I've been getting acupuncture for about a year now, focusing on first getting me to a more healthy, balanced state and then on regulating my cycle & boosting fertility. Not only is it very relaxing (I often take a nap during treatment), but it has done wonders for my system. I've actually been able to tell when I ovulate, and it's been fairly regular. I highly recommend it!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by librarygirl, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wondering if I'm pregnant or not Last post on Today at 3:49 am in Trying To Conceive
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 7:53 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on 12/17/13 at 1:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Second thoughts/feeling nervous about ttc Last post on 12/17/13 at 5:06pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Bajingo juice brings June Bugs and BFPs! TTC #1 in our 30s - Page 2post #22 of 266/22/13 at 6:06pm
Pretty quiet over here, how is everyone?
Viddy, I'll miss your updates if you need to step away for a while, thought I completely understand. Please keep us posted on any developments with fostering. That is exciting that you found someone to do the womb massage. I haven't been for a while, but I found it very healing.
I have no real news. I finally did ovulate around CD 26 or 28 (26 based on OPKs, 28 maybe based on temps--hard to say). I'm now 7 DPO and headed out of town for work tomorrow for almost a week. I'm packing AF supplies and planning to hold out on testing until I get back, which will be 14 DPO. What a novel concept for me (I usually start testing way too early).post #23 of 267/14/13 at 8:30am
Hi Folks-- did I miss a new thread? Any updates from anyone? Bailey?
We were going to take 3 months off from TTC buuuttt.. it accidentally didn't really happen that way. So I am nearing the end of my 2WW. I am testing every day and no positives yet. We are still planning to start foster care classes in September.post #24 of 267/15/13 at 9:02ampost #25 of 267/16/13 at 4:47pm
Bailey, hope you are having fun traveling! Not traveling is probably my biggest regret over the TTC process. We kept not planning anything because of the possibility that something would happen and it never did.
Had the 2nd chemical pregnancy in a row and I have been POAS every day starting 5 days before the expected end of my cycle for 3 months now. I got the + on Sunday and hoped to hang on long enough to get it confirmed with a blood test on Monday morning, but started AF later that day. You guys, I am so sad. I am glad to know that we are most likely getting pregnant (often), and that we have more information to narrow down what the issue might be. But the feeling that my body has a seedling to grow and it is dying in the soil, ugh. I shed some big, slow hot tears today.post #26 of 267/17/13 at 12:58pm
Oh Viddy, I'm so sorry to hear that! How heartbreaking, and what a roller coaster of emotions to deal with. You are right it is fortunate that you are getting pregnant, many couples don't get that far. How long are your luteal phases?
Unfortunately the travel has been for work, and to Texas where it is HOT. Hoping that I don't ovulate super late in my cycle again this month, because I'll be traveling again next week. But at the moment I'm at least feeling more accepting about what ever will be, or not be, for now.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › first semester homeschooling thoughts and questions 32 seconds ago
- › EC Chat? Anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas 5 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 6 minutes ago
- › It feels like I have to pee all the time, even right after I go--24/7 7 minutes ago
- › I feel like I have to pee all the time. No pain. Could I have a... 10 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 12 minutes ago
- › Just have to be excited for a moment :-) 13 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 13 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh