Boy :) DH is POSITIVE it's a boy. I hope he can adjust if it isn't...
DS also says it's a boy (without any prompting from us) and I tend to trust kid's intuition. His reasoning? "Baby's are mostly boys".
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 2post #21 of 5926/5/13 at 3:54pmpost #22 of 5926/5/13 at 5:53pmThread Starter
Just an update on my Mom. She needs to be at hospital at 8 a.m, surgery scheduled for 11:50 a.m to 1:50 p.m is there's no problems. Recovery will take about 1 to 2 hours. So it looks like I'll be spending most of the day down there.
Chuord - This month I'm not even thinking of ttc. We dtd then it's ok but if not that's fine, too.
Glad everyone is happy about the new thread.
Hugs, love and thinking of you all!!post #23 of 5926/5/13 at 6:02pmpost #24 of 5926/5/13 at 6:54pmpost #25 of 5926/5/13 at 8:48pmpost #26 of 5926/5/13 at 9:30pmThread Starterpost #27 of 5926/6/13 at 2:32amChrissy - glad you've taken that ttc pressure off for the month... I also hope it goes well.
Sila - wow, that's so cool that they are both so definite. I really laughed out loud when you mentioned 'babies are mostly boys' bless him!
Hugs everyone - waiting for the next batch of excitement on here... TF - fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed xxxpost #28 of 5926/6/13 at 5:33ampost #29 of 5926/6/13 at 7:15amDaurelia - Have a fantastic break. I think it's such a great decision. You will have so much more energy to put towards TTC once you've reconnected with yourself (and DH). And, I'm still just so happy for you and the new job. When does it start?
chuord - Glad you and DH have a plan. I hope that's the ticket. Have you thought at all about progesterone supplements? I know as we get older, our progesterone levels tend to get lower. Obviously, that's not universally true, but that's what my RE told me. I've used OTC progesterone cream. Just a thought since you've had a few early losses
sila - yay for being off PIO!!! Are you testing your P4 again? Two boys would be so great. Of course, if you said you though it was a girl, one of each would be fantastic too
Chrissy - Sending lots of healing and healthy vibes to your mom. You are so strong to be going through all this. She's so lucky to have you.
TF - Thinking lots of growing baby vibes for you.
AFM - Things are good over here. I'm still dealing with intermittent nausea. I remember that the m/s lasted a while with DD, so I guess this is nothing new. Last night, I felt baby kick on the outside. She loves to kick in the same exact spot in my lower right abdomen. I was starting to think I was making it up, but last night was unmistakeable. Just a bit ago, I felt a decent kick on the left side. So, I guess she's investigating the rest of her little home. My next appt is on Tuesday. I'm so proud of myself that I've nearly made it three weeks without an appointment. Fingers crossed that I can make it until Tuesday. I naively thought that as soon as I got to the second tri that I would be way less anxious. Once the spotting started, that went out the window. When I feel her move, it's very reassuring, but otherwise, I'm still so freaked out about all the things that can go wrong. I keep telling myself that there is nothing that I can do, so I just need to trust. That seems to help. I know I'm going to regret not enjoying this time, but it is what it is.post #30 of 5926/6/13 at 9:58am
Chuord: that is awesome that you gave DH 2 options haha I am glad he chose the right one
Sila: how long did you do the PIO ? my plan say's that they only keep us on it till the 10th week... that kind of scares me, I think I would rather go till week 12.
Chrissy: Prayers for your mom!! i am not sure what she is having done, But prayers for your family!!
TF: how are you feeling? I just know this is going to be great for you!!
SKJ: I am so excited for you!! I know it's hard, but just make yourself enjoy this time!! I can't wait to feel my babies growing in my belly
everyone else hi
AFM:not much to tell...I am now on 4 mg of estridol 4 more day's i will be on 6mg... bleeding finally stopped, but I still have spotting. I have been wondering if I am taking 1 baby asprin a day, do you think that if I eat the pineapple core after et that would be too much? UGH I told myself NOT to stress about this... But this is our last hope and I want to make my uterus VERY inviting for my little embabies to stay 9 monthspost #31 of 5926/6/13 at 3:34pm
Chrissy - Prayers that tomorrow goes as well as it can!
SKJ - Yes, my midwife wants to test it at our appt. Sat. I agree, feeling movement is so reassuring!
Shell - I continued with the PIO until 14wks. Originally my RE had said 11wks and I tried weaning off but my p4 was going lower and lower and neither I nor my midwife was OK with that so I just finished what I had weaned onto vaginal progesterone. Not because it's actually doing anything for baby any more, but more so that it wasn't such a shock to my system. I'm weaning off that now and looking forward to not having to supplement with anything but well, supplements/vitamins! I'm not sure about your pineapple/aspirin question. They are both blood thinners. Did your RE tell you to take the baby aspirin or are you doing that on your own? Have you not taken the aspirin before? It may be why you had the extra days of spotting. I'm sure if you ask your RE they won't know anything about the pineapple, but you could still ask.post #32 of 5926/6/13 at 3:59pmShell - I don't know much about the asprin and pineapple thing... But sila sounds practical, maybe if your re doesn't know you could wind back the pineapple... We all want you to have the best possible shot for this month too 😄
TF - hugs, when's you're appointment? I have to let you know I've been chatting with my friend (p isci) she had an ultrasound yesterday and she had a heartbeat 😄 I'm so happy for her... For some reason the harder the journey the greater the satisfaction, so have my fx for you lady!
Sila - so we'll know about the sex for sure soon - so exciting!
SKJ - baby kicking is soo cool, I'm sure she probably does it just to reassure you 😜
Indie - hugs, missing you heaps and heaps... Hoping you are doing ok! Oh did you see that Matt smith is retiring from dr who? Bummer!
Chrissy - so impressed with you strength and calm - I'm sure it will go well, but fx just to be sure.
Daurelia - happy chill time! Wishing you a complete refresh!
Afm - lol re dh, I'll believe him when it happens lol (initiation)post #33 of 5926/6/13 at 8:41pm
Sila And Chuord : Well I was on baby asprin with IVF.... But he did not tell me to be on it this time... So I told his nurse that I was on it last time and she said to go ahead and take the baby asprin. So I have been.... I Don't think I will do anymore pineapple... Maybe a slice the day after very small amounts of the core. I read to cut it up in 5 sections and eat a section a day after ovulation or transfer in my case. UGH I DON'T KNOW haha I know my RE will say "it won't harm or help... it's a old wives tale, If it's a good embryo in a healthy uterus it will stick" ! LOL I know him well. I am stopping my L-Arginine Saturday... Just because I don't think I should take anything except pre-natal vitamins, baby asprin, and my estrodial. I will drink a hot cup of my red tea leaf every other day though. Thank's for being on my side :-)post #34 of 5926/7/13 at 5:14amThread Starterpost #35 of 5926/7/13 at 6:09ampost #36 of 5926/7/13 at 6:41amShell- the core should be fine for those 5 days. I'm taking baby aspirin & an enzyme supplement that contains bromelain daily & other than a little more bruising I've been fine. You can ask your doctor about prescribing piroxicam for an hour before your transfer. It relaxes the uterus, you can google it. Sods like you're on a good path to the perfect uterus. I'm so excited for you!
Chord- now we hope his having part of the responsibility pans out! Not sure if I replied on it before but your PM about the beads never came through to me but I'm so glad they made it & bring you happiness.
Chrissy- sending healing prayers down to your mama!
Sila- that's a long night but what am amazing success for your vbac mama. It's hard to believe you'll be finding out the sex in just a few more weeks! Did you mention what your gut says? I know you said DS & DH but what about you?
SKJ- movement most be so cool & yes, reassuring. It really is a shame after all this we just can't ever relax.
AFM- not having any symptoms other than hungry & thirsty, insomnia & crazy dreams. No food aversions, fatigue (no more than usual I don't think), strange smells, nausea, cramps... It's only the start of week 5 so I know things change but its so hard to picture a healthy growing baby if my symptoms say there's nothing going on in there! I really do feel relaxed up here in the mountains. I'm staying active, light hiking & swimming... Cautious but not boring. Beta on Monday when I get home.post #37 of 5926/7/13 at 7:45ampost #38 of 5926/7/13 at 8:08ampost #39 of 5926/7/13 at 8:31am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 minute ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 3 minutes ago
- › Book ideas for the 13-year-old boy... 17 minutes ago
- › 3.9 y/o Awake at 2 every night, normal? 22 minutes ago
- › 10 hours in an airplane - how to stay comfortable and healthy? 37 minutes ago
- › My daughter has been spending way to much time with her Boyfriend.... 41 minutes ago
- › Did you tell your children about Santa? 52 minutes ago
- › Christmas gifts? 56 minutes ago
- › Away-from-home high school options: input please? 56 minutes ago
- › How is it December already? (Chat Thread) 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo