Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Today at 2:51 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April TWW Thread - Page 4post #62 of 5074/6/13 at 12:38pmpost #63 of 5074/6/13 at 2:17pmpost #64 of 5074/6/13 at 2:33pmHello again ladies. Im trying again this month. Same routine, intimate every night. Going on a 30 cycle for this month. I am on cd8, ovulation predictor says my next o should be in 8 days. I will definately be trying. Wish me luck. Good luck to all you ladies. Oh yea...my cervix never came down for af, and still isnt down, its almost like its not there. Is that normal?post #65 of 5074/6/13 at 3:30pmpost #66 of 5074/6/13 at 4:11pm
PrimalJoy—Congratulations!! Way to relax!
Oxford—10 DPO is still so early—FX you get your positive in 4 days (unless you test earlier than that!)
Scjp—I think the temp jump is pretty normal, at least I think it is for me. (It *could* be the beginning of a triphasic pattern, but it’s too soon to tell, and that doesn’t always equal pregnancy—but here is hoping!)
I am going to take a page from you, PrimalJoy, and try to just step back from all of this for a couple days and see what happens!
Baby dust to all!post #67 of 5074/6/13 at 4:34pmI didn't get a chance to read any since I last posted, but wanted to pop on to say:
I GOT A BFP!!!!!
Apparently the tests I have been using take a couple minutes and the control line appears first then the pos develops up to three minutes later!!!!
When I still didn't get any spotting today I tested when I got home and thought I saw a faint line after a couple minutes...it got darker over the next few minutes. So I dug out yesterday's (so I thought) negative test and IT'S positive too! Ha!
Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!post #68 of 5074/6/13 at 4:48pmpost #69 of 5074/6/13 at 5:14pmThread StarterYay congrats ladies that got BFP I hope this is my month also I'm so excited that hubby is willing to try for a baby I'm just now that we are really gonna start trying for a baby it might not happen quick like with my son we just said get let's have a baby and we did it and bam preg lol so I'm hopin it's easy this cuz I have never really tried to concieve I'm so ready to test. But I'm only 5 dpopost #70 of 5074/6/13 at 6:06pmpost #71 of 5074/6/13 at 7:24pmThread Starterpost #72 of 5074/6/13 at 10:43pmpost #73 of 5074/6/13 at 11:39pmPrimaljoy and berrymac - BFP! That is sweet! I never tire of seeing those. All the best for you ladies.
Larski - I'm thinking happy, positive thoughts for you and your little bean.
AFM - 15dpo. BFN today, as expected. I'm totally okay with it. No more progesterone for now. C'mon AF, let's get a new cycle started! I shared great food, yummy wine and chocolate with PapaBlue and a couple of dear friends tonight, and I'm ready for a lazy Sunday.post #74 of 5074/7/13 at 2:54ampost #75 of 5074/7/13 at 2:57ampost #76 of 5074/7/13 at 5:11ampost #77 of 5074/7/13 at 6:01ampost #78 of 5074/7/13 at 10:28ampost #79 of 5074/7/13 at 10:36amThread Starterpost #80 of 5074/7/13 at 10:49am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › would you change your kid's name? 13 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 16 minutes ago
- › November Chat Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Am I overreacting? 35 minutes ago
- › Scary toys from memory lane! 37 minutes ago
- › Warning Your children aren't even safe in your locked yard from sex... 52 minutes ago
- › milestones 54 minutes ago
- › July's Jubilantly Jovial DDC Roster 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo