Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on Yesterday at 5:39 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April TWW Thread - Page 4post #62 of 5074/6/13 at 12:38pmpost #63 of 5074/6/13 at 2:17pmpost #64 of 5074/6/13 at 2:33pmHello again ladies. Im trying again this month. Same routine, intimate every night. Going on a 30 cycle for this month. I am on cd8, ovulation predictor says my next o should be in 8 days. I will definately be trying. Wish me luck. Good luck to all you ladies. Oh yea...my cervix never came down for af, and still isnt down, its almost like its not there. Is that normal?post #65 of 5074/6/13 at 3:30pmpost #66 of 5074/6/13 at 4:11pm
PrimalJoy—Congratulations!! Way to relax!
Oxford—10 DPO is still so early—FX you get your positive in 4 days (unless you test earlier than that!)
Scjp—I think the temp jump is pretty normal, at least I think it is for me. (It *could* be the beginning of a triphasic pattern, but it’s too soon to tell, and that doesn’t always equal pregnancy—but here is hoping!)
I am going to take a page from you, PrimalJoy, and try to just step back from all of this for a couple days and see what happens!
Baby dust to all!post #67 of 5074/6/13 at 4:34pmI didn't get a chance to read any since I last posted, but wanted to pop on to say:
I GOT A BFP!!!!!
Apparently the tests I have been using take a couple minutes and the control line appears first then the pos develops up to three minutes later!!!!
When I still didn't get any spotting today I tested when I got home and thought I saw a faint line after a couple minutes...it got darker over the next few minutes. So I dug out yesterday's (so I thought) negative test and IT'S positive too! Ha!
Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!post #68 of 5074/6/13 at 4:48pmpost #69 of 5074/6/13 at 5:14pmThread StarterYay congrats ladies that got BFP I hope this is my month also I'm so excited that hubby is willing to try for a baby I'm just now that we are really gonna start trying for a baby it might not happen quick like with my son we just said get let's have a baby and we did it and bam preg lol so I'm hopin it's easy this cuz I have never really tried to concieve I'm so ready to test. But I'm only 5 dpopost #70 of 5074/6/13 at 6:06pmpost #71 of 5074/6/13 at 7:24pmThread Starterpost #72 of 5074/6/13 at 10:43pmpost #73 of 5074/6/13 at 11:39pmPrimaljoy and berrymac - BFP! That is sweet! I never tire of seeing those. All the best for you ladies.
Larski - I'm thinking happy, positive thoughts for you and your little bean.
AFM - 15dpo. BFN today, as expected. I'm totally okay with it. No more progesterone for now. C'mon AF, let's get a new cycle started! I shared great food, yummy wine and chocolate with PapaBlue and a couple of dear friends tonight, and I'm ready for a lazy Sunday.post #74 of 5074/7/13 at 2:54ampost #75 of 5074/7/13 at 2:57ampost #76 of 5074/7/13 at 5:11ampost #77 of 5074/7/13 at 6:01ampost #78 of 5074/7/13 at 10:28ampost #79 of 5074/7/13 at 10:36amThread Starterpost #80 of 5074/7/13 at 10:49am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 1 minute ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 6 minutes ago
- › age appropriate expectations for 4 and 7yo to clean up after... 7 minutes ago
- › Who has an awesome hummus recipe? 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 16 minutes ago
- › Taking my child out of public school... 18 minutes ago
- › My dad passed away and I'm not handling it well 26 minutes ago
- › Share your favorite recipes featuring leafy dark green veggies! 26 minutes ago
- › Vaccines Don't Cause Autism: Healthcare triage #12 29 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 32 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness