Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- TTC Reading? Last post on 4/21/14 at 9:33am in Trying To Conceive
- What does this mean? Last post on 4/20/14 at 10:10pm in Trying To Conceive
- Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? Last post on Today at 12:51 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New around here! Last post on 4/21/14 at 3:01pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 12post #221 of 7067/1/13 at 7:46ampost #222 of 7067/1/13 at 8:16ampost #223 of 7067/1/13 at 11:25ampost #224 of 7067/1/13 at 11:26ampost #225 of 7067/1/13 at 1:32pmpost #226 of 7067/1/13 at 2:16pmpost #227 of 7067/1/13 at 2:45pmShell, I am SO freaking excited for you!!!! You deserve this, and when I read your post about the brown spotting, I just KNEW it was implantation spotting. That happened to me, too!! Oh this is amazing news. How did DH react? I'm sure there were tears, and joy and unbelievable happiness!!! Congratulations!!!post #228 of 7067/1/13 at 2:47pmpost #229 of 7067/1/13 at 3:27pmShell - lol congrats on the super strong test! Can't wait to hear your beta results! Enjoy every moment if it... And yes how is dh celebrating?
SKJ - baby girl is soo adorable in that scan pic... I hope you're not stressing too much about the docs results?
Bebe - your little girl is perfect, congratulations!
Sherry - me too AF yesterday, I'm sorry this wasn't your month - I just get this feeling that it is going to happen for you... Maybe the not actively trying will help that... Look after yourself for the next few days... I'm trying to enjoy the rest of this trip without stress and then when we get back I'm going to start changing things... (Exercise and diet - mainly for dh)
Hugs everyone - great to see you hear for the fab news!post #230 of 7067/1/13 at 3:34pm
Chuord and Sherry - I'm so sorry AF found you.
TF - Sending healing vibes your way and hoping the testing may give you some insight.
SKJ - She looks like an actual real baby!!!
Shell - Post your results! I can't wait to see if it's one or two.
AFM - One week until our 20wk scan (the 9th)!!! We are so so excited to find out who is in there!post #231 of 7067/1/13 at 4:13pm
Hi everyone... real quick cause we are heading out the door... my beta came back today 469!!! YAAAAAAAAY
Thank you everyone for the congrats... omg BEBE look at the beautiful bebe!!! SKJ that is awesome!! I want to do that.
jpack Uh oh on the drama department
Chourd and sherry... I am so sorry :-( Ugh I feel bad for posting my joy.
Next beta is Wednesdaypost #232 of 7067/1/13 at 5:41pmHi ladies I am really new to this forum but from reading all your posts I feel somehow connected to you guys.
Shell: I am just so so happy for you reading through your rough and emotional journey and finally such happy news, I'll be honest I cried with happiness for you!!!!!!!
The rest of you are all so strong!! I am trying for number 3. I am only 1 cycle in though with AF due to show herself today I'm pretty sure I'm out this month!
Had BFN two days ago so just a waiting game now:-*
I really wish the best to all of you and hope those elusive BFP turn up real soon xxxpost #233 of 7067/1/13 at 6:15pmThread Starter
Shell - Seriously! Just can't stop smiling when I think of you! Great beta!
SKJ - What a gorgeous baby girl!
Sila - Can't believe you're going to be 20 weeks! Eek!
Bebe - Again, gorgeous girl!
Chuord and Sherry - Hugs again my friends.
Hoping - Welcome to our family! Hope your stay is short.post #234 of 7067/1/13 at 7:40pmpost #235 of 7067/2/13 at 10:26ampost #236 of 7067/2/13 at 1:24pmThread Starterpost #237 of 7067/3/13 at 11:08amThread Starterpost #238 of 7067/3/13 at 12:03pm
Bebe: I just can't get over how cute!! I just want to kiss her little feet!! lol I want to breastfeed, but I have implants so I hope I still can.
Chourd: thank you, I just wish everyone could get a bfp all at the same time!!
hoping: thank you, yes my journey has been a roller coaster ... I still can't believe I am pregnant!! Welcome
TF : how are you feeling? I am praying for you daily I think of you all the time.
Indie: Same goes for you lady!! I just know it is all going to work out... I mean sheesh look at me... with all the odds against me!!
SKJ: So did you ever have morning sickness? I can't wait to be over this first trimester ... I am so terrified.
jpack: Did you get home and get to relax a little?
Sila: how exciting!! we have decided to have my sister go with us and find out the sex at for us... then throw us a gender party and we will find out at the same time as everyone else.
AFM: My 2nd beta came back today it was 1750!! WOW , So I go in next Wednesday for another one, then a week and half later my sonogram to find out how many little babies we have growing.... I am so happy with my numbers, but still cannot believe I am pregnant!! really all my symptoms seemed to go away... it's crazy!! I still get cramping and I freak out in my head all the time... I can't wait till this first trimester is over so I can relax!!post #239 of 7067/3/13 at 2:00pmWow shell - I've been wondering about the beta - those numbers are totally amazing! Re the cramping, how hard is it that a lot of the signs are the same as AF! I'm glad you (we lol) don't have to wait too long for that sonogram... Can't wait to find out!
Afm - I'm fin AF now, and my natural optimism is starting to resurface... I was feeling so totally over the whole process... Even worse when I realize I've (stupidly) been putting off dieting for ttc - 8 months later I could have been the perfect size by now... Oh well, one last month just trying normally and then I'm looking at tests too...
Hugs ladies!post #240 of 7067/4/13 at 7:27amShell- that is a fantastic beta!!! Totally two in there. I had lots of cramping. I was totally freaked out and thought af was just around the corner.
Chuord-glad your optimism is back. Good luck this cycle. I think it's smart that you'll be doing testing if this cycle is a no go.
Happy 4th to my American friends.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › OB appointment today! :) 6 minutes ago
- › 10-15 min. cleaning session in 2014 15 minutes ago
- › Totaly frustrated(( 15 minutes ago
- › Lord of the Rings -- ok for a 10-year-old girl to read on her own? 16 minutes ago
- › ttc with balanced translocation 17 minutes ago
- › HELP ME! Pregnant and suffering.... 21 minutes ago
- › Pre-teen wild child? 26 minutes ago
- › Velamentous insertion of the umbilical cord 35 minutes ago
- › Cheap Kitchen Units Sale 42 minutes ago
- › Maybe got bad news; trying not to obsess 45 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness