So happy to hear that Lilac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by lilacvioletiris, 4/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Today at 10:09 am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 11:07 am in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 5:49 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Today at 8:06 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April Showers of Bajingo Juice - TTC #1 in our 30s April 2013 - Page 2post #22 of 654/7/13 at 5:18pmThread Starter
Thank you. It is so surreal! I took another hpt tonight just to see the line pop up again. My mom was so happy this morning. She is so happy to be a grandma. I have told all three of my sisters, and 2 of my 3 brothers. Everyone was excited. I called the lady who helped with my shots and she was really happy too! I have told 3 of my closest women friends who have known I was going through IVF treatments and it just feels so good to finally know that my body can work to be pregnant and now I am just going to keep praying that the little ones grow. We find out April 23 if it is one or two. I am going to stick here until I know my beta blood tests show that my hcg is rising like it ought to.
I got to spend an hour with my niece today holding her as she was being treated with bilirubin lights. She is jaundiced and was readmitted to the hospital yesterday. My sister will be there through tomorrow at least. My niece's levels dropped from 23 to 16 over night but then didn't drop as much over the course of the day for her to be discharged.post #23 of 654/7/13 at 5:51pm
I am new to this forum, but I wanted to share my good news. My husband and I had planned to start TTC last September, but then because of work-visa issues we've been living in separate countries pretty much the whole time. Yesterday he got the call that his visa has come through, and he'll be joining me again in London by the end of the week!!!! I just finished O-ing, but next month will be our first real try (except last Xmas). I'm so glad--this lost time was really weighing on me. Send baby dust our way!post #24 of 654/7/13 at 6:40pmpost #25 of 654/7/13 at 7:43pmpost #26 of 654/7/13 at 7:47pmpost #27 of 654/7/13 at 9:47pmOh I actually have tears in my eyes, Lilac!!! There is a circus in my heart right now!! I have been praying so hard that you would get pregnant with the first IVF try and you did!!! Huge congrats and big hugs to you---you will be such a great mom!! Take care of yourself and let everyone pamper you these next 9 months Happy, happy day!!post #28 of 654/8/13 at 3:13pmpost #29 of 654/8/13 at 4:31pm
lilac- Do you want twins? Can't wait to find out
faithrainbow- Welcome! Glad to hear you are finally in the same country! Wishing you a speedy bfp after all your waiting!
librarygirl- Sorry AF found you. That just stinks...
Me- AF arrived this morning. I'm glad she's here and I'm ready for the next cycle to begin!post #30 of 654/8/13 at 6:16pmThread Starterpost #31 of 654/8/13 at 7:24pm
Lilac, I have tears in my eyes as well. I am so, so, so happy for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't believe we've been on this journey together for 2 years this summer, and I am so happy that this is working for you. You have been amazing and supportive and kept this community together, and you can see all your cheerleaders-- they are here for you :). I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a steadily rising hcg level. Lots of well wishes.
post #32 of 654/9/13 at 3:12amThread StarterQuote:Yesterday he got the call that his visa has come through, and he'll be joining me again in London by the end of the week!!!! I just finished O-ing, but next month will be our first real try (except last Xmas). I'm so glad--this lost time was really weighing on me. Send baby dust our way!
faithrainbow, I am so glad to hear that your DH's work visa has come through. Immigration is so much like TTC - sit and wait. But trying to conceive while apart is a double whammy. I am so glad your DH can join you soon.
AFM, I am glad 2 pink lines have shown up. I called my IVF coordinator/nurse yesterday and she basically told me "it is too early to know if your pregnant because you had a shot of hcg". When I told her I used hpts to watch the decay of my "hcg shot bfp", she didn't have much to say to that. I go for a blood test Wednesday April 10 and then a repeat to make sure that my hcg levels are rising on April 12. I will feel better when those tests are completed.
Thanks for all the well wishes! I am continuing to pray that the little one that is growing inside me grows to be my for real baby come December 2013.post #33 of 654/9/13 at 7:44ampost #34 of 654/9/13 at 9:33pmpost #35 of 654/10/13 at 6:56amThread Starterpost #36 of 654/10/13 at 11:37ampost #37 of 654/10/13 at 2:48pmThread Starter
It is beginning to feel more real to me. Friday I go for another beta hcg test to see if my numbers are doubling like they ought to. It is really beginning to sink .
It was funny at work today, I worked into the teacher's work room and there were maybe 10 packages of 2 table clothes in each package with a beautiful picture of a sleeping child. I think they are meant for a baby shower. I didn't want to pick them up when people were around because, well, I don't want to really tell my coworkers yet. I told just one of my female coworkers since she knew I had been going the IVF procedures.post #38 of 654/10/13 at 6:20pmpost #39 of 654/10/13 at 11:06pmpost #40 of 654/11/13 at 3:19amThread Starter
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Birth Story Sharing 3 minutes ago
- › Anger and losing temper 21 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 27 minutes ago
- › FFS: Back issues of Mothering magazine 31 minutes ago
- › Study: "Pro-Vaccine" Messages Not Changing Minds 36 minutes ago
- › Cross Siberia off your to-go list for vacations spots 42 minutes ago
- › Cross Siberia off your to-go list for vacations spots 42 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 50 minutes ago
- › Action Alert: RI proposes worst vaccine regulations ever 55 minutes ago
- › Anyone else still 'in the closet'? 59 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea