Still only can limp walk up and down the block. Physical therapy 2x a week. I do resistance exercises, using bands. Hopefully surgery will be scheduled for next week.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/12/14 at 9:55am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 7post #121 of 3464/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #122 of 3464/8/13 at 3:33pmpost #123 of 3464/8/13 at 8:17pmpost #124 of 3464/8/13 at 9:07pmpost #125 of 3464/8/13 at 11:19pmpost #126 of 3464/9/13 at 2:49amQuote:
I've had success with cutting out sugary food (except fruit) reducing grains and increasing protein. Not to the point of ketosis, I definitely don't cut out grains altogether.
I have never had under supply issues though. And I eat more or less whatever I want for the first eight weeks or so.post #127 of 3464/9/13 at 3:44amThread Starter
As some of you have seen from my byline, I am pregnant! This has been 2 years in the making going through infertility testing over the last year and then finally this last month going through an IVF cycle. Tomorrow is my blood test to confirm but I am getting positive hpts so I am hoping that my blood levels are good. Obviously I won't be losing weight for the next 9 months, but I will still be willing to be the cheerleader and keep the chart for everyone here because I know I will be back once I have had my baby.
It looks like many of you have had a great week! Those people highlighted in yellow haven't reported a Monday weigh in yet, but if you update, I will change it.
Exercising 4 times a week is key for many people to get over the hump of beginning to lose weight. So if your numbers weren't what you hoped, add in a few more exercise sessions or maybe some different exercise types.post #128 of 3464/9/13 at 6:07ampost #129 of 3464/9/13 at 6:57ampost #130 of 3464/9/13 at 7:21ampost #131 of 3464/9/13 at 9:34am
Congrats on the pregnancy!!
Today we went to the park at 8 am. It has a playground and a skate park enclosed with a track and a fence so I walked while the boys played. Walked about 30 min before the middle child started whining and we had a broken bone scare (not broken thank goodness) so we went to the store and went home.post #132 of 3464/9/13 at 10:56ampost #133 of 3464/9/13 at 2:21pmpost #134 of 3464/10/13 at 6:01ampost #135 of 3464/10/13 at 6:30ampost #136 of 3464/10/13 at 6:36ampost #137 of 3464/10/13 at 9:15ampost #138 of 3464/10/13 at 10:08ampost #139 of 3464/10/13 at 12:20pmpost #140 of 3464/11/13 at 9:41amLilacvioletiris, Congrats
Yesterday, I walked to physical therapy and back. I did 10 minutes on the stationary bike, band resistance exercise, and modified planks.
Super excited because my ankle screw removal surgery is set for Monday. After that, it's on crutches for a week. Worth it because once I heal from that I will finally be able to walk properly. Then back on the ice!
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Gestational Diabetes Support Group 25 minutes ago
- › Fruit makes me gag 31 minutes ago
- › Unplanned UBAC waterbirth, painless. *pics* 57 minutes ago
- › WISC IV scores v. Kauffman FCI 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Has anyone had revision surgery on a perineal tear? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Coping with husband not wanting more children 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Devastated over husband not wanting more children. 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › DH makes weird statements about food when I try to discuss our food... 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Midwives in CT (again...) 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild