241.2, could do better.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 9post #161 of 3464/15/13 at 5:19ampost #162 of 3464/15/13 at 5:20ampost #163 of 3464/15/13 at 6:28ampost #164 of 3464/15/13 at 7:10ampost #165 of 3464/15/13 at 7:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Amandamarie
Surgery tomorrow morning. I'll weigh in and post before I go. Not sure how much exercise I'll get this week. The incisions need to heal first. Next week, I start physical therapy again and walking.
The lettuce wrap idea sounds good. I'm a vegetarian, so I'd have to find another protein, other than meat and tofu.
Good luck tomorrow! And idk if this is appealing to u but u can always do rice & beans wrapped in lettucepost #166 of 3464/15/13 at 7:20ampost #167 of 3464/15/13 at 7:21am
Got on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see 176.6!! Considering how sporadic my runs were last week, I didn't think I'd see a 2lb loss.
I'm still struggling with getting consistent workouts. My 2 youngest, DD3 who is 2yo and DD4 who is 2mo, are both really clingy. I'm trying to squeeze in some body weight exercises wherever I can.post #168 of 3464/15/13 at 7:34ampost #169 of 3464/15/13 at 7:36ampost #170 of 3464/15/13 at 7:43ampost #171 of 3464/15/13 at 12:20pmpost #172 of 3464/15/13 at 1:24pmpost #173 of 3464/15/13 at 1:30pmpost #174 of 3464/15/13 at 1:34pmpost #175 of 3464/15/13 at 6:10pmThread Starter
Amanda, I hope your surgery goes well and that next week you can be back to PT and walking again.
hedgehogs, you can totally get to that 166 again! You have still lost some from the beginning and that is good.
valid28, I am glad that the exercise is making the difference.
woodchick, you are continuing your trend of 2 weeks at the same weight then a loss. Keep it up! You are going in the correct direction.
micah_mae, you are doing great! You want to lose between 1 and 2 pounds a week so that your metabolism can keep up with the changes in your body so you can keep losing until you get to your goal.
nobodymove, do you need to up your exercise a bit or maybe change a bit of what you eat this week? The MyFitnessPal that some of the ladies were talking about might be helpful.
mamaofprincess, over the last two weeks you have lost 2.29 percent of your weight. That is awesome!
Jaxy, get back on track and you will keep up the good work - so far almost 4 pounds over the last 2 weeks.
FillingMyQuiver, you have lost almost 5 pounds over the last 2 weeks. That is awesome. Keep up doing the good work!
Chloe'sMama keep up the good work. Picking up the pace with exercise is always a good thing.
SweetSilver, I am glad that you are almost to your first goal. Little goals help you overall to reach your overarching goal.
C is for Cookie, you did have some food that wasn't the best choice this week. Next week will be better.
katc, you did it once, you can do it again to get down below 170 pounds.
IsaFrench, I hope that you can resist the peanut brittle.
Still waiting for a few more ladies to check in with their weights so I will post the chart tomorrow.post #176 of 3464/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #177 of 3464/16/13 at 12:53ampost #178 of 3464/16/13 at 4:39amThread Starter
You are welcome, IsaFrench! Encouragement and companionship on the journey is what is necessary to make it to the end with a loss.
Here is Week 3's stats. Those in yellow I haven't heard from this week. I know Amanda was having surgery so I figure she will fill us in when she gets recovered from that.post #179 of 3464/16/13 at 1:20pm
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Stocking Stuffers! 2 minutes ago
- › When is a good age to begin knitting and crochet? 5 minutes ago
- › sippy cup 7 minutes ago
- › Fall Pantry Challenge 2013 7 minutes ago
- › Worst Christmas Gift thread 8 minutes ago
- › first semester homeschooling thoughts and questions 8 minutes ago
- › Getting out of debt in December, 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Great gift wrap ideas 10 minutes ago
- › Hair today... 10 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 12 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh