oops, yes, I meant to say it in english, PMS :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 14post #261 of 3465/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #262 of 3465/3/13 at 6:23ampost #263 of 3465/3/13 at 6:42am
ahah yes, that's what I become
IsaFrench (and everybody else that love coffee), I just discovered that putting Vanilla Almond Milk makes coffee taste awesome (AND sweet, with no need for sugar!). I always put cream and sugar in my coffee cause that's how I like it but really with almond milk I don't need to put neither!! I'm very happy of my discovery lol!
Edited by Jaxy - 5/3/13 at 9:45ampost #264 of 3465/3/13 at 9:48ampost #265 of 3465/3/13 at 3:43pmThread Starterpost #266 of 3465/5/13 at 9:16pmpost #267 of 3465/6/13 at 12:51am
same as last week ...
- a little starch has crept up again in my menus + i had fried whitebait on Wednesday & oven fries yesterday
- was only able to go swimming twice last week instead of 4 times the week before ...
my doctor appointment is tomorrow
am glad i'm still under 70 kg, but am desappointed i didn't loose anymore this past week, plateau-ing is irritating !post #268 of 3465/6/13 at 4:49am67.8kg (149.5lb).
Pretty happy with that. A kg/week is obviously not realistic for me while I'm breast feeding so I'll be happy with 0.5kg/week. The slower you lose it the more likely you are to keep it off, right?!
Started the week on a good note with an hour long walk this evening, including some steep hills. My brother pushed the pram but I carried 9.11kg of baby the whole way :-)post #269 of 3465/6/13 at 4:51am
I'm at 212! Only down 1lb, but it is good to see the number down, finally!
We're in the midst of selling our house, so the last week has been crazy and this week will be full of packing and moving things into storage. I'm hoping that counts as exercise as I doubt I'll be getting to the gym!post #270 of 3465/6/13 at 4:53ampost #271 of 3465/6/13 at 4:55ampost #272 of 3465/6/13 at 6:19ampost #273 of 3465/6/13 at 6:55ampost #274 of 3465/6/13 at 7:00ampost #275 of 3465/6/13 at 7:14ampost #276 of 3465/6/13 at 7:15ampost #277 of 3465/6/13 at 7:27am
On my new scale, I'm weighing in at 134. Don't know what went wrong really... I did my best exercising this week with cardio and weight training and still...nothing. I actually ate well too and drank a lot more water than usual (I am VERY thirsty nowadays) Although, I may be adjusting to a new scale.
On a side note, DBF suspects that I am pregnant. I have missed a period...just don't want to buy a hpt to see the results yet.
post #278 of 3465/6/13 at 7:32am
Wow! Way to go ladies!
I squeaked by with a .5 # loss, so today it's 152.5. It's still a loss, I'm not complaining.
OK, I'm complaining! It's also the first week that takes me off track from my goal--getting to the bottom side of 150. I know what I'm doing-- the snacking is creeping back in, I bought whole fat yogurt thinking it would be more satiating, but it seems to make me more hungry, and yesterday I had some heavy gardening work and came home ravenous and snarfed a huge meal--then topped it off with homemade biscuits and 2 popsicles. Oh, and some lemonade. So, I should be thankful for .5#, but I'm going to pout instead...post #279 of 3465/6/13 at 12:28pmpost #280 of 3465/6/13 at 12:32pm
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 39 seconds ago
- › HELP!!!! Not sure what to do with our middle child 1 minute ago
- › 52 Project Challenge, 2013 2 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 5 minutes ago
- › Enter the BabyKicks and The Mindful Home Giveaway! 6 minutes ago
- › Hypnobirthing 9 minutes ago
- › Hi every body 13 minutes ago
- › Hair today... 17 minutes ago
- › December (already!) chat 19 minutes ago
- › December Chat 22 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh