- topicTelevisiontagged by Matt's Mom in MT, 4/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Downton Abbey Season 4! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:42pm in Television
- What cartoon annoys you the most? Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:04am in Television
- Do you let your toddler watch TV? Last post on 8/16/13 at 12:33pm in Life with a Toddler
- Good shows for 5 - 8 year olds Last post on 7/29/13 at 10:49am in Television
- Question for no (or rare) tv/video moms... Last post on 7/17/13 at 12:12pm in Life with a Toddler
Favorite TV Shows EVER - Page 2
Definitely at the top. The list was a bit random, and I ran out of room. It should be up there--especially since it influenced so many shows that came after, with that paranoid, conspiracy-theory story running through the entire series. Much copied, never duplicated.
YES!!!!There is a fan! Thank you.
Oh yeah, I loved that show! And I knew all the words to the theme song. :D
I also watched X-Files, but I had sort of a love hate relationship with it.
Oh, another one of my all time favorites was The Incredible Hulk with Bill Bixby. I watched it in the 70's along with Fantasy Island, Love Boat and re-runs of the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. I have never tried watching them again, however. I watched a lot of M*A*S*H in syndication, along with things like Mary Tyler Moore and the Bob Newhart Show. I do remember when MASH ended, even though my family didn't watch it, we all watched the series end.
I never really watched Northern Exposure, so I might have to try that one if it's on Netflix.
Viola: I also loved The Incredible Hulk - great show.
Fantasy Island (am going to check it out again on Netflix)
Love Boat ( doubt I'd ever watch it again, though)
Charlies Angels - loved it
A-Team (watched most of them again on Netflix and still enjoyed it)
Knight Rider (hasn't aged well)
Battlestar Galactica (the original one - I've never watched the new one)
I was also a huge Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman fan.
I'm currently watching Firefly on Netflix. It's pretty good.
I haven't really enjoyed tv in a long time, and don't care for most new shows I've seen. I'm a child of the 80s, and like bombastic action and cheese. I'm not crazy about dark and edgy. My ex and I used to watch X-Files, but mostly because he loved it. I found most episodes really "meh" and there was at least one each season that just wigged me out. I don't like being wigged out.
This is a great thread for some nextflix searches later:-)
I don't like many TV shows, and the only two I really have loved are Breaking Bad and Twin Peaks. Shows like Everybody Loves Raymond just annoy me for some reason. I liked Mad Men enough to watch when bored.
Aside from that, I love Japanese reality shows where people do extremely weird competitions. That cracks me up and I;m glad to see the USA doing more of it.
Oh - I can't believe I missed that. DH and I watched the first three seasons on Netflix months ago, and then had to wait ages for the Canadian service to offer the fourth season.
Did you see they're making one more episode? It's going to be a double-length one. I can't imagine what kind of predicaments they'll end up in...
Breaking Bad! Dh and I watched this on Netflix last month, and all I can say is WOW! What an intense, crazy trip it was, and I enjoyed every minute! LOVED Bob Odenkirk's role as Saul Goodman.
How could I forget to mention America's Funniest Home Videos? Am I the only one here who still loves this show?
- › Antenatal depression - help? 25 minutes ago
- › Spare change (or more) for Holiday Helper! 58 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 58 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, Books, and... 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Clothing, Outerwear, and Shoes... 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Recycle old knives into ice-skates! 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Update, no UC for me 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Whatcha Eating? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh