorrow is my blood test to confirm but I am getting positive hpts so I am hoping that my blood levels are good. Obviously I won't be losing weight for the next 9 months, but I will still be willing to be the cheerleader and keep the chart for everyone here because I know I will be back once I have had my baby.
It looks like many of you have had a great week! Those people highlighted in yellow haven't reported a Monday weigh in yet, but if you update, I will change it.
Exercising 4 times a week is key for many people to get over the hump of beginning to lose weight. So if your numbers weren't what you hoped, add in a few more exercise sessions or maybe some different exercise types.post #128 of 3464/9/13 at 6:07ampost #129 of 3464/9/13 at 6:57ampost #130 of 3464/9/13 at 7:21ampost #131 of 3464/9/13 at 9:34am
Congrats on the pregnancy!!
Today we went to the park at 8 am. It has a playground and a skate park enclosed with a track and a fence so I walked while the boys played. Walked about 30 min before the middle child started whining and we had a broken bone scare (not broken thank goodness) so we went to the store and went home.post #132 of 3464/9/13 at 10:56ampost #133 of 3464/9/13 at 2:21pmpost #134 of 3464/10/13 at 6:01ampost #135 of 3464/10/13 at 6:30ampost #136 of 3464/10/13 at 6:36ampost #137 of 3464/10/13 at 9:15ampost #138 of 3464/10/13 at 10:08ampost #139 of 3464/10/13 at 12:20pmpost #140 of 3464/11/13 at 9:41amLilacvioletiris, Congrats
Yesterday, I walked to physical therapy and back. I did 10 minutes on the stationary bike, band resistance exercise, and modified planks.
Super excited because my ankle screw removal surgery is set for Monday. After that, it's on crutches for a week. Worth it because once I heal from that I will finally be able to walk properly. Then back on the ice!
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › No heartbeat. Gone. 33 seconds ago
- › I have a question....(long) 53 seconds ago
- › The (Hopefully) Sane Holiday Therapy Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mother believes her 19 yr old son died from complications of flu shot 4 minutes ago
- › dressing your baby warmly for winter 5 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Birth bead exchange 7 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call 11 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 16 minutes ago
- › Babywearing experiences 16 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo