I've been getting acupuncture for about a year now, focusing on first getting me to a more healthy, balanced state and then on regulating my cycle & boosting fertility. Not only is it very relaxing (I often take a nap during treatment), but it has done wonders for my system. I've actually been able to tell when I ovulate, and it's been fairly regular. I highly recommend it!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by librarygirl, 6/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Yesterday at 4:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Bajingo juice brings June Bugs and BFPs! TTC #1 in our 30s - Page 2post #22 of 266/22/13 at 6:06pm
Pretty quiet over here, how is everyone?
Viddy, I'll miss your updates if you need to step away for a while, thought I completely understand. Please keep us posted on any developments with fostering. That is exciting that you found someone to do the womb massage. I haven't been for a while, but I found it very healing.
I have no real news. I finally did ovulate around CD 26 or 28 (26 based on OPKs, 28 maybe based on temps--hard to say). I'm now 7 DPO and headed out of town for work tomorrow for almost a week. I'm packing AF supplies and planning to hold out on testing until I get back, which will be 14 DPO. What a novel concept for me (I usually start testing way too early).post #23 of 267/14/13 at 8:30am
Hi Folks-- did I miss a new thread? Any updates from anyone? Bailey?
We were going to take 3 months off from TTC buuuttt.. it accidentally didn't really happen that way. So I am nearing the end of my 2WW. I am testing every day and no positives yet. We are still planning to start foster care classes in September.post #24 of 267/15/13 at 9:02ampost #25 of 267/16/13 at 4:47pm
Bailey, hope you are having fun traveling! Not traveling is probably my biggest regret over the TTC process. We kept not planning anything because of the possibility that something would happen and it never did.
Had the 2nd chemical pregnancy in a row and I have been POAS every day starting 5 days before the expected end of my cycle for 3 months now. I got the + on Sunday and hoped to hang on long enough to get it confirmed with a blood test on Monday morning, but started AF later that day. You guys, I am so sad. I am glad to know that we are most likely getting pregnant (often), and that we have more information to narrow down what the issue might be. But the feeling that my body has a seedling to grow and it is dying in the soil, ugh. I shed some big, slow hot tears today.post #26 of 267/17/13 at 12:58pm
Oh Viddy, I'm so sorry to hear that! How heartbreaking, and what a roller coaster of emotions to deal with. You are right it is fortunate that you are getting pregnant, many couples don't get that far. How long are your luteal phases?
Unfortunately the travel has been for work, and to Texas where it is HOT. Hoping that I don't ovulate super late in my cycle again this month, because I'll be traveling again next week. But at the moment I'm at least feeling more accepting about what ever will be, or not be, for now.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Question about peachcare 4 minutes ago
- › Any tips for how to find a live/in-person community of expectant or... 6 minutes ago
- › pregnancy announcements 7 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › North Carolina Dentist that does not require all shoots 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Nomadic, Boho, Vegan, Witchy Mama of 2 & TTC 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Five Random things..... 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › greener sippy / straw cups? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo