Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April TWW Thread - Page 4post #62 of 5074/6/13 at 12:38pmpost #63 of 5074/6/13 at 2:17pmpost #64 of 5074/6/13 at 2:33pmHello again ladies. Im trying again this month. Same routine, intimate every night. Going on a 30 cycle for this month. I am on cd8, ovulation predictor says my next o should be in 8 days. I will definately be trying. Wish me luck. Good luck to all you ladies. Oh yea...my cervix never came down for af, and still isnt down, its almost like its not there. Is that normal?post #65 of 5074/6/13 at 3:30pmpost #66 of 5074/6/13 at 4:11pm
PrimalJoy—Congratulations!! Way to relax!
Oxford—10 DPO is still so early—FX you get your positive in 4 days (unless you test earlier than that!)
Scjp—I think the temp jump is pretty normal, at least I think it is for me. (It *could* be the beginning of a triphasic pattern, but it’s too soon to tell, and that doesn’t always equal pregnancy—but here is hoping!)
I am going to take a page from you, PrimalJoy, and try to just step back from all of this for a couple days and see what happens!
Baby dust to all!post #67 of 5074/6/13 at 4:34pmI didn't get a chance to read any since I last posted, but wanted to pop on to say:
I GOT A BFP!!!!!
Apparently the tests I have been using take a couple minutes and the control line appears first then the pos develops up to three minutes later!!!!
When I still didn't get any spotting today I tested when I got home and thought I saw a faint line after a couple minutes...it got darker over the next few minutes. So I dug out yesterday's (so I thought) negative test and IT'S positive too! Ha!
Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!post #68 of 5074/6/13 at 4:48pmpost #69 of 5074/6/13 at 5:14pmThread StarterYay congrats ladies that got BFP I hope this is my month also I'm so excited that hubby is willing to try for a baby I'm just now that we are really gonna start trying for a baby it might not happen quick like with my son we just said get let's have a baby and we did it and bam preg lol so I'm hopin it's easy this cuz I have never really tried to concieve I'm so ready to test. But I'm only 5 dpopost #70 of 5074/6/13 at 6:06pmpost #71 of 5074/6/13 at 7:24pmThread Starterpost #72 of 5074/6/13 at 10:43pmpost #73 of 5074/6/13 at 11:39pmPrimaljoy and berrymac - BFP! That is sweet! I never tire of seeing those. All the best for you ladies.
Larski - I'm thinking happy, positive thoughts for you and your little bean.
AFM - 15dpo. BFN today, as expected. I'm totally okay with it. No more progesterone for now. C'mon AF, let's get a new cycle started! I shared great food, yummy wine and chocolate with PapaBlue and a couple of dear friends tonight, and I'm ready for a lazy Sunday.post #74 of 5074/7/13 at 2:54ampost #75 of 5074/7/13 at 2:57ampost #76 of 5074/7/13 at 5:11ampost #77 of 5074/7/13 at 6:01ampost #78 of 5074/7/13 at 10:28ampost #79 of 5074/7/13 at 10:36amThread Starterpost #80 of 5074/7/13 at 10:49am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone else HATING sex right now? 2 minutes ago
- › spoiling an infant 3 minutes ago
- › Tick/ lyme disease danger at school! 4 minutes ago
- › Who is still here? 6 minutes ago
- › basis of argument 10 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 10 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 12 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 12 minutes ago
- › Home use fetal heart doppler 15 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild