Hi there chuord!! How are you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April TWW Thread - Page 8post #141 of 5074/10/13 at 7:55ampost #142 of 5074/10/13 at 8:35ampost #143 of 5074/10/13 at 10:34amThread StarterWell I'm 9dpo and when I went to bed last night I woke up I middle of night with worst heart burn it reminded me of when I was pregnant with my son a cpl years ago where I wanted to cry and I have never had it except when pregnant then today I have been peeing like crazy and I have become light headed and dizzy alot today which ain't normal . So I'm not sure what's uppost #144 of 5074/10/13 at 11:43ampost #145 of 5074/10/13 at 1:16pmLarski I agree with mama blue... Get in to see your doc, maybe they can help...
Dahlia - I'm well thank you! Lol aside from my second set of antibiotics this month (sinusitis) I have been feeling a bit 'off' but since I didn't get good timing this month I'm assuming its the meds... You? How's the symptoms going😄?post #146 of 5074/10/13 at 1:36pmI'm back for the TWW. I posted on March then saw a link for the April TWW, so here I am once again. Well, April was the 8th month since we've been TTC. I believe my ovulation occurred around April 3rd/4th, my birthday week . I really hope this is it. Blew my candles out, had a little b-day BD, and made my wish for a BFP!! I tried doing the OPK but I would get positives twice, days apart and it was aggravating and confusing. So, DH and I just decided to do BD every other day during the fertile time. It's nine days till AF is due so I'm really praying that it will happen this month! I don't feel any different, but it is early. Keeping my FX for all you ladies.post #147 of 5074/10/13 at 2:17pmOxford, 777Star, and fawnanddoe.. I'm sorry AF came. I've been married for 6 years and have never been on birth control, just (pull out method) :/ my husband and I always were on and off about when to start TTC. There were times that we would have unprotected sex, but I never got pregnant. We decided in 2012 that we really wanted a baby so we started trying mid year. I finally went to a new doctor in March 2013 and she asked us to wait until September to see her if I haven't gotten pregnant by then. I was little annoyed but I'm 26 years old trying for #1 so i need to wait after a year of consistent trying. But month after month getting BFN is tiring. It'll all work out and I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts everyday! I know the frustration of seeing AF. Best of luck and lots of hugs!post #148 of 5074/10/13 at 4:11pmpost #149 of 5074/10/13 at 4:19pmpost #150 of 5074/10/13 at 4:21pmpost #151 of 5074/10/13 at 5:23pmpost #152 of 5074/10/13 at 5:24pm
Hi, everyone. It is so nice to have a safe place to vent--thank you for that.
I did end up rocking the boat and getting into the doctor's office. I only talked to a nurse, but I was able to get tested and should have the results by tomorrow. I am pretty sure that I will have started AF-whatever by then (HPT showing up negative now; breast tenderness gone), but it really made me feel better to talk to a medical professional about my situation. Hopefully we will be able to get to the bottom of this soon. In the meantime, I think I will dip my toe into the scenic route thread, even though we really are only near the beginning...
Illaria, sorry AF got ya, but chuord is right about the cycle buddies!post #153 of 5074/11/13 at 12:40ampost #154 of 5074/11/13 at 12:52amLovely to hear your news dahlia. I hope the symptoms are being kind to you and it's a smooooth nine months :-)
Illaria- sorry the witch found you too. I will be your cycle buddy next month :-)
For me- massive warning of tmi. AF has got me with a vengeance. My period is the heaviest it has ever been, I even had to get up in the night as the highest absorbency tampon didn't last 4 hours. It has now got me thinking if something was weird this month. I had those massive temp dips post O and terrible cramps, now a really heavy period. Anyone ever had this? Could it be a hormone issue? Or is AF just a wicked witch that bites sometimes?!
Anyone got any news? Testing? Symptoms?
We are so overdue For some more BFPs!!post #155 of 5074/11/13 at 2:54amThread Starterpost #156 of 5074/11/13 at 3:16ampost #157 of 5074/11/13 at 4:32amughhhh I can't take this. longest two weeks of my life! tested yesterday for the 48853rd time and got a bfn.AF due tomorrow and I can't tell if she's coming or not because my head has created all these 'symptoms'
I know I implanted late last time but the wait isn't any easier.ive never felt so much pressure on myself before!
regardless of the turnout, dinner date with hubby Saturday, by then we should know whether it AF or a little bean joining us for dinner
keeping positive for the ladies still in the game!post #158 of 5074/11/13 at 5:24ampost #159 of 5074/11/13 at 5:50am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 1 minute ago
- › HOLY SH#$%¥*T! We are due next month - April Chat Thread : ) 8 minutes ago
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 16 minutes ago
- › Getting an older sibling ready... 17 minutes ago
- › books/tv forum 23 minutes ago
- › Stupid vent. Shower planning. I shouldn't care... 28 minutes ago
- › Coupon & Clearance Shopping Mamas! 33 minutes ago
- › Book recommendation to read to baby 33 minutes ago
- › Anyone truly hate their mother in law? 34 minutes ago
- › 18.5 week anatomy scan of our wee owlet! 39 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo