Spring brings a sense of renewal in a way similar to the passing of an old year. We are inspired to start fresh with positive habits with an energy that radiates from the strengthening of the sun to it's acme in June. It infuses our heart center with joy and purpose.
With that sense of renewal in mind, I am starting another month of the Yoga Home Practice Challenge thread. Like the renewal of the seasons, a new month can inspire us to let go of past "failures" and look forward to new opportunities.
So would you like to join the thread?
The only requirement is to dedicate yourself to a regular yoga practice, however small you can manage it. You can come to this thread to post your practices, if that helps challenge yourself to keep going, or you can join us in supporting each other in our quest to incorporate yoga more fully into our life.
So, go ahead and introduce yourself, with some of these questions, if you like:
1. Who are you?
2. What are your goals for this month?
3. What is the importance of a home practice to you?
4. In what ways are you able to support your home practice? Classes? Videos? Magazines? Internet?
5. Tell us about your most delicious asanas or sequences, whether they are challenging or easy:
6. What do you struggle with the most?
Edited by SweetSilver - 3/30/13 at 7:57pm