Originally Posted by TiffanyRose27
I was wondering if two could tell me how they are inaccurate?
sure. I will do a few of the "19 things you don't know about vaccines"
1. You can sue doctors for malpractice for vaccine related injuries. You would of course need to prove they were negligent which will be difficult.
2. You are not on your own for medical expenses and therapies if your child is harmed or killed by a vaccine. Later the author claims 2 billion have been paid out. The problem the author is refering to is autism, which is because they have not been linked successfully to the vaccine.
3. VAERS doesn't exclude submissions and it isn't a court. The author routinely is confusing several institutions into one rant. VAERS is a passive reporting system that accepts reports from anyone. For a time there was even a report from someone claiming to be turned into the incredible hulk. I believe she is refering to NVICP or the vaccine court. But it isn't VAERS.
4. Again VAERS doesn't pay money to people NVICP does. This also contradicts her 2nd statement.
5. The discussion of vaccines containig questionable ingredients has been discussed. It is misleading to say they are ingredients as has been discussed
6. this one is correct.
7. No. Drug companies are not putting their future profits in vaccines. Vaccines are no where near the highest profit makers for pharmaceutical companies. There are cancer drugs that cost $500,000. Yes pharmaceutical companies are making huge profits, yes I find this problematic. Yes they make money on vaccines but it isn' ttheir focus because it isn't where they make the most money. Rereading number 6 (which was correct) means they aren't focusing on vaccines
8. I don't know the individual vaccine profits for Merck I question her 1 billion dollar profit from hep B vaccine and I question where she gets her information. But it is absolutely incorrect that unless you are an IV drug user or a prostitute that your child doesn't need it. Prostitution and IV drug use is not the only ways to contract Hep B. hep B lives a long time outside the body. Does every newborn need it? Likely not. But to say only children of drug users and prostitutes just as incorrect.
9. This is not something you didn't know about vaccines. Of course once you vaccinate you can't un-vaccinate
10. True in theory the part in parentheses not able to be fact checked as it is subjective.
11.It might interest me to know her citations and source of her information. I believe This information comes from VAERS which again is a passive reporting system and anything can be reported.
12. Yes parents should read the package insert on the vaccine. But again that isn't 19 things I didn't know about vaccines.
13. Again not about things we didn't know about vaccines
Those are the problems with a bakers dozen of them. The rest are mainly not really things we didn't know about vacciens but her own thoughts on what parents should do.