I've been getting acupuncture for about a year now, focusing on first getting me to a more healthy, balanced state and then on regulating my cycle & boosting fertility. Not only is it very relaxing (I often take a nap during treatment), but it has done wonders for my system. I've actually been able to tell when I ovulate, and it's been fairly regular. I highly recommend it!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by librarygirl, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 12:31 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Bajingo juice brings June Bugs and BFPs! TTC #1 in our 30s - Page 2post #22 of 266/22/13 at 6:06pm
Pretty quiet over here, how is everyone?
Viddy, I'll miss your updates if you need to step away for a while, thought I completely understand. Please keep us posted on any developments with fostering. That is exciting that you found someone to do the womb massage. I haven't been for a while, but I found it very healing.
I have no real news. I finally did ovulate around CD 26 or 28 (26 based on OPKs, 28 maybe based on temps--hard to say). I'm now 7 DPO and headed out of town for work tomorrow for almost a week. I'm packing AF supplies and planning to hold out on testing until I get back, which will be 14 DPO. What a novel concept for me (I usually start testing way too early).post #23 of 267/14/13 at 8:30am
Hi Folks-- did I miss a new thread? Any updates from anyone? Bailey?
We were going to take 3 months off from TTC buuuttt.. it accidentally didn't really happen that way. So I am nearing the end of my 2WW. I am testing every day and no positives yet. We are still planning to start foster care classes in September.post #24 of 267/15/13 at 9:02ampost #25 of 267/16/13 at 4:47pm
Bailey, hope you are having fun traveling! Not traveling is probably my biggest regret over the TTC process. We kept not planning anything because of the possibility that something would happen and it never did.
Had the 2nd chemical pregnancy in a row and I have been POAS every day starting 5 days before the expected end of my cycle for 3 months now. I got the + on Sunday and hoped to hang on long enough to get it confirmed with a blood test on Monday morning, but started AF later that day. You guys, I am so sad. I am glad to know that we are most likely getting pregnant (often), and that we have more information to narrow down what the issue might be. But the feeling that my body has a seedling to grow and it is dying in the soil, ugh. I shed some big, slow hot tears today.post #26 of 267/17/13 at 12:58pm
Oh Viddy, I'm so sorry to hear that! How heartbreaking, and what a roller coaster of emotions to deal with. You are right it is fortunate that you are getting pregnant, many couples don't get that far. How long are your luteal phases?
Unfortunately the travel has been for work, and to Texas where it is HOT. Hoping that I don't ovulate super late in my cycle again this month, because I'll be traveling again next week. But at the moment I'm at least feeling more accepting about what ever will be, or not be, for now.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 1 minute ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 2 minutes ago
- › Weight gain Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Bleeding. Now what? 6 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 8 minutes ago
- › Name 8 minutes ago
- › New mommy 11 minutes ago
- › Send me good vibes 13 minutes ago
- › Finally decided 15 minutes ago
- › fundal height 20 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea