Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productFertility (60 Tips)tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility and Conception: The Essential Guide to Boosting Your Fertility and Conceiving a Healthy Baby -- From Learning Your Fertility Signals to Adopting a Healthier Lifestyletagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guidetagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Facts (Conceive Magazine Editors)tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Goddess SOVATAtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility indicator Bioselftagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- topicInfertilitytagged by toothfairy2be, 3/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- ~The TTC One Thread Aug 2013~ Last post on 9/4/13 at 11:46pm in Trying To Conceive
- The benefits and risks of freezing your eggs Last post on 9/2/13 at 3:04pm in Natural Parenting News
- HCG & Prog interpretation please? Last post on 5/23/11 at 7:38pm in I'm Pregnant
- Spring IVF - Come and join the journey! Last post on 6/9/11 at 9:09pm in Infertility
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: Yesterday
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Spring IVF 2013 - Page 29post #561 of 7678/23/13 at 11:47amComing out of lurkdom.... Sourire - keeping my fingers crossed that this is it for you!! Laggie - Like X said a positive OPK is actually a good sign... I have never been an addictive POASer but when I got pg last year I just knew it worked and couldn't help myself... but DH didn't want me to so I didn't have any in the house... but what I did have were some OPK's and that was the first positive I got a few days before I pee'd on a real HPT!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keeping everyone else in my t&p's too! Good luck!!!post #562 of 7678/24/13 at 9:04pmSourire - Yes, letrozole and femara are the same thing. I'm always hoping there's an easy answer out there for all of us, but I know that's not reality. I hope these long months of Lupron do the trick for you.
AFM - Monitoring this morning went well. They found some more follicles! 8! They are 15.9, 13.5, 13.5, 13.1, 12.7, 12.6, 10.9, 9.4 and there were 6 others that were too small to count. I wish the 15.9 wasn't so far ahead of the others, but I like that there are 5 in the same 12-13 range. Estrogen was at 393. So it doubled as it should, which is good. I go in next Monday for another monitoring session. My guess is I'll trigger Tuesday for a retrieval on Thursday, but that's just a guess. I'd really like it if the Ganirelix I started tonight slowed the biggest one down and gave the others time to catch up. We'll find out more on Monday. Wish me luck.post #563 of 7678/26/13 at 9:12pmpost #564 of 7678/27/13 at 5:16ampost #565 of 7678/27/13 at 7:31amdandelions - That's great!!!!! Good for you!!!! Twins! And were they both measuring on track?
Laggie - Good luck with your beta today!!!! Did you test this morning so you'd be prepared for the results?
AFM - I got the bad u/s tech yesterday. She measured the follicles at 18.6, 17.1, 15.8, 13.9, 12.8, 12.6, 12.2, 9. I am certainly NO u/s tech, but I can watch and learn something along the way and I watched as she missed some of the follicles. Also, I don't think she did a good job measuring. She was the tech I had last week too when I was sure she missed some follicles and sure enough, she had! They measured them on Saturday and it was clear she had missed some. Anyways, I'll go back to a different office on Wednesday for my next check up, so at least I won't have her again. My Estrogen was at 573. So, it's ok, but the Ganirelix really slows the estrogen down. So, next check tomorrow and that's the earliest I could trigger is Wednesday night, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they pushed me out until Thursday night for the trigger because my estrogen seems to run low.... Retrieval would then be Friday or Saturday.post #566 of 7678/27/13 at 8:13am
congrats dandelionsrflowers! Two little heart beats are amazing to see!
Xerxella, boo on the bad ultrasound tech! One of my last ultrasounds I had a new tech looking at follicles and it took forever. By the time it was done my legs and body were shaking so bad from being in the stirrups for so long. I had come to the appointment alone that day and it took me probably 30 minutes after the ultrasound to feel like I would be okay to walk and drive. Hope your next u/s is better and that your trigger goes well.post #567 of 7678/27/13 at 8:30ampost #568 of 7678/27/13 at 10:48ampost #569 of 7678/27/13 at 2:09pm
Laggie - hope to hear from you soon!
Xerxella - well if you have more follicles than those listed it sounds like it will really be a great cycle for you.
dandelion - twins! How exciting! Congrats on seeing those heartbeats, I'm dreaming of the day I get to see a heartbeat!
Tracy - yes I've definitely been keeping busy! My family left last Friday, but then we travelled out of town for the weekend to visit some other family, and Monday I went back to work. Only 3 more days until I plan to start testing - I'm feeling optimistic because yesterday evening I started having some cramping that really reminded me of the cramps I had last time I was pregnant. 6dp3dt today.post #570 of 7678/27/13 at 8:48pmpost #571 of 7678/27/13 at 9:24pm
BFN for me. No surprise there, I did a pee test this morning and it was stark white, plus I didn't have any symptoms.
Next month I'll wait for a positive OPK, I think I jumped the gun this time. I'm not going to bother with monitoring either. I'm not even sure if I want to take Clomid, I only produced one follicle with it and it gave me a rash. I normally produce one follicle a month so it seems like a waste of time.
Sourire - I hope those are implantation cramps!
Xerxella - at my clinic the doctors do the ultrasounds, I thought that was the norm. Sorry you have to deal with techs who don't do a good job!post #572 of 7678/28/13 at 1:12ampost #573 of 7678/28/13 at 5:08ampost #574 of 7678/28/13 at 7:57ampost #575 of 7678/28/13 at 1:02pmdandelions - I'm so happy for you!!!!! How wonderful to see those 2 little heartbeats!
Sourire - That sounds SO promising for you! :fx
AFM - So this morning they were 21, 20, 18, 17, 17, 17, 16, 16, 13, 12, 11 !!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! Now, I know the crappy u/s tech was missing some. Luckily, I won't be back to see her. Estrogen was only at 1031, so they decided to push me out one more day. I go in tomorrow for another check and probably trigger tomorrow night for a Saturday retrieval.post #576 of 7678/28/13 at 1:32pmpost #577 of 7678/28/13 at 5:34pm
Laggie - sending you tons of hugs. I'm so sorry.
Xerxella - wow you have at least 8 good ones there, if not more! This sounds like it will be an amazing cycle for you!
AFM - I've been feeling so optimistic about this cycle that I caved and tested today at 7dp3dt. I tested with very diluted evening urine and when I look at my test in a certain light, at a certain angle, I think I can almost see a second line. I'm probably hallucinating but then again, I've seen so many negative pregnancy tests in my life and tried to will that 2nd line to appear, and it never did... I guess I'll have to test again tomorrow with FMU!post #578 of 7678/28/13 at 6:06pmSourire- I really think you have a good chance tomorrow. Have some popcorn or something salty tonight and don't drink a ton of water before you go to bed so your urine will be concentrated. I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning!
Tracy- the biggest thing is I added Saizen ( human growth hormone). I don't know if that was it or just a random good cycle. But, we'll really find out if it was a good cycle about a week from now when they're 5 day blasts.post #579 of 7678/28/13 at 11:08pmpost #580 of 7678/29/13 at 5:38am
OK did another test with FMU today and I'm pretty sure I see a very faint line. This time I can see it no matter what angle I am looking at the test from! Even DH says he might see something (though he's a bit sceptical)! I put some pics of the test on my blog: http://babythehardway.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/how-many-lines-do-you-see/
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Heater in chicken coop? 11 minutes ago
- › Well, heck, told I can't bring my baby 12 minutes ago
- › Quail 21 minutes ago
- › What were you fed? 22 minutes ago
- › Anyone else opting to take progesterone? 30 minutes ago
- › Is anyone still testing? 33 minutes ago
- › How cold is too cold? 36 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 52 minutes ago
- › Living a Yoga way of life 57 minutes ago
- › Would this be rude? 1 hour ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh