Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by akcowgirl, 5/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Salutations! TTC for the 1st Time. Get to know you thread. Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
May TWW Thread - Page 6post #101 of 2345/15/13 at 8:12amOkay I am wandering. I am not sure when I ovulate but my app that I have for ovualtion and stuff says my ovulation suppose to be from the 4-8. Which we dtd the 4th and 8th. And today me and hubby dtd this morning and I have just got a sharp like cramp pain pinching sensation in my left side. Which I know I have had before. Is that ovulation pain and I am ovulating later than normal? Or could it be implantation pain? Not sure what suppose to be any advice please and thankspost #102 of 2345/15/13 at 10:02ampost #103 of 2345/15/13 at 10:02ampost #104 of 2345/15/13 at 10:57ampost #105 of 2345/15/13 at 11:13ampost #106 of 2345/15/13 at 11:28am
I honestly don't know about those tests, they are supposed to be so sensitive, yet I have gotten positives on other tests and taken those and still got a negative. They did not show positive for me until a lot later than they claim. So i don't know hun. Wish I had great advise for you. How many dpo are you? If you have posted it earlier, I'm sorry I'm asking. My phone has a mind of it's own. I'm too lazy to break out my laptop,Lol. I found that the cheaper test, not the dollar store tests in particularly, but the other cheaper lined tests. Good luck sweetie!post #107 of 2345/15/13 at 11:31ampost #108 of 2345/15/13 at 12:18pm
Alright I don't know if y'all remember me from March TWW but we decided to wait on continuing TTCing till Summer. But I've come to ask opinions. I took a test today, not with my morning pee. And I think it may be positive. We haven't been preventing, but I was still using OPKS. I got a positive OPK on late nigh CD16. The last time we BD was CD12 and again on CD19 purposely trying to miss O (I want to lose weight). My AF is due in 3 days, and I obviously enjoy POAS so I did. Here are the pictures.
The top two are imediately after reading results. I did a negative because I thought I was line seeing. But I think there is a line on the negative as well. It was darker in person than in the photo.
The one above here is after 30 minutes. It got obviously darker. SO I thought maybe an evap.
And this one above here shows. From top to bottom: First test, Second test (hour later) and last test dipped in water. I was trying to see if the water would "evap" as well, it didn't.
So what do y'all think?post #109 of 2345/15/13 at 12:25pmpost #110 of 2345/15/13 at 1:42pm. I just took this test and I see a faint line I'm just not sure i was gonna get digital but they didn't have any so I decided since I already took a pink dye I would take a blue dye if I ovulated when I should have I will only be 7 dpo so yes I know it's early I have just had cramps today and sharp pain in left side and also a little nauseapost #111 of 2345/15/13 at 5:43pmpost #112 of 2345/16/13 at 4:51ampost #113 of 2345/16/13 at 5:03ampost #114 of 2345/16/13 at 6:10ampost #115 of 2345/16/13 at 8:35am
Delurking to chime in
Kelsey That looks SO totally positive!! Congrats!! My positives by Wondfos didn't get dark right away the first few days - they took a few minutes and darkened like your's over time.
Congrats Serenyd!! Awesome news!!
Scjp I'm not sure. Neither test looks definitively positive to me. I didn't get a BFP on a FRER until 9 DPO and it was pretty light. I had clearly darker positives on Wondfos before that. GL!!post #116 of 2345/16/13 at 10:59am
Well, I'm on CD39. I made a well woman visit for tomorrow morning so I can see what's up, if anything. I'm not sure my Texas Women's Health Program covers much more than contraceptives (which I don't want) and a visit, but I told the woman on the phone that I'm having irregularly long cycles and negative pregnancy tests.
Ugh!post #117 of 2345/16/13 at 11:26ampost #118 of 2345/16/13 at 11:36ampost #119 of 2345/16/13 at 12:26pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › December Pagans - "Yule" love it! 1 minute ago
- › Do you need sterile gloves for UC? 6 minutes ago
- › December Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 9 minutes ago
- › Past due! 9 minutes ago
- › Artificial food reaction... Normal? Dangerous? 10 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 12 minutes ago
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 12 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 13 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh