Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Best type of carrier to grow with baby? Last post on 7/26/13 at 12:04pm in Babywearing
- boba wrap or Moby wrap? Last post on 4/17/13 at 4:32pm in Babywearing
- Boba 3G Last post on 3/28/13 at 11:24pm in Babywearing
- My boba 3g hurts! Last post on 10/18/12 at 9:27pm in Babywearing
- Newborn carrier with toddler in house? Boba 3g? Last post on 8/30/12 at 1:32pm in Babywearing
Five Best Baby Carriers: Recommended by the Mothering Community
Last edited: 10/9/13
- Freedom Together: The Mothering Mavens Test the Boba 3G CarrierLast edited: 2/11/13
- What to Buy Before Baby Arrives: 25 Truly Useful Items for Infant...Last edited: 9/10/13
- Advanced Babywearing: Tales from the TrenchesLast edited: 8/17/13
- Super Summer Gear: 10 Hot Selections for the Whole FamilyLast edited: 7/11/13
Freedom Together in the Spring Sweepstakes Sponsored by Boba - Win a Boba Carrier 3G - Page 19post #361 of 4954/3/13 at 7:42pmI wore my first baby all the time for the first 2 years of his life. I was going through a divorce when he was very young, so it was a blessing to me, as a single mom, to be able to take him to work with me. I wore him for most of the day as I taught yoga classes at a university and at my yoga studio. I also wore him when I was shopping because it was a much easier way to keep him out of mischief in the store! My carrier is so well loved that it actually has holes in the lining! Now that I have a baby again, I enjoy being able to go places and do things knowing that my little one is cared for and protected, snuggled up against me. My husband also loves wearing the little one!post #362 of 4954/3/13 at 7:46pmpost #363 of 4954/3/13 at 7:51pmpost #364 of 4954/3/13 at 7:56pmpost #365 of 4954/3/13 at 7:57pmpost #366 of 4954/3/13 at 8:26pmpost #367 of 4954/3/13 at 8:38pm
My favorite thing about baby wearing (these days) is being able to nurse DS while grocery shopping (etc) and know I am meeting his needs and he is not one of those screaming babes in the cart basket while mom ignores and just keeps shopping!post #368 of 4954/3/13 at 8:55pmI really like wearing my baby for the fact that he is so close and so soft to snuggle with. Having him so much a part of me in the postnatal period is a special blessing I would never want to miss.
I do not have Facebook or I would definitely LIKE and SHARE!! Thank you for this opportunity.post #369 of 4954/3/13 at 9:22pm
I love being able to carry my son close and still have my arms free. I'm carrying him without actually using my hands. I also like seeing how some mothers easily nurse will carrying their child and am excited to try it with my next son due in July.
I am a fan of both Mothering and Bobapost #370 of 4954/3/13 at 9:23pm
*~*~*~*~*~* My Favorite Thing About Baby Wearing is....*~*~*~*~*~*
That my baby is engaged and close to me while I am able to get things done. We are bonding and building on our relationship while doing everyday tasks. I LOVE baby wearing!
I already added Mothering and Boba on Facebook and I just "Shared" The contest!post #371 of 4954/3/13 at 9:42pmpost #372 of 4954/3/13 at 9:50pmpost #373 of 4954/3/13 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cynthia MosherSpring is on its way, and it's time to get outside!
Mothering sponsor Boba is giving away a Boba Carrier 3G to help you celebrate springtime. All you have to do is comment below, telling us your favorite thing about babywearing!
For a second entry: Share the contest on Facebook and become a fan of Boba and Mothering on Facebook, and comment here that you did!
Please read the Terms & Conditions before entering the contest. Entry deadline is April 8, 2013.
ONE Grand prize winner will receive a Boba Carrier 3G (value: $120) in the color/print of their choice!
A message from Boba:
The Boba Carrier 3G includes more than a dozen features making this carrier truly one of a kind! Ideal for babies and toddlers alike, the Boba Carrier may be converted to a newborn carrier without an infant insert or any additional items and used well into toddlerhood. Our ergonomic design, patent-pending foot straps, and multiple adjustments make this carrier the perfect fit for your entire family.
Learn more about the Boba Carrier 3G!
Read all about the Boba Carrier 3G and our Mothering Mavens Review Program here.
Good luck!post #374 of 4954/3/13 at 10:00pmpost #375 of 4954/3/13 at 10:16pm
I love babywearing for many reasons... Besides the obvious cuddles and kisses that can be given easily and freely; I can explore the world with my baby, staying connected as we adventure through our beautiful world. What a gift to be able to see his face take in new sights and sounds! I also love the ability to easily tune in to his needs and provide them instantly such as reassuring his safety or nursing him as needed.post #376 of 4954/3/13 at 10:55pmpost #377 of 4954/3/13 at 10:59pm
I love babywearing because I have 6 kids and need my hands free as much as possible. I also love that my baby can be against me at all times when we're out, and he's comfortable sleeping anywhere as long as I'm wearing him.post #378 of 4954/3/13 at 11:01pmpost #379 of 4954/4/13 at 3:23am
This thread is locked
- Freedom Together in the Spring Sweepstakes Sponsored by Boba - Win a Boba Carrier 3G
- Freedom Together: The Mothering Mavens Test the Boba 3G Carrier
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone here experienced light bleeding and is fine? 4 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 5 minutes ago
- › Bed times 7 minutes ago
- › Baby sleep habits. 17 minutes ago
- › I just performed bumblefoot surgery 22 minutes ago
- › How do you feel about being financially dependent? 28 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 30 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 32 minutes ago
- › How do you hang these? 47 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh