241.2, could do better.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on Today at 8:20 am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 9post #161 of 3464/15/13 at 5:19ampost #162 of 3464/15/13 at 5:20ampost #163 of 3464/15/13 at 6:28ampost #164 of 3464/15/13 at 7:10ampost #165 of 3464/15/13 at 7:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Amandamarie
Surgery tomorrow morning. I'll weigh in and post before I go. Not sure how much exercise I'll get this week. The incisions need to heal first. Next week, I start physical therapy again and walking.
The lettuce wrap idea sounds good. I'm a vegetarian, so I'd have to find another protein, other than meat and tofu.
Good luck tomorrow! And idk if this is appealing to u but u can always do rice & beans wrapped in lettucepost #166 of 3464/15/13 at 7:20ampost #167 of 3464/15/13 at 7:21am
Got on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see 176.6!! Considering how sporadic my runs were last week, I didn't think I'd see a 2lb loss.
I'm still struggling with getting consistent workouts. My 2 youngest, DD3 who is 2yo and DD4 who is 2mo, are both really clingy. I'm trying to squeeze in some body weight exercises wherever I can.post #168 of 3464/15/13 at 7:34ampost #169 of 3464/15/13 at 7:36ampost #170 of 3464/15/13 at 7:43ampost #171 of 3464/15/13 at 12:20pmpost #172 of 3464/15/13 at 1:24pmpost #173 of 3464/15/13 at 1:30pmpost #174 of 3464/15/13 at 1:34pmpost #175 of 3464/15/13 at 6:10pmThread Starter
Amanda, I hope your surgery goes well and that next week you can be back to PT and walking again.
hedgehogs, you can totally get to that 166 again! You have still lost some from the beginning and that is good.
valid28, I am glad that the exercise is making the difference.
woodchick, you are continuing your trend of 2 weeks at the same weight then a loss. Keep it up! You are going in the correct direction.
micah_mae, you are doing great! You want to lose between 1 and 2 pounds a week so that your metabolism can keep up with the changes in your body so you can keep losing until you get to your goal.
nobodymove, do you need to up your exercise a bit or maybe change a bit of what you eat this week? The MyFitnessPal that some of the ladies were talking about might be helpful.
mamaofprincess, over the last two weeks you have lost 2.29 percent of your weight. That is awesome!
Jaxy, get back on track and you will keep up the good work - so far almost 4 pounds over the last 2 weeks.
FillingMyQuiver, you have lost almost 5 pounds over the last 2 weeks. That is awesome. Keep up doing the good work!
Chloe'sMama keep up the good work. Picking up the pace with exercise is always a good thing.
SweetSilver, I am glad that you are almost to your first goal. Little goals help you overall to reach your overarching goal.
C is for Cookie, you did have some food that wasn't the best choice this week. Next week will be better.
katc, you did it once, you can do it again to get down below 170 pounds.
IsaFrench, I hope that you can resist the peanut brittle.
Still waiting for a few more ladies to check in with their weights so I will post the chart tomorrow.post #176 of 3464/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #177 of 3464/16/13 at 12:53ampost #178 of 3464/16/13 at 4:39amThread Starter
You are welcome, IsaFrench! Encouragement and companionship on the journey is what is necessary to make it to the end with a loss.
Here is Week 3's stats. Those in yellow I haven't heard from this week. I know Amanda was having surgery so I figure she will fill us in when she gets recovered from that.post #179 of 3464/16/13 at 1:20pm
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 40 seconds ago
- › Horse troughs? Sotck tanks? anyone else using a alternative... 47 seconds ago
- › Pregnancy Cravings 2 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 4 minutes ago
- › Baby aspirin 6 minutes ago
- › Tub experiences 6 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Newly married, TTC starting 3/2014 7 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 7 minutes ago
- › Birth certificate and proof of pregnancy 14 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo