- topicTelevisiontagged by Matt's Mom in MT, 4/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Alaska the Last Frontier Last post on 2/3/14 at 8:02am in Television
- Downton Abbey Season 4! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:42pm in Television
- What cartoon annoys you the most? Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:04am in Television
- Do you let your toddler watch TV? Last post on 8/16/13 at 12:33pm in Life with a Toddler
- Good shows for 5 - 8 year olds Last post on 7/29/13 at 10:49am in Television
Favorite TV Shows EVER - Page 2
Definitely at the top. The list was a bit random, and I ran out of room. It should be up there--especially since it influenced so many shows that came after, with that paranoid, conspiracy-theory story running through the entire series. Much copied, never duplicated.
YES!!!!There is a fan! Thank you.
Oh yeah, I loved that show! And I knew all the words to the theme song. :D
I also watched X-Files, but I had sort of a love hate relationship with it.
Oh, another one of my all time favorites was The Incredible Hulk with Bill Bixby. I watched it in the 70's along with Fantasy Island, Love Boat and re-runs of the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. I have never tried watching them again, however. I watched a lot of M*A*S*H in syndication, along with things like Mary Tyler Moore and the Bob Newhart Show. I do remember when MASH ended, even though my family didn't watch it, we all watched the series end.
I never really watched Northern Exposure, so I might have to try that one if it's on Netflix.
Viola: I also loved The Incredible Hulk - great show.
Fantasy Island (am going to check it out again on Netflix)
Love Boat ( doubt I'd ever watch it again, though)
Charlies Angels - loved it
A-Team (watched most of them again on Netflix and still enjoyed it)
Knight Rider (hasn't aged well)
Battlestar Galactica (the original one - I've never watched the new one)
I was also a huge Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman fan.
I'm currently watching Firefly on Netflix. It's pretty good.
I haven't really enjoyed tv in a long time, and don't care for most new shows I've seen. I'm a child of the 80s, and like bombastic action and cheese. I'm not crazy about dark and edgy. My ex and I used to watch X-Files, but mostly because he loved it. I found most episodes really "meh" and there was at least one each season that just wigged me out. I don't like being wigged out.
This is a great thread for some nextflix searches later:-)
I don't like many TV shows, and the only two I really have loved are Breaking Bad and Twin Peaks. Shows like Everybody Loves Raymond just annoy me for some reason. I liked Mad Men enough to watch when bored.
Aside from that, I love Japanese reality shows where people do extremely weird competitions. That cracks me up and I;m glad to see the USA doing more of it.
Oh - I can't believe I missed that. DH and I watched the first three seasons on Netflix months ago, and then had to wait ages for the Canadian service to offer the fourth season.
Did you see they're making one more episode? It's going to be a double-length one. I can't imagine what kind of predicaments they'll end up in...
Breaking Bad! Dh and I watched this on Netflix last month, and all I can say is WOW! What an intense, crazy trip it was, and I enjoyed every minute! LOVED Bob Odenkirk's role as Saul Goodman.
How could I forget to mention America's Funniest Home Videos? Am I the only one here who still loves this show?
- › So Thirsty all of the sudden! 4 minutes ago
- › Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance 5 minutes ago
- › Birth is Birth is Birth 6 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 9 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 11 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 11 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 12 minutes ago
- › Debate This Quote 15 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 16 minutes ago
- › 2014 in 2014 21 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild