try the first response (6day sooner.) that worked for as I got a BFP at 8DPO with it...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 2:51 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Yesterday at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April TWW Thread - Page 6post #101 of 5074/8/13 at 9:03ampost #102 of 5074/8/13 at 9:10ampost #103 of 5074/8/13 at 11:21ampost #104 of 5074/8/13 at 12:37pmHi,
Marquess- that's awful. What a shame your family are not supportive. Don't let it take the shine of your exciting BFP. It's your life and your gorgeous baby. Congrats again.
Looks like I am out. I had spotting today at 12 dpo. Well brown streaked CM (sorry tmi). I usually get that at 11 or 12 dpo before AF on 15 dpo. It's very disappointing. I feel down now, I really thought this could be our month after the temp dips. Looks like its not meant to be.
Tatertott an illaria - it's down to you two to provide the BFPs before the weekend. Baby dust to you both.post #105 of 5074/8/13 at 1:50pmOxford with my first that happened to me(brown streak CM)and I thought it was AF but it was implantation spotting-spotting never turned to full on AF and got my BFP two days later, you should still test in a few days!! you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two if you hadn't had it happen before!
not that I mean to give you false hope :-(
if not, enjoy the wine and chocolates :-)post #106 of 5074/8/13 at 3:33pmPrimal joy - hugs! Really it's your choice, and people should be able to understand that... You never know your mum might just be being all traditional and worrying about the extra wear on you since you are the bread winner. Again it's unfair, but it's possible it comes from a place of love is what I mean... Don't let it ruin your joy 😄
Oxford - I agree it could still be implantation bleeding, wait and see what happens next...
Fx to all those getting ready to test - we need to hear the results!
Fx to those playing egg tag!post #107 of 5074/8/13 at 3:58pmpost #108 of 5074/8/13 at 4:06pmpost #109 of 5074/8/13 at 5:56pmToday is cd10, no change in the placement of my cervix. Has not changed at all. I hope everything is ok. I have been really stressed this month. We moved into our new house on Saturday. Its been hectic, moving all the furniture. Got almost all the rooms together. Still have to paint my sons bedroom. And our extra bedroom we got for our special new one, that has yet to arrive, is empty. I hope so much that this is our month. I sometimes think I stress over it too much, and maybe thats why it hasnt happened for us yet. The first time I got pregnant, it just happened. Maybe I should just let it go and let nature take its course. I should ovulate on the 14th. Is it true that you are more fertile during the days leading up to your ovulation? We are still intimate pretty much every night. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance. Good luck to all you ladies. I hope one of you has a suggestion for me.post #110 of 5074/8/13 at 7:51pm
CD12 here in Lurker-ville :P Sorry I never post, I read on my cell phone and replying is awkward!
Neg test tonight, but my chart looks pregnant - and I have that nagging feeling. Anyone want to check out my chart and tell me what they see?post #111 of 5074/8/13 at 10:02pmHi everyone!
Had a super busy weekend, I have just read through these all now.
Oxford: I told my husband right away, and he is thrilled!
To the person (sorry I can't remember who) whose symptoms have disappeared: fear not! Mine did too, for like four days!
As for everyone else: baby dust! If not this month, then definitely next cycle!post #112 of 5074/9/13 at 12:22amMorning,
Well AF has landed on me with fury. She has come early, I suspect that is because she was late last month. Shea giving me he'll and I am definitely out.
Thank you so much for all your encouragement. Feeling sad right now. Fed up of the T bit of TTC. We have been trying now for 6 months and I am 35, so I think it's time for a trip to the doctors :-(
Best of luck to those still in the running, especially my cycle buddy Tatertott! :-)
Lots of baby dust.post #113 of 5074/9/13 at 3:33ambfn this morning. it's still early but boooooo!
sorry to hear Ox, maybe the docs can give you a little extra help !
@cressyhoke- yes you tend to be fertile in the days prior to O plus if you can BD in the few days before O, sperm can live long enough to meet the egg when it arrives-which it sounds like you do!post #114 of 5074/9/13 at 7:22am
Good morning ladies! Af paid me a visit this morning as well. Oxford I know how you feel! Me & dh have been trying for 6 months to. I have a beautiful family 3 Princesses @ ages- 14, 9, 5 & my prince-16 I wanted to add another edition to my family before I turn 40. This ttc journey can be very stressful! So blessing to all who got their bfps!!! Blessing to all of us waiting for our BFPS weather it's this cycle or next cycle!! Xoxox to all!!post #115 of 5074/9/13 at 8:16amThank you 777. AF is a very annoying house guest. I'm trying to get positive about starting a new cycle, I will get my positive attitude back in a few days. I'm tempted to just shelve the thermometer and the chart and have a month off. Maybe the relaxation would help
Tatertott- thanks for the post. Hard luck on your BFN, but you are not out yet! I will be watching out for your BFP by Friday, or maybe beyond. Hang in there buddy!
Has anyone else got any news? Now I'm out of the hopeful time, I need to live vicariously....post #116 of 5074/9/13 at 8:47amThread StarterWell I'm at 8dpo and driving me crazy hubby told me to wait and test when jm late so that's another 6 days lol too long for me to wait. But u told him if I'm not pregnant this cycle I don't Wanna try to concieve I just wanna go with the flow Its too stressful even tho this is firs month it's just too stressful and too much thinking if I am what I'm feeling if this could be it or not lol so if not this cycle we just gonna relax and let it take its course I am wanting to test Thursday could I get a positive then? If I was pregnantpost #117 of 5074/9/13 at 9:14am
Welp, I'm out this month. I just got AF after 5 whole years (pregnancy then mirena) of not having it. I ovulated when I thought I did, which is good, my period is pretty much right on time. Now it's time to get ready for next month! I started drinking green tea every day to help my CM (I drink a lot of tea anyway so this is not a problem.)
Baby dust to all those who are in their TWW! I'll be around, maybe next month will be my month!post #118 of 5074/9/13 at 9:36amQuote:
Diarrhea is one of my early pregnancy symptoms. Some people get constipation, I get the opposite. That said, I don't think I ever had it before my period was due.post #119 of 5074/9/13 at 12:18pmSo sorry Oxford. TTC is a beast. Going to the doctor, if that is what you choose to do, can be very reassuring. Don't let the long, exhausting TTC experiences of others scare you. TTC is stressful, no doubt about that, and the months passing with no results are what can really wear a person down. I've gone through it twice, and am just beginning my third experience. Of course I wish I had gotten pregnant on my own, but I'm optimistic about the next step in my journey.
I have an interesting story to share about my friend A. We have known each other for about 20 years, but have become closer in recent years. She recently shared something with me that made a big impression on me. A and her husband were quietly TTC for years, but they didn't conceive. She was afraid of what she'd find out, so she never got help and she gave up TTC. Ten years pass, and A goes to a new gyno. The doc looked at her history, asked the right questions, and sent her in for some bloodwork. Turns out she's had an easily correctable hormone deficiency all along. A's been on hormone therapy for a few months now, and she feels great. She said she didn't realize she wasn't feeling good until she started feeling so much better. She's unsure if she wants to TTC again because of her age and career, but she wishes she would have spoken up sooner.
Of course, you are not in her situation. But it does go to show that not all difficulties with conceiving need invasive or expensive tests and procedures to get the body back on the right track.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Names yet? 4 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 7 minutes ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 7 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 9 minutes ago
- › Why do I feel foolish after a random act of kindness? 13 minutes ago
- › Is it normal to wonder if your child is "normal"? 15 minutes ago
- › milestones 16 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 20 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 20 minutes ago
- › Where to rent live reindeer for our front yard? 23 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo