Here is a brilliant article outlining tha serious flaws in the CDC's latest attempt to pretend that vaccines aren't linked with autism.
The author, Brian Hooker, PhD, is a biochemical engineer and professor of biology at Simpson University, where he specializes in biology and chemistry.
Among Dr. Hooker's points:
1). No new data
This study is a rehash of old data used to generate a fraudulent study in 2010.
2) No true controls in the study
As I've pointed out before, the "control' group consists of children who got the same shots as the test group, and had similar rates of symptoms of autism as the test group.
3) antigen comparison is meaningless
4) selection bias because of low participation rate
5) over matching statistical error
6). Vaccinated vs unvaccinated not studied
7) autism variances from typical children not studied
we need to know WHY children with autism reacted differently to vaccines!
8) the CDC has conflict of interest regarding vaccines.
But please don't take my word for it. Read the actual article.