Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone resented being pregnant the entire time and still bonded post-birth? Or not? I... Last post on 8/1/13 at 6:11pm in I'm Pregnant
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting- July, August, & September 2013! Last post on 10/2/13 at 7:47am in Queer Parenting
- Please participate in our Lesbian Pregnancy study! Last post on 10/3/13 at 5:55pm in Queer Parenting
- I'm Refusing All U/S.. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:09am in I'm Pregnant
Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
Last edited: 10/30/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateLast edited: 2/1/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
- The Waiting GameLast edited: 4/7/13
Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! - Page 29post #561 of 6016/25/13 at 12:06pmThread Starterpost #562 of 6016/25/13 at 1:04pmpost #563 of 6016/25/13 at 2:27pmpost #564 of 6016/25/13 at 7:01pmpost #565 of 6016/26/13 at 4:50ampost #566 of 6016/26/13 at 7:23ampost #567 of 6016/26/13 at 7:30ampost #568 of 6016/26/13 at 7:51am
Congrats Coco! She looks so great! Definitely a strong one for sure.
Hurrah DOMA is struck down! http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/us/politics/supreme-court-gay-marriage.html?_r=0
... though it sounds like the court will still allow states to define marriage, so if you want those Soc Sec, inheritance, and immigration benefits, folks, you may have to move --- or at least get married in another state. We'll see. It depends how the Obama administration writes regs in response, I think.post #569 of 6016/26/13 at 9:12amThread Starterpost #570 of 6016/26/13 at 9:35amThread StarterHey, it's almost the end of June! It'd be good to start a new thread for July/August/September, as this one's getting unwieldy.
Would one of you like to be threadkeeper?
I'm thinking escher, sotohana, poiyt, or baby.fatty... As everyone else will be having babies too soon or too ill with morning sickness!
All you'd need to do is start the thread & maintain the first post on the thread with updated EDDs and births.
Any takers?post #571 of 6016/26/13 at 11:48ampost #572 of 6016/26/13 at 3:26pmpost #573 of 6016/26/13 at 7:21pmThread Starter
Awesome, soto, I'll PM you the deets!
I heard a rumour via FB that our friend erin might be avoiding her appt. with those induction drugs, as things seem to be starting all on their own... C'mon, baby! You can do it! We're cheering you on!
Pokey, outdoorsy, any news from y'all? FX for you!
And to round it all off, isn't tourneymama's baby arriving this week too? I know they wanted to induce close to 39 weeks...
AFM: The onslaught of baby gifts has truly begun, and we're suddenly scrambling to create space for it all in our tiny apartment... I'm not complaining, as it's lovely that people are so thoughtful, but I didn't expect it to start until closer to baby's actual arrival!post #574 of 6016/26/13 at 10:59pmpost #575 of 6016/27/13 at 3:08amHey guys!
Quick drive-by post: Dr appt yesterday went well. Dilated to 1 cm and she stripped my membranes. Had crampy contractions the rest of the day. They got stronger last night before bed, so I took a bath. I was able to sleep until now when they woke me up again. I'm just timing them at this point about 9 min apart and getting stronger. My induction is scheduled for 5 pm, but I don't know if this stinker will wait. I'm so unsure of what I'm doing it's scary. DP is trying her hardest to not panic and be a good coach, but my mother is here and stepping on toes. I hope I don't regret letting her in the delivery room. Wish us luck! I'll keep you guys posted!
Good luck everyone else (I think just pokey at this point)!!!post #576 of 6016/27/13 at 6:28ampost #577 of 6016/27/13 at 7:27ampost #578 of 6016/27/13 at 8:18amThread Starterpost #579 of 6016/27/13 at 9:13pmpost #580 of 6016/28/13 at 1:27am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 4 minutes ago
- › TODDLER BEHAVIOR, what is normal and how best to respond??? 5 minutes ago
- › Runa is here! Birth story and photos in post #8 7 minutes ago
- › Child who gets hives with every illness 10 minutes ago
- › A great article …and I am just mad 15 minutes ago
- › Let's try this!! Calculating due date based on first real kicks. 15 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy guilt? 16 minutes ago
- › Easter Menus 19 minutes ago
- › How old is too old for a girl to go shirtless? 20 minutes ago
- › Does co sleeping affect fertility? 24 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness