or Connect
Mothering › Groups › September 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Official bead sign up thread. :)

Official bead sign up thread. :) - Page 3

post #41 of 141

Great! Thank you for doing this! Such a fun idea! 

post #42 of 141

Went to the bead store this morning and oh dear... what a hard time I had picking out a bead style! I could've made everyone a whole necklace! Lol... I want to post a pic and show you all but that ruin the surprise wouldn't it? Heehee, I had no idea how fun this would be. joy.gif

post #43 of 141
Thread Starter 
You're welcome! Looking forward to picking out mine! smile.gif
post #44 of 141

So... I wasn't getting to the post office and since time was running out I asked my husband to do this earrand for me. I provided address labels and told him he needed to send a padded envelope, unsealed with the beads in it, inside a regular envelope and include a US money order for the postage. Well between him and the clerk at the post office I have no idea what went down but the clerk said there was no way for them to know how much the postage would be so nothing was included for return postage. shrug.gifThe clerk said the recipient could send it to me COD but I don't know how that works. Anyway, if that's not an option, fernmama, just let me know how much to send and I will get you a money order. Sorry for the hassle!

post #45 of 141
Oh my I'm so overwhelmed with my overly crazy life I totally forgot to send out my beads. When are they due??????
post #46 of 141

I think fernmama had said mid-June, so you still have some time to send them.  Mine will be sent in the next few days, I just sent them to the States with my mom who was here visiting and she is going to send them.  She's quite organized (more than me) so I'm sure they will get sent in the next couple days.

post #47 of 141
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimfatale View Post

So... I wasn't getting to the post office and since time was running out I asked my husband to do this earrand for me. I provided address labels and told him he needed to send a padded envelope, unsealed with the beads in it, inside a regular envelope and include a US money order for the postage. Well between him and the clerk at the post office I have no idea what went down but the clerk said there was no way for them to know how much the postage would be so nothing was included for return postage. shrug.gif The clerk said the recipient could send it to me COD but I don't know how that works. Anyway, if that's not an option, fernmama, just let me know how much to send and I will get you a money order. Sorry for the hassle!



Message me your address and I'll get you a price. I will try and get that today. smile.gif
post #48 of 141
Thread Starter 
Yes, mid June
smile.gif
post #49 of 141
It's still 18 beads, right?
post #50 of 141
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

Yeah! Sign me up!

Oooh, and if no one puts in extra comments etc. you can just use the number of replies as your total.

I received your beads today! So pretty!
post #51 of 141
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliHekate View Post

It's still 18 beads, right?

Yeppers!
post #52 of 141
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiapa View Post

Great! Thank you for doing this! Such a fun idea! 

No problem! I love my birth necklaces. So glad this worked out.
post #53 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmama View Post


I received your beads today! So pretty!


Yay! I can't wait to see the whole collection! I had fun picking these out at the bead store and they were very reasonably priced! My intention was to get something smooth, sort of like the worry stones, so you can rub it mindlessly.

post #54 of 141
Thread Starter 
Just in case you need a name, my name is Danielle Rayner
post #55 of 141
Just packaged my beads up. Ill ship them out tomorrow smile.gif they should be there by Wednesday the latest!! smile.gif
post #56 of 141

Got the beads today and will hopefully have them in the mail in the next couple of days.  So do I send the self addressed envelope with stamps already on it, or do I send a money order for postage, and if so, for how much do I make the money order out for?  Sorry so many questions - I must have pregnancy brain!

post #57 of 141
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliHekate View Post

Got the beads today and will hopefully have them in the mail in the next couple of days.  So do I send the self addressed envelope with stamps already on it, or do I send a money order for postage, and if so, for how much do I make the money order out for?  Sorry so many questions - I must have pregnancy brain!

Yes, send a self addressed stamped padded envelope with the beads. When I did it in another due date group I had the post office weigh the SASE with the beads and stick that in a bigger envelope to mail out. Hope that helps.
post #58 of 141

That helps a lot; should be in the mail early next week. :)  Thanks!

post #59 of 141
Beads went out today...he said they should be there by Friday.
post #60 of 141

My beads were sent yesterday, also!!  So you should get them soon.

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: September 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › September 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Official bead sign up thread. :)