Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by akcowgirl, 5/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
May TWW Thread - Page 6post #101 of 2345/15/13 at 8:12amOkay I am wandering. I am not sure when I ovulate but my app that I have for ovualtion and stuff says my ovulation suppose to be from the 4-8. Which we dtd the 4th and 8th. And today me and hubby dtd this morning and I have just got a sharp like cramp pain pinching sensation in my left side. Which I know I have had before. Is that ovulation pain and I am ovulating later than normal? Or could it be implantation pain? Not sure what suppose to be any advice please and thankspost #102 of 2345/15/13 at 10:02ampost #103 of 2345/15/13 at 10:02ampost #104 of 2345/15/13 at 10:57ampost #105 of 2345/15/13 at 11:13ampost #106 of 2345/15/13 at 11:28am
I honestly don't know about those tests, they are supposed to be so sensitive, yet I have gotten positives on other tests and taken those and still got a negative. They did not show positive for me until a lot later than they claim. So i don't know hun. Wish I had great advise for you. How many dpo are you? If you have posted it earlier, I'm sorry I'm asking. My phone has a mind of it's own. I'm too lazy to break out my laptop,Lol. I found that the cheaper test, not the dollar store tests in particularly, but the other cheaper lined tests. Good luck sweetie!post #107 of 2345/15/13 at 11:31ampost #108 of 2345/15/13 at 12:18pm
Alright I don't know if y'all remember me from March TWW but we decided to wait on continuing TTCing till Summer. But I've come to ask opinions. I took a test today, not with my morning pee. And I think it may be positive. We haven't been preventing, but I was still using OPKS. I got a positive OPK on late nigh CD16. The last time we BD was CD12 and again on CD19 purposely trying to miss O (I want to lose weight). My AF is due in 3 days, and I obviously enjoy POAS so I did. Here are the pictures.
The top two are imediately after reading results. I did a negative because I thought I was line seeing. But I think there is a line on the negative as well. It was darker in person than in the photo.
The one above here is after 30 minutes. It got obviously darker. SO I thought maybe an evap.
And this one above here shows. From top to bottom: First test, Second test (hour later) and last test dipped in water. I was trying to see if the water would "evap" as well, it didn't.
So what do y'all think?post #109 of 2345/15/13 at 12:25pmpost #110 of 2345/15/13 at 1:42pm. I just took this test and I see a faint line I'm just not sure i was gonna get digital but they didn't have any so I decided since I already took a pink dye I would take a blue dye if I ovulated when I should have I will only be 7 dpo so yes I know it's early I have just had cramps today and sharp pain in left side and also a little nauseapost #111 of 2345/15/13 at 5:43pmpost #112 of 2345/16/13 at 4:51ampost #113 of 2345/16/13 at 5:03ampost #114 of 2345/16/13 at 6:10ampost #115 of 2345/16/13 at 8:35am
Delurking to chime in
Kelsey That looks SO totally positive!! Congrats!! My positives by Wondfos didn't get dark right away the first few days - they took a few minutes and darkened like your's over time.
Congrats Serenyd!! Awesome news!!
Scjp I'm not sure. Neither test looks definitively positive to me. I didn't get a BFP on a FRER until 9 DPO and it was pretty light. I had clearly darker positives on Wondfos before that. GL!!post #116 of 2345/16/13 at 10:59am
Well, I'm on CD39. I made a well woman visit for tomorrow morning so I can see what's up, if anything. I'm not sure my Texas Women's Health Program covers much more than contraceptives (which I don't want) and a visit, but I told the woman on the phone that I'm having irregularly long cycles and negative pregnancy tests.
Ugh!post #117 of 2345/16/13 at 11:26ampost #118 of 2345/16/13 at 11:36ampost #119 of 2345/16/13 at 12:26pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Eating and guilt/worry 45 seconds ago
- › Breastfeeding and weight gain 56 seconds ago
- › Looking for a banana birthday cake recipe for a 1st birthday... 57 seconds ago
- › March Chat/Vent 6 minutes ago
- › Nausea 7 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 12 minutes ago
- › Birth Bead Swap - Sign Up Here! 17 minutes ago
- › Do you wash your face daily? 18 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 21 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 22 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild