oops, yes, I meant to say it in english, PMS :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0 (enrolling through April 3, starts... - Page 14post #261 of 3465/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #262 of 3465/3/13 at 6:23ampost #263 of 3465/3/13 at 6:42am
ahah yes, that's what I become
IsaFrench (and everybody else that love coffee), I just discovered that putting Vanilla Almond Milk makes coffee taste awesome (AND sweet, with no need for sugar!). I always put cream and sugar in my coffee cause that's how I like it but really with almond milk I don't need to put neither!! I'm very happy of my discovery lol!
Edited by Jaxy - 5/3/13 at 9:45ampost #264 of 3465/3/13 at 9:48ampost #265 of 3465/3/13 at 3:43pmThread Starterpost #266 of 3465/5/13 at 9:16pmpost #267 of 3465/6/13 at 12:51am
same as last week ...
- a little starch has crept up again in my menus + i had fried whitebait on Wednesday & oven fries yesterday
- was only able to go swimming twice last week instead of 4 times the week before ...
my doctor appointment is tomorrow
am glad i'm still under 70 kg, but am desappointed i didn't loose anymore this past week, plateau-ing is irritating !post #268 of 3465/6/13 at 4:49am67.8kg (149.5lb).
Pretty happy with that. A kg/week is obviously not realistic for me while I'm breast feeding so I'll be happy with 0.5kg/week. The slower you lose it the more likely you are to keep it off, right?!
Started the week on a good note with an hour long walk this evening, including some steep hills. My brother pushed the pram but I carried 9.11kg of baby the whole way :-)post #269 of 3465/6/13 at 4:51am
I'm at 212! Only down 1lb, but it is good to see the number down, finally!
We're in the midst of selling our house, so the last week has been crazy and this week will be full of packing and moving things into storage. I'm hoping that counts as exercise as I doubt I'll be getting to the gym!post #270 of 3465/6/13 at 4:53ampost #271 of 3465/6/13 at 4:55ampost #272 of 3465/6/13 at 6:19ampost #273 of 3465/6/13 at 6:55ampost #274 of 3465/6/13 at 7:00ampost #275 of 3465/6/13 at 7:14ampost #276 of 3465/6/13 at 7:15ampost #277 of 3465/6/13 at 7:27am
On my new scale, I'm weighing in at 134. Don't know what went wrong really... I did my best exercising this week with cardio and weight training and still...nothing. I actually ate well too and drank a lot more water than usual (I am VERY thirsty nowadays) Although, I may be adjusting to a new scale.
On a side note, DBF suspects that I am pregnant. I have missed a period...just don't want to buy a hpt to see the results yet.
post #278 of 3465/6/13 at 7:32am
Wow! Way to go ladies!
I squeaked by with a .5 # loss, so today it's 152.5. It's still a loss, I'm not complaining.
OK, I'm complaining! It's also the first week that takes me off track from my goal--getting to the bottom side of 150. I know what I'm doing-- the snacking is creeping back in, I bought whole fat yogurt thinking it would be more satiating, but it seems to make me more hungry, and yesterday I had some heavy gardening work and came home ravenous and snarfed a huge meal--then topped it off with homemade biscuits and 2 popsicles. Oh, and some lemonade. So, I should be thankful for .5#, but I'm going to pout instead...post #279 of 3465/6/13 at 12:28pmpost #280 of 3465/6/13 at 12:32pm
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! 3 minutes ago
- › General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Dreamy lighting and baby belly 12 minutes ago
- › March Chat! 12 minutes ago
- › Interesting article on Sushi... 17 minutes ago
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 18 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 18 minutes ago
- › Want to join the Mod Squad? 18 minutes ago
- › Anyone else's milk dried up? 21 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea