Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone resented being pregnant the entire time and still bonded post-birth? Or not? I... Last post on 8/1/13 at 6:11pm in I'm Pregnant
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting- July, August, & September 2013! Last post on 10/2/13 at 7:47am in Queer Parenting
- Please participate in our Lesbian Pregnancy study! Last post on 10/3/13 at 5:55pm in Queer Parenting
- I'm Refusing All U/S.. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:09am in I'm Pregnant
Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
Last edited: 10/30/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateLast edited: 2/1/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
- The Waiting GameLast edited: 4/7/13
Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! - Page 29post #561 of 6016/25/13 at 12:06pmThread Starterpost #562 of 6016/25/13 at 1:04pmpost #563 of 6016/25/13 at 2:27pmpost #564 of 6016/25/13 at 7:01pmpost #565 of 6016/26/13 at 4:50ampost #566 of 6016/26/13 at 7:23ampost #567 of 6016/26/13 at 7:30ampost #568 of 6016/26/13 at 7:51am
Congrats Coco! She looks so great! Definitely a strong one for sure.
Hurrah DOMA is struck down! http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/us/politics/supreme-court-gay-marriage.html?_r=0
... though it sounds like the court will still allow states to define marriage, so if you want those Soc Sec, inheritance, and immigration benefits, folks, you may have to move --- or at least get married in another state. We'll see. It depends how the Obama administration writes regs in response, I think.post #569 of 6016/26/13 at 9:12amThread Starterpost #570 of 6016/26/13 at 9:35amThread StarterHey, it's almost the end of June! It'd be good to start a new thread for July/August/September, as this one's getting unwieldy.
Would one of you like to be threadkeeper?
I'm thinking escher, sotohana, poiyt, or baby.fatty... As everyone else will be having babies too soon or too ill with morning sickness!
All you'd need to do is start the thread & maintain the first post on the thread with updated EDDs and births.
Any takers?post #571 of 6016/26/13 at 11:48ampost #572 of 6016/26/13 at 3:26pmpost #573 of 6016/26/13 at 7:21pmThread Starter
Awesome, soto, I'll PM you the deets!
I heard a rumour via FB that our friend erin might be avoiding her appt. with those induction drugs, as things seem to be starting all on their own... C'mon, baby! You can do it! We're cheering you on!
Pokey, outdoorsy, any news from y'all? FX for you!
And to round it all off, isn't tourneymama's baby arriving this week too? I know they wanted to induce close to 39 weeks...
AFM: The onslaught of baby gifts has truly begun, and we're suddenly scrambling to create space for it all in our tiny apartment... I'm not complaining, as it's lovely that people are so thoughtful, but I didn't expect it to start until closer to baby's actual arrival!post #574 of 6016/26/13 at 10:59pmpost #575 of 6016/27/13 at 3:08amHey guys!
Quick drive-by post: Dr appt yesterday went well. Dilated to 1 cm and she stripped my membranes. Had crampy contractions the rest of the day. They got stronger last night before bed, so I took a bath. I was able to sleep until now when they woke me up again. I'm just timing them at this point about 9 min apart and getting stronger. My induction is scheduled for 5 pm, but I don't know if this stinker will wait. I'm so unsure of what I'm doing it's scary. DP is trying her hardest to not panic and be a good coach, but my mother is here and stepping on toes. I hope I don't regret letting her in the delivery room. Wish us luck! I'll keep you guys posted!
Good luck everyone else (I think just pokey at this point)!!!post #576 of 6016/27/13 at 6:28ampost #577 of 6016/27/13 at 7:27ampost #578 of 6016/27/13 at 8:18amThread Starterpost #579 of 6016/27/13 at 9:13pmpost #580 of 6016/28/13 at 1:27am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › Staying active 20 seconds ago
- › I put my foot in my mouth...come and let me have it! 2 minutes ago
- › Energy Boosters? Teas, herbs, foods? 4 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 7 minutes ago
- › Desperate for a Change in our Dinnertime/Eating! 9 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 10 minutes ago
- › Worst Christmas Gift thread 12 minutes ago
- › 18 month old too distracted to nurse during day, clusterfeeding at... 12 minutes ago
- › Newbie single mom from 13 yrs of verbal abuse and cheating. I found... 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone else with food aversions? 14 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh