tracy, just waiting for my post transfer ultrasound appointment on April 23. Feeling symptoms of pregnancy and trying to continue to make forward movement.
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productFertility (60 Tips)tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility and Conception: The Essential Guide to Boosting Your Fertility and Conceiving a Healthy Baby -- From Learning Your Fertility Signals to Adopting a Healthier Lifestyletagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guidetagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Facts (Conceive Magazine Editors)tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Goddess SOVATAtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility indicator Bioselftagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- topicInfertilitytagged by toothfairy2be, 3/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- ~The TTC One Thread Aug 2013~ Last post on 9/4/13 at 11:46pm in Trying To Conceive
- The benefits and risks of freezing your eggs Last post on 9/2/13 at 3:04pm in Natural Parenting News
- HCG & Prog interpretation please? Last post on 5/23/11 at 7:38pm in I'm Pregnant
- Spring IVF - Come and join the journey! Last post on 6/9/11 at 9:09pm in Infertility
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
Spring IVF 2013 - Page 6post #101 of 7674/15/13 at 3:00ampost #102 of 7674/15/13 at 7:17amThread StarterSourire- tomorrow is the day, right?? Are you feeling any better (health wise)? It sounds like you're in a really good place after the Lupron suppression. I started listening to the tracks from C+B but I'm doing a natural cycle transfer so I'm unsure what to listen to since I'm not getting suppressed or boosting with estrogen... Are they really specific in that way? The suppression one didn't seem to matter.
Tracy- so you will have to drink water twice for transfers... I hated that part! They don't think the catheter the second time could affect the day 3 embryos they already put back? So is your first transfer the 20th? I'm so jealous you ate both already to transfer!
X- those sound like decent follicles for IVF, they generally want 3 over 18 for retrieval so you've got time to let the others catch up! Just a late start it seems. Are you feeling good?
AFM- day 13 still not a single sign of O. Usually I get 4 days of EWCM before O so it's looking like a late one. I'm disappointed because that stretches out the start of my FET and means its possible my O next month will be late too. Today I'm feeling emotional, another sign my hormones are still wonky. I have been feeling very well connected internally. I'm doing a lot of meditation/yoga/relaxation things. I had a reflexology foot massage last night & plan on doing 2 or 3 after my next AF to get good blood flow up to my uterus.post #103 of 7674/15/13 at 10:24amXerxella - at my clinic they want to see 1-4 follicles that are 14mm or more on the day of the ovulation trigger. Above 4 they will cancel the cycle. They will trigger when the largest follicle reaches 18mm. The ones with the best chance of resulting in mature eggs are those that are 16mm+ on trigger day, though there is still a chance for the 14-15mm ones. I once voluntarily cancelled an IUI cycle myself because I had 3 follicles that were 16mm + and 2 that were at 13mm and I didn't feel comfortable with the risk of multiples after my doctors had explained everything to me.
tracy - yep my transfer is tomorrow! I also have both 5 day and 3 day embryos frozen. Tomorrow will be the equivalent of 5dpo, but my RE said that if my one remaining blast doesn't survive the defrosting they will transfer a 3-day instead. I'm only transferring 1 due to the laws here.
toothfairy - yes I'm feeling better! I don't know if it's because I finally managed to get some sleep on Saturday night (though Sunday night my insomnia was back) or because I started taking an antibiotic as part of my FET meds on Saturday, but on Sunday I was feeling soooooooo much better. I haven't been doing as much meditation this cycle because I don't feel like doing the same meditations over and over and I'm trying to just let go of the outcome. I think the meditations would work equally well if you aren't on estrogen, I don't remember them focusing on the estrogen specifically.post #104 of 7674/15/13 at 1:25pmpost #105 of 7674/15/13 at 1:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by toothfairy2be
AFM- day 13 still not a single sign of O. Usually I get 4 days of EWCM before O so it's looking like a late one. I'm disappointed because that stretches out the start of my FET and means its possible my O next month will be late too. Today I'm feeling emotional, another sign my hormones are still wonky. I have been feeling very well connected internally. I'm doing a lot of meditation/yoga/relaxation things. I had a reflexology foot massage last night & plan on doing 2 or 3 after my next AF to get good blood flow up to my uterus.
I never thought of reflexology. What a great idea for the blood flow!post #106 of 7674/15/13 at 9:30pmpost #107 of 7674/16/13 at 2:46amThread Starterpost #108 of 7674/16/13 at 5:46ampost #109 of 7674/16/13 at 6:00ampost #110 of 7674/16/13 at 7:31amSourire - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they only defrosting one? (Sorry if I missed that.) Very exciting!!!!! Come on 3:15!
tf - I'm sorry your cycle is delayed. Maybe it's just a quiet ovulation? Do you ever have ovulation without a ton of EWCM? 4 days of EWCM is pretty impressive! LOL My doc won't do a retireval for anything less than 6 follicles, so it'll be IUI for me. I'm getting ready to move to a new doc. This one seems to be too afraid to do anything and seems to not know how to handle DOR-ish problems.
lilac - April 23rd seems like a long way away. You'll be 6 weeks then?
Tracy - You're lucky to have so many frosties! So they froze them at different ages? 3 day-ers and 5 day-ers? Can I ask why they did that?post #111 of 7674/16/13 at 7:41am
good luck sourire...I don't know when 3:15 is...how many hours are you ahead of Oregon? LOL I will look it up.
Xerxella- I think that the 5 day blasts were developing slower but developing/multiplying and the clinic froze them at 5 day....I most of my embryos were embryos. Thanks for asking.
Toothfairy I forgot to answer your question. My RE says not the catheter will not affect anything and the little research I have done.
Afm. Last lupron injection today!! yay, and the dreaded progesterone injections start Wednesday....not so yaypost #112 of 7674/16/13 at 9:33amXerxella - yes we are transferring a single blast. Due to the laws here we can't transfer more than that. Changing RE's sounds like a really good decision.
Tracy - I'm on eastern time so I'm probably 3 hours ahead. How often do you do the Lupron injections? Mine were once a month. As for keeping distracted well I'll be going to work as usual and reading some good books.post #113 of 7674/16/13 at 9:54ampost #114 of 7674/16/13 at 11:57amThread Starterpost #115 of 7674/16/13 at 12:37pmpost #116 of 7674/16/13 at 12:48pmpost #117 of 7674/16/13 at 1:35pmTransfer is now done!
They were running a bit behind schedule so it ended up being around 4 pm.
I'm so proud of myself, I managed to drink the perfect amount of water so my bladder was full enough for the transfer but I wasn't dying to go pee. That perfect amount was 1/2 a bottle of water. Last time I drank a whole bottle and it was torture.
So my blast was a 2BB right before they froze it but guess what... After defrosting it started growing again and it had reached 4AA by the time of transfer, which is the absolute highest grade my clinic has. When we saw it on the screen it was clearly hatching. I had a perfect embryo!!!!!
I gotta admit I wasn't at all excited about this cycle but ever since I heard about my perfect embryo I'm now SUPER excited!post #118 of 7674/16/13 at 1:59pmpost #119 of 7674/17/13 at 4:01am
- The Scars Mommy Hides
- › Stocking stuffers 21 minutes ago
- › Birth bead exchange 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Antibiotics for bacteria in urine sample 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › do you vaccinate your dogs? 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Want to help a family in need this holiday season? Become a Holiday... 3 hours ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo