Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by prescottchels, 4/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dealing with the Negativity Last post on Yesterday at 2:32 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on 12/19/13 at 4:08pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Yesterday at 9:58 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon - Page 3post #41 of 2485/2/13 at 7:10pmWelcome sandra! Hopefully hanging out in our little corner of the TTC world will bring just the right amount of mellow breeze for you . Ok, so this is your first month temping? Things can be a little while you're figuring out what's what. I see you've got quite a few open circles. Are you not temping at the same time each morning? Or are you having sleep disturbances? Are you temping orally or vaginally? If you guys didn't catch the eggy this month, your next cycle temping will definitely give you a lot to go on as far as figuring out your normals as JustJenny said.post #42 of 2485/2/13 at 9:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby
Welcome sandra! Hopefully hanging out in our little corner of the TTC world will bring just the right amount of mellow breeze for you . Ok, so this is your first month temping? Things can be a little while you're figuring out what's what. I see you've got quite a few open circles. Are you not temping at the same time each morning? Or are you having sleep disturbances? Are you temping orally or vaginally? If you guys didn't catch the eggy this month, your next cycle temping will definitely give you a lot to go on as far as figuring out your normals as JustJenny said.
Your temps are probably dropping because you are normalizing after your fever. If they descend close too/under your cover line you will most likely start your period. I would'nt worry to much about the temps. Just allow them to begin to be a guide for better understanding of your body You had great timing so my fingers are crossed for you!post #43 of 2485/3/13 at 9:18ampost #44 of 2485/3/13 at 9:19ampost #45 of 2485/3/13 at 10:43ampost #46 of 2485/3/13 at 11:34ampost #47 of 2485/3/13 at 12:08pm
mama- I can't stand that B. I'm so sorry your hopes are dashed. Big hugs
Me- Just to confuse things I had light brown spotting this AM. I'm 12-13dpo and pretty sure its to late for implantation bleeding. I had some nasty cramping a couple of nights ago. I assumed it was the prometrium because it can cause that. I am hoping that I didn't just have yet another chemical pregnancy. Of course all this does is put a smidge of hope back on the table. I can't tell yet if I'm going to be pissed off at my body or happy, lol. On a brighter note today I found a community acupuncture center that does $15 sessions! I'm excited to get started and will make an appointment in a few days.post #48 of 2485/3/13 at 1:12pmMamacat- yes its my first month temping. Open circles r bc of yes different times from 6-11 am. Temping orally. I wasn't able to temp this morning i had a dentist appointment so I don't know if I can take it this evening an it b right? I didn't take a test today like planned:( I just didn't want to c a negative. 11dpo today had slight cramping around uterus an gassy.post #49 of 2485/3/13 at 1:15pmpost #50 of 2485/3/13 at 1:19pmpost #51 of 2485/3/13 at 3:37pmMamacats - hug hugs and lots of chocolate for you! I'm sorry it's not your month...
Justjenny - it sounds like it could go either way... I'm a little excited to find out my how it goes!
Afm - well I think I screwed up another month... Cd18 today so possible o day, I took an opk yesterday (I know I'm not meant to) and two lines but negative... We had our textile groups exhibition opening last night... Dh has been feeling blah, last night I told him I wanted bd in the morning... He got up early, I got annoyed (quite angry) so he came back and hugged me, I cried a lot and explained my frustration (as ends up every month) he offered - but at that stage it's a waste of time... Who can perform under that sort of pressure. I'm meant (by natural guidance) to keep it relaxed and romantic... We are ok, but I'm feeling quite miserable - to not be successful is one thing, to have no chance is downright blah! Ok enough of my rant... Hugs all!post #52 of 2485/3/13 at 6:49pmThread Starter
Mamacat-Ohhhhhh....poo. I'm so sorry
JustJenny-I loved acupuncture when I did it, and I've heard it can help w/fertility and I found it sooooo relaxing. I hope you enjoy it too!
Chuord-Ah sweetie... this process is so tricky... and it just really shouldn't be, imho... sorry you're havin a rough go of it
Sandra-I just wanted to point out, since you're fairly new to this forum in general, that there is an edit button (pencil icon) lower left below your posts, which allows you to add/delete/change a post after it's been submitted. Looks like you often think of things to add after the fact
It's CD 13 today for me, still not sure if that positive OPK on CD 10 was it or not...haven't gotten a definite negative yet... soooo
DP & I have been enjoying our connection and our BDing so we just have to wait and see.... I guess I'm feeling pretty zen about itpost #53 of 2485/3/13 at 7:36pmpost #54 of 2485/3/13 at 7:44pmThread Starterpost #55 of 2485/4/13 at 5:13ampost #56 of 2485/4/13 at 10:06am
prescott- so weird...hope you get a definitive answer soon. Glad you and dp are enjoying each other again I have done acupuncture before and I love it too. I haven't used it in quite a while because the cost was $75 a session. Personally I think for it to work its best you need to have sessions often. The cost adds up really quickly! At $15 a session I can afford to go 2wice a week.
Me- Well another bfn this morning. I will test one more time tomorrow then I'm stopping the progesterone and waiting for AF.post #57 of 2485/4/13 at 11:48amThread Starter
Sandra-that's funny! Do you guys have any kids yet? I noticed you haven't filled out your signature line, though many people never do....I love seeing them personally cuz it helps me keep people straight If you click on your username-upper right hand of the page it takes you to your profile, the signature section is at the bottom.
JustJenny-my OPK's are getting more faint every day so I imagine I'll have a definite neg by tomorrow but it's still a weird pattern from what has been established as the norm til now...
I vowed to myself last night that I wouldn't do anything but relax today before work (I'm the lead on catering a wedding reception tonight for 100 people) but as I was laying in bed reading one of my client's books http://www.amazon.com/Wolfkiller-Wisdom-Nineteenth-Century-Navajo-Shepherd/dp/1423600304/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1367692716&sr=1-1&keywords=harvey+leake I got so inspired that I got up to deep clean my room lol (& hopefully it carries on thru the week to the rest of the house ) wiped down the walls & baseboards, cleaned the light fixture, sucked up the spideys in the vacuum, cleaned the windows, dusted the dresser and nightstands....It feels so good!! Everything was so dusty & gross-the cat brings so many little bits of plants & seeds in on his coat and then proceeds to clean himself on the bed, leaving me feeling as though I may as well be camping
Besides the book being inspiring just from the story it's really cool for me to read cuz I've been scanning photographs of the people in the book from the early 1900's. So the little girl in the book, who is my client's grandmother I know (from the photos) as the mom-kinda the matriarch of the family and I've "met" her children and their children. It's just so neat.post #58 of 2485/4/13 at 12:36pmPrescottchels- no we don't have any children yet. We've had 2 miscarriages in the past an stopped trying for a couple months now we decided to try again ! I will set it up lol.
12dpo today negative test so I'm thinking af is gonna creep her up. No sign of her though. We see what happens.post #59 of 2485/4/13 at 2:57pmSandra - fx for you, but if she does come start thinking on what contraband food you are going to indulge in... Alcohol, sushi...
Prescottchels, that book sounds really interesting! I'm tempted to order a copy... But more importantly it reminds me that I should read a book my elderly neighbor wrote (my child hood home) he is now 88 and wrote on his war experiences... He got sunk twice, but I'm not into hard core heavy books so I've not been there yet... One true story I love is this...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1447411412 we have an adopted family member who is Norwegian... And she took me to the museum, the book is actually really relaxing - you feel like you are floating in the tropics!
Justjenny - how many days are you from AF? Is there still a chance?
Mamacats - hugs lady!! Just been chart stalking... It always looks worse when you see the start of the new cycle on ff... Hope it's going ok and you are enjoying the yummies! Fx we all get somewhere soon 😀
Lilykay - how are you going? Completely exhausted and m/s by now?
Oasis - where are you at in your cycle now?
Blanca welcome! Tell us a little about yourself...
Anyone I've missed - sorry about that! Please let us know where you're at...
Afm - slowly getting there but may have missed the boat, lol at least I'm laughing about it today!post #60 of 2485/4/13 at 7:43pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Not Good Enough for MIL 8 minutes ago
- › June Baby Holiday Photo Thread! 17 minutes ago
- › Bottle Feeders; How Do You Deal With Guilt? 19 minutes ago
- › if your child got chickenpox intentionally, how did you explain &... 33 minutes ago
- › VBAC Mamas! Which is better - homebirth or hospital birth? 34 minutes ago
- › Bed times 52 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Baby Photos! 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › ending friendships 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh