Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April TWW Thread - Page 17post #321 of 5074/21/13 at 8:24pmRight! I feel like 12 days is probably safe, but I keep rationalizing it like this: if I get the disappointing bfn earlier, I will keep telling myself "maybe it's too early" forever until af comes, and might be heartbroken multiple times, but if I get bfn at 15 dpo, I'd be more likely to accept it and move on. I think a lot of people could handle the first of the two scenarios, but I'm an anxious wreck and it wouldn't work well.post #322 of 5074/22/13 at 5:22amQuote:Originally Posted by lisab82
Hey ladies, today I am 12 dpo and I tested for the first time this morning. And it came back bfn :-(. I know there is still time but I don't think it happened this month...Looks like I am on to ttc month number 12.
Suprgrl did you test yet? I hope you had better results then I did!
Lisa, I did test yesterday and again this morning. Both BFN. Now I'm questioning my O date. Maybe it was later than I thought? Or maybe AF will show up on schedule tomorrow. I think I'm going to wait a couple more days to see if she shows before I test again. Breasts are still sore, but don't seem to be getting any more sore... could just be stronger than normal PMS symptom I suppose.post #323 of 5074/22/13 at 8:58am
Hi Suprgrl, I Tested again this morning as well. Like you, I got a BFN :-(. On Saturday I started to get some symptoms like cramping, slight dizziness, tender breasts and super tired. I had the same thing happen yesterday but today I am having just cramps, lower back ache and breast tenderness. I still think its my period but I do have a blood test schedule for tomorrow morning. Because I am going to see a fertility doctor, after they have me take my injection during ovulation I automatically have a blood test schedule 2 weeks after, which is tomorrow morning. So I will know 100 percent what the results are. But maybe this month was just not meant to be for the both of us. Maybe we will both have them stick.post #324 of 5074/22/13 at 10:46am
I know, I'm so bummed! How could the sperm not meet the egg?? (assuming it was there at the right time) AF has not officially showed up yet, so I suppose there is still a chance.. I'm just feeling like she's going to show in the next 24 hours. And with a BNF on what I'm pretty sure is 13dpo, the chances of being pg seem pretty slim this time around.
post #325 of 5074/22/13 at 2:32pmHello!
So it's me and my- has anyone ever had... - questions again!!
So I in BD season, but my temps are high and the EWCM came early this month and has gone now. I usually have 28ish day cycles and I about day 15 16 ish. So has anyone had pretty regular cycles and the. Ha an unusually short one!?
I don't know whether my cycle seems crazy because I'm watching it and I never noticed before, or am I making it crazy by watching it.
Grrr this crazy baby making roller coaster. I've no clue what's going on!!!post #326 of 5074/22/13 at 2:40pmpost #327 of 5074/22/13 at 3:18pmToday im 8dpo. Still in a foul mood, love my boyfriend more than anything, but its almost to the point that I cant stand him to touch me or even talk to me too much. This is very strange. Its never been like this between us. Ive always loved every minute of any time we have spent together. I feel so bad, then I try to apologize, and somehow, I end up being mean again. Still have the acne breakout. Im starting to wonder if its because im stressing myself out with the had mood I cant seem to get out of. Ugh...any thoughts?post #328 of 5074/22/13 at 8:19pmOxford, the temps sound curious! But then I'm not super familiar with them. Happy BD either way!!
Cressy, I feel like I'm reading my own post when I read yours--9 dpo and been insanely cranky with my husband, and he's so sweet... It's totally impulsive. Plus breakouts since last week around Wednesdaypost #329 of 5074/23/13 at 12:44amChuord- has that AF pattern happened for you before? Have your temps dropped? Are sure it's not pregnancy bleeding?? Might be worth a little POAS?! You may still be in the game ;-)
The crosshairs have gone down for me this month, most bizarre. I normally o on CD15, one month it was CD17 and now ff thinks it happened on CD12. Go figure! Earliest ever, I will see whether AF arrives in 13 days or my chart is wrong. Luckily we did some recreational BD in the window, so I have one for O-1. We also did O+1 but I know that quite low probability. So I guess I am officially back in the TWW. I told DH we would try this week and bless his heart he is enthusiastically joining in this month! I'm going to stick with it, just in case ff is wrong.
How are you doing? Any news?post #330 of 5074/23/13 at 12:46amFaith and cressy- I always go a bit irritable in the LP, so sorry I'm not much help. I find u am more irritable if my temps go up and down, which I guess means my hormones are fluctuating. Do you temp?
Hang in there. You will get an answer soon and I hope it's big and fat and positive!!!!post #331 of 5074/23/13 at 1:44amOxford - lol you poor thing! Lucky for recreational bd huh? I haven't had an irregular short cycle but I do tend to get 1-2 a year that are about 5-15 days late... When there is no chance of pg... Just an aberration and then back to my normal cd32... So hopefully it's just a 'glitch in the matrix' lol. Fx you got that eggy anyway! I understand totally what you and Creasy and faith are going through, but having done a few months like that I'm sticking to the saber version - lol I was beside myself symptom spotting - and could think of nothing else...
Fx to everyone waiting!post #332 of 5074/23/13 at 2:43amThread Starterpost #333 of 5074/23/13 at 3:51ampost #334 of 5074/23/13 at 6:53am
Today is AF's due date & what I'm pretty sure is 14dpo. No sign of her yet. I took a pg test this morning and saw what could either be a very very faint positive or an evap line. So still nothing conclusive. I'm expecting that AF will show up, but it's hard to not still hold out hope.
Lisa? Any news?
post #335 of 5074/23/13 at 7:13am
I was here at the very tail end of my tww before I got my period, now I'm back! If my body is "on schedule" now then I O'd yesterday (we're going to BD the next few days too just to be sure thought ;) )
I've been taking the easier approach to TTC this month. No temping, I took some OPK's around ov time and got a + one two days before I was supposed to O. The only thing I have been doing is checking my CP and CM. Yesterday when I checked it was less white and a little more opaque/transparent, so we BD'ed.
Baby dust to everyone here. I hope this is my month. If it's not I'm going to try pre-seed next month. This month I've been taking folic acid, drinking green tea every night, and taking red raspberry leaf capsules. If I am pregnant then I wouldn't be showing much for my wedding on May 26th, but my breasts might be bigger, meaning they'd fill out my dress better ;)post #336 of 5074/23/13 at 8:27am
Suprgrl, No AF and I took my blood test this morning. So I will know for certain this afternoon. My boobs are very tender, but these days I don't know what that means anymore. I also took another preg test last night and I got a faint line but this morning I got nothing...so now I am just waiting!
post #337 of 5074/23/13 at 8:43ampost #338 of 5074/23/13 at 9:39amThread Starterpost #339 of 5074/23/13 at 9:51amLisa and suprgrl--fx for you!!! And good luck fawn!
I have a confession. Just after my post this morning I impulsively took a test--bfn. I had a tiny nosebleed last night and was having some sharp breast and abdomen pain and I never get those, so I thought maybe it was the pregnancy hormone raging through my body. Well... not yet anyway I'll test Saturday or Sunday, but for now it got rid of that itch.
Still think it will be bfn, but hey, I can dreampost #340 of 5074/23/13 at 10:33am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Vomit :( 1 minute ago
- › Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! 3 minutes ago
- › If Vaccines Were Never Invented... 4 minutes ago
- › Homeschool schedule, breaks, etc? 5 minutes ago
- › Fatigue, pain etc. Looking for a diagnosis... suggestions? 9 minutes ago
- › Signs of Labor 9 minutes ago
- › December Pagans - "Yule" love it! 11 minutes ago
- › Do you need sterile gloves for UC? 16 minutes ago
- › December Chat 17 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 19 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh