151. I ran 4 days and ate pretty good other than a baby shower I went to yesterday, I think I ate 5 cookies, 2 scones and a piece of cake. Doh!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/12/14 at 9:55am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 11post #201 of 3464/22/13 at 8:34ampost #202 of 3464/22/13 at 8:41am
179.4. Yikes, creeping back up! Although, it's honestly not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I tried a couple of new recipes this week and they were delicious!
I go to a family reunion on Friday, so I won't be here to report next week. Sorry team! I'm hoping to have a good number in two weeks. This vacation offers lots of opportunities to be active, so as long as I'm reasonable about my food choices and don't just mindlessly stuff myself, I should be ok. We shall see!post #203 of 3464/22/13 at 9:18ampost #204 of 3464/22/13 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #205 of 3464/22/13 at 4:02pmpost #206 of 3464/22/13 at 5:18pmpost #207 of 3464/22/13 at 6:41pmpost #208 of 3464/22/13 at 7:17pmpost #209 of 3464/22/13 at 9:43pm149 here. Am I too late? I'm so sorry! I totally spaced. DH & I have started a new eating/exercise program and its been a lot of work. Add that to the fact that my boss is out of town and I'm running the business while he's away. I've got lots of great excuses. Anyway, hoping my body is going through a recomposition and I will start losing before next week.post #210 of 3464/23/13 at 2:04am203.5 Didn't get much exercise last week. Yesterday, I got the stitches out and I'm cleared to go back to physical therapy. Also, out of the boot and wearing ankle brace again. No skating for 4 more weeks. My doctor wants to make sure holes in my ankle are completely healed.
I start PT again on Wednesday. Soon I'll be walking again. Yay!!post #211 of 3464/23/13 at 4:01ampost #212 of 3464/23/13 at 11:16am
It can change pretty fast I noticed too! After an evening of pizza last week, I weighed just for the heck of it and had "gained" 5 pounds But luckily the next morning it was back to normal. And sometimes I weigh in the morning and the number is very low, but then the next morning it's back up. Go figure.post #213 of 3464/23/13 at 6:18pmpost #214 of 3464/24/13 at 3:51amThread Starter
micah_mae, I found it lots to do with my salt consumption. Higher salt content, higher weight the next day. You may want to track your food consumption and see if there is a correlation.
Keep up the good work ladies. How is exercise going for you this week?
AFM, exciting news! I am having twins! Found out yesterday. I knew with IVF that it was a possibility, but yesterday I saw two little hearts beating and I am humbled by the opportunity to grow two humans at once!post #215 of 3464/24/13 at 4:58ampost #216 of 3464/24/13 at 8:16am
Getting back on the yoga track a little bit more each day, and it looks like I can get in a couple of long, long walks this week. I'm going to be please if I stay on track this week, or even if I land on 154. My weight popped back up to 154.5 since weigh-in (already, yikes!), so I need to be extra-diligent this week.
Congrats on the twins!post #217 of 3464/24/13 at 8:49ampost #218 of 3464/24/13 at 1:16pmNot that I'm doing super awesome and should really be giving advice, but I've found that snacking on a few prunes a day to keep everything moving along regularly seems to be especially helpful when u see the scale creeping up when ur really being good. I think that was my deal this past weigh in, prunes, prunes, prunes!!!post #219 of 3464/25/13 at 12:28ampost #220 of 3464/25/13 at 12:58am
managed "no cake,no sweets" this morning ... we do Birthday breakfasts (with just the 5 of us) as a rule ... that was DD2, turning 6
& in two days DS is turning 12 ...
am trying a "no sugar, no dairy, no grain" for the moment (have got gut issues + hoping it could help with foggy brain-add type of behavior too)
and am adding coconut oil on my proteîn & veggies meals
so far, so good, i can feel i've lost already 2 lb since Monday ... now, just hoping i can keep it up & resist emotional eating (easier said than done !)
swam with my new swimming costume yesterday, a tad too small & with a tummy control panel & a bras shelf type of lining => i feel so good in it and am hoping it will help me resist "poor food choices" ...
am going to swim again today
my next doctor appointment is in 13 days, am right now at the weight i was supposed to be mid-march, so am hopping to see the scale go down even a bit more in the next two weeks ....so i don't feel so dumb at the doctor (whom i've seen regularly since September ... it's advisable that i loose some weight to lower down my risk of a recurence of breast cancer ... since about 15% of the body's hormons are produced in fat cells ....)
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Postpartum Thread! 5 minutes ago
- › March Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Birth/body preparation tips and ideas 21 minutes ago
- › Crafts to sell at craft fair 28 minutes ago
- › how to part with sentimental items 52 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › upsetting appointment 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild