1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up between SE Ohio and Central Arkansas. My parents were divorced when I was 3 and we spent school years in OH and summers in AR.
2. What is your favorite place you've lived and why?
SE Ohio is home. I like the hills and the people.
3. What is your education in (degrees, certifications, skill training, etc.)?
4. What is the last job you held prior to becoming a mother?
I was a nanny in San Francisco. Live-in with a 3 year old and part time twins.
5. If you work now, what do you do specifically? If you stay at home, what are a few things you do every week with the kids and around the house?
I just got a job as a home health nurse. I have done home care for the last 2 years. I may now have other adults but up to now I have been all geriatrics all the time.
6. Do you consider yourself religious, spiritual, philosophical, etc.? If so, how would you describe your beliefs and/or traditions?
7. List two things you know a lot about:
Home repair and aphasia.
8. List three things you love to do:
9. Do you currently adhere to a special kind of diet? If so, what and why?
I'm off dairy because it makes the boys poop blood. I'm off wheat because it gives the boys eczema.
10. What is your favorite form of exercise?
I don't exercise.
11. If you could change anything about your current life, what would it be?
I would love to be more organized.
12. Name one goal for this summer:
I would like to build/modify a bike before the summer is over.
13. If you could magically have all the training and skills necessary for a different profession, what would you want to do & why?
I think it would be awesome to be an engineer. Biomedical.
14. Name one thing on your bucket list:
I'd like to go to Europe.
15. Do you have a random talent? Explain:
Origami? My thumbs and first two fingers are double jointed? No random talents I can think of.
16. Describe two family traditions you practice (these could be daily, weekly, monthly, or annually):
We do bedtime stories, blow out the lights and blow hugs and kisses at night.
We go camping in Missouri with my dad every summer.
17. What color makes you feel good and why?
Red. I don't know why. It's bright and pretty.
18. Assign 2 adjectives (positive or negative!) to each of your children, your partner, and the 2 most common adjectives you hear about yourself from others:
19. Name a book, movie, song, or other piece of art that really speaks to you and tell us why:
20. Describe the meal/recipe that you eat most frequently and why you eat it so frequently:
I'll be back for the last 3.