- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by Matt's Mom in MT, 3/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on Yesterday at 1:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Second thoughts/feeling nervous about ttc Last post on Yesterday at 5:06 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Still confused.. Could I be a gassy mom to be? Last post on 12/16/13 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on 12/13/13 at 8:57am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Spring's Here! The One Thread April 2013 - Page 3post #41 of 704/16/13 at 11:17ampost #42 of 704/16/13 at 1:09pmThread Starterpost #43 of 704/18/13 at 7:56amThread Starterpost #44 of 704/18/13 at 9:41ampost #45 of 704/18/13 at 11:20amThread Starterpost #46 of 704/18/13 at 11:39am
Hi, faithrising! Welcome.
I'm getting mighty antsy! Today is 11 dpo. I am going to a natural parenting expo on Saturday, and I plan to test that morning. I will certainly be in the mood for pregnancy after an event like that.
I'm excited and hopeful, but I'm also realizing that a due date of December 29th will completely change our travel plans for Christmas. I'll be fine with BFN this month.
Edited by erica812 - 4/18/13 at 2:15pmpost #47 of 704/19/13 at 1:11pmpost #48 of 704/19/13 at 5:28pm
This will also be my first time actually TTC!!
I met with a doula today to get the DL on the birthing scene here. She's only ever been to hospital births so far and she said it is really discouraging. I'm trying to build up my courage to go for a homebirth. She said she had never been to a birth that was 100% intervention free. I guess it's not really possible at a hospital.
Anyway, we're still waiting a bit. At least I am. DH isn't concerned about when the baby would be due, but if I'm having a homebirth and the closest midwife is 40 minutes away, I don't want there to be a bunch of snow on the road!!
post #49 of 704/20/13 at 11:00ampost #50 of 704/20/13 at 11:45am
This cycle is exciting for me - I told my partner, who had previously not been wanting to TTC yet, that I *need* to be TTC. I begged. I cried. I explained. I have a toddler, and I have been wanting another child for more than a year. So, after the last cycle when we got sloppy with condom use, and it looked like I might be PG, my emotions were raw when I started AF.
So far this cycle, he has BD'd with me with no protection, no pull-out, and seems happy to be doing so... I think we're finally on the same page, and I couldn't be happier about it!
Wishing you all good luck this month, and hoping for some luck for me, too :Ppost #51 of 704/21/13 at 4:49ampost #52 of 704/21/13 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #53 of 704/21/13 at 2:18pmpost #54 of 704/21/13 at 2:43pmpost #55 of 704/21/13 at 6:41pmpost #56 of 704/22/13 at 6:57amThread Starterpost #57 of 704/22/13 at 10:17am
Sorry I was MIA for a bit. I'm back to waiting to O again but I'm still there from last cycle so I don't need to be moved.
I think we may have had a chemical this last cycle. Tested positive 11DPO and then tested negative later that day and started spotting. Back to CD1 today. Its actually a bit encouraging if it was a chemical though because my BF wasn't entirely sure he was fertile (5 years with his previous girlfriend and never even had a "scare"). I've had some issues in the past as well, including a hospital stay back in 2007 after bleeding for 2 months straight. But if we had a chemical, we at least know sperm is meeting the egg! Its a step in the right direction, anyway.post #58 of 704/22/13 at 11:46am
Matt's Mom Thanks for adding me!
Erica Congrats on the BFP
Valarie That's great news about DP! I have been through the same thing and it really makes a difference to have the support.
Jayray How long are you waiting to TTC? I am waiting through this cycle and next cycle, so I will probably start TTC around the end of June.
Blanca78 Hello from the April 2011 DDC!
AFM - I just started my second cycle off of BC pills. The first cycle off the pill went surprisingly well. I had no idea what to expect. I would love to have introductions since I am new to this thread, if people wouldn't mind adding something in a future post to catch me up to their personal story. I did read through all the April previous posts but I didn't go back to March.post #59 of 704/22/13 at 11:50amQuote:Originally Posted by urchin_grey
I think we may have had a chemical this last cycle. Tested positive 11DPO and then tested negative later that day and started spotting. Back to CD1 today. Its actually a bit encouraging if it was a chemical though because my BF wasn't entirely sure he was fertile (5 years with his previous girlfriend and never even had a "scare"). I've had some issues in the past as well, including a hospital stay back in 2007 after bleeding for 2 months straight. But if we had a chemical, we at least know sperm is meeting the egg! Its a step in the right direction, anyway.
That does sound like a chemical but it is absolutely a step in the right direction!post #60 of 704/22/13 at 1:16pm
erica, make sure to fill us in on how your next few weeks go. any symptoms? how did your husband react? when are you going to tell the kids?
even though i have been prepping DH for TTC#3 for the last 2 years he is not super excited. he has come around to being supportive and has been helping with all our financial and reno plans to prepare. he seems to get overwhelmed with kids chaos and sleepless nights easier than me. so he's not as excited about a newborn as i am. i hope he'll be as thrilled as me when we get a BFP. he is such an awesome dad.
i am on my last cycle waiting to try. almost ovulating and so counting down the days of condom use! forever! i hope DH will get a vasectomy before i am fertile again postpartum.
the big news in my world is that my mom and stepdad are moving to my area! they live far away (6hrs) and my stepdad got an unexpected promotion. my mom might retire and be full time grandma YAHOO!! that makes me feel worlds better about TTC and support for next postpartum. BUT now i'm a bit concerned about what might be coming, maybe i'll have twins! or be really sick! she will likely be here in the next 2 months so just in time for first trimester help for this busy mom to put her feet up. thank you god. i'm getting ahead of myself but now i can think of ways to tell them about my future BFP in person. maybe have her come over and find a bun in my oven? ha!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 7 m.o. Vampire. Ouch. 4 minutes ago
- › 2 years after C/S and still struggling 8 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 12 minutes ago
- › Movies and the highly sensitive child 13 minutes ago
- › Not feeling the best after c section 20 minutes ago
- › On a lighter note! 26 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 27 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 41 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 49 minutes ago
- › 2.5 year old nursling-- is she nursing too much? 55 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh