. anylahminute. Still praying for you and your family.
herbivore- yay for seeing a little heartbeat!
mataji4- I want my little man to be with me, too. I will be having a hospital birth during flu season, so I might have an uphill battle. Right now I see myself having 2 options for care providers, both are 2 hrs away but it will be totally worth it for the VBAC. I still need to call the hospitals and ask some questions - the ability for DS to be with me during labor will definitely be a deciding factor.
AFM- Trying to decide on care providers and setting up the first appt has been delayed by the fact that I just been called for a job interview! I am so excited and nervous. It would be a really big deal if I got this job. We would not have to move, but it would change a lot and allow a lot more options. Unfortunately, all the sick time I have saved up for another baby would disappear. And it is possible I would have this baby before my 6 month probationary period ended. I have much to negotiate if they offer me the job. I am just glad that I am not obviously showing.
Fortunately, if I do not get the job, I am still very pleased with my current situation. We definitely could use more money, but we are happily plugging along. In fact, my current position offers all sorts of fringe benefits, including lots of flexibility to deal with family matters.
I also posted on another thread about my concern with disappearing symptoms, but I have decided not to fret nor jump to conclusions.