or Connect
Mothering › Groups › September 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Website that tells you how many days left until EDD

Website that tells you how many days left until EDD - Page 2

post #21 of 54
I just broke into the double digits! 99 days... smile.gif
post #22 of 54

Only 70 days now for me! Can't wait to get pregnancy over with.

post #23 of 54
75 for me! And minus a week give or take if I opt for a planned c-section again. Getting so close and I have a huge list of things I haven't even started to tackle for the baby.
post #24 of 54
79 for me, these last weeks are going fast now😳
post #25 of 54
75 days till 40 weeks for me! Which means 61 days until our ob's deadline of 38 weeks. Excuse me while I go hyperventilate and make sure our bathroom remodel will be finished on time.
post #26 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliHekate View Post

Today I am 26 weeks and 2 days, and have 96 days left!  (I'm guessing I'll go over though, as my midwife says most first time mom's do).

 

Still, to think I have less than 100 days to go...WOW! uhoh3.gif

 

And now we're down to 39 DAYS at 34 weeks, 3 days.  My how time flies...

post #27 of 54
42 days if I go by my due date according to my cycle. 37 if I go by an early ultrasound. 35 (or 30, depending) if I have a scheduled c section at 39 weeks. Or even less if this baby makes an early appearance, which I am not thinking is likely anymore since things seem to have calmed down. But, still that's not very much time!
post #28 of 54

57 days left for me, give or take! Yikes!

post #29 of 54

59 days!

post #30 of 54
46 days to go😱😱
post #31 of 54

44 ish. It still seems like a while!  Maybe it'll be 37 like my other two (went into labor around 39w) with each of them.

post #32 of 54
Oh my everyone is so close!!!
I just checked and I have 32 days left BUT my other pregnancies only went to 39 weeks so it could be more like 25 days!!! My house closes in 18 days!!! I hope the baby makes a late appearance.
post #33 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by letniaLynne View Post

Oh my everyone is so close!!!
I just checked and I have 32 days left BUT my other pregnancies only went to 39 weeks so it could be more like 25 days!!! My house closes in 18 days!!! I hope the baby makes a late appearance.



You and me both, I keep thinking 39! I'm glad my babies were ready then and only want that if baby is ready....but if baby is ready, I'll gladly take 39w.  I don't have a house to close on though so I can see why you want more time. I haven't had to endure reaching my due date and passing it like so many women, so kudos to them for waiting it out!

post #34 of 54
OMFG. 42 days to go. I am so fricking tired of being pregnant I could cry...
post #35 of 54

Less than 50 days! How did this happen, where did the time go??!? yikes.gif

post #36 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post



You and me both, I keep thinking 39! I'm glad my babies were ready then and only want that if baby is ready....but if baby is ready, I'll gladly take 39w.  I don't have a house to close on though so I can see why you want more time. I haven't had to endure reaching my due date and passing it like so many women, so kudos to them for waiting it out!

Exactly! Now everyone keeps telling me #3 is the wild card birth, you never know how it will go. I tend to think that sort of thing is superstition! Lol but it does keep me wondering
post #37 of 54
31 weeks 3 days,
60 days to go !!
post #38 of 54
45 days to go! I see a glass of wine at the end of the tunnel.....


Ok ok I mean the light smile.gifsmile.gif
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairmichelle View Post

45 days to go! I see a glass of wine at the end of the tunnel.....

Hear hear! wink1.gif
post #40 of 54
Thread Starter 

7 days! dizzy.gif

 

 

Though I'll probably go over as no labor signs to speak of really...

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: September 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › September 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Website that tells you how many days left until EDD