1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in the suburbs of Kansas City, Kansas. I moved here, to Evansville, IN when I was 15.
2. What is your favorite place you've lived and why?
Kansas City. My mom has a big huge Catholic family, so it was always a blast being able to see them every Sunday for lunch.
3. What is your education in (degrees, certifications, skill training, etc.)?
I'm 4 classes away from having my Associates of Science in Veterinary Technology.
4. What is the last job you held prior to becoming a mother?
I worked at the Membership Desk at Sam's Club.
5. If you work now, what do you do specifically? If you stay at home, what are a few things you do every week with the kids and around the house?
Now, I work at the animal emergency clinic as a Vet Asst. I'll become a Tech once I graduate and get my certification.
6. Do you consider yourself religious, spiritual, philosophical, etc.? If so, how would you describe your beliefs and/or traditions?
I have no idea. I've been back and forth on this since I was born. I believe in SOMETHING, but not organized religion.
7. List two things you know a lot about:
Animals. How to Google stuff.
8. List three things you love to do:
Read. Work (Seriously. I love my job!). Play outside.
9. Do you currently adhere to a special kind of diet? If so, what and why?
The typical prego diet--- I eat whatever the kid wants. =p
10. What is your favorite form of exercise?
11. If you could change anything about your current life, what would it be?
$$$. We'd be in a more stable place financially. We'll get there someday...
12. Name one goal for this summer:
Get the outside of my house done... Pulling weeds, laying mulch, planting flowers, etc.
13. If you could magically have all the training and skills necessary for a different profession, what would you want to do & why?
I'd love to be an English teacher in Spain... That was my original goal... Until I met DH and had Conner, LOL.
14. Name one thing on your bucket list:
15. Do you have a random talent? Explain:
I am capable of napping 3x/day... Even when not pregnant. =p
16. Describe two family traditions you practice (these could be daily, weekly, monthly, or annually):
We're still working on these, since our whole family thing is still new.
17. What color makes you feel good and why?
I like reds. Deep, bright, etc. All of them. No idea why. I just think they fit me.
18. Assign 2 adjectives (positive or negative!) to each of your children, your partner, and the 2 most common adjectives you hear about yourself from others:
Conner: Weird, Interesting
DH: Grumpy, Sweet
Me: Moody, Secretive
19. Name a book, movie, song, or other piece of art that really speaks to you and tell us why:
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Facedown. It was my lifeline when I escaped my last relationship.
A Day To Remember- You Had Me @ Hello. It explains DH's and my's relationship to a T.
20. Describe the meal/recipe that you eat most frequently and why you eat it so frequently:
Um, probably Goulash. My Goulash. Not what you're thinking of. It's noodles, tomato juice, and hamburger. It's easy, fast, and I can make a ton to eat on for days. Plus I LOVE it. =)