Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 12post #221 of 6957/1/13 at 7:46ampost #222 of 6957/1/13 at 8:16ampost #223 of 6957/1/13 at 11:25ampost #224 of 6957/1/13 at 11:26ampost #225 of 6957/1/13 at 1:32pmpost #226 of 6957/1/13 at 2:16pmpost #227 of 6957/1/13 at 2:45pmShell, I am SO freaking excited for you!!!! You deserve this, and when I read your post about the brown spotting, I just KNEW it was implantation spotting. That happened to me, too!! Oh this is amazing news. How did DH react? I'm sure there were tears, and joy and unbelievable happiness!!! Congratulations!!!post #228 of 6957/1/13 at 2:47pmpost #229 of 6957/1/13 at 3:27pmShell - lol congrats on the super strong test! Can't wait to hear your beta results! Enjoy every moment if it... And yes how is dh celebrating?
SKJ - baby girl is soo adorable in that scan pic... I hope you're not stressing too much about the docs results?
Bebe - your little girl is perfect, congratulations!
Sherry - me too AF yesterday, I'm sorry this wasn't your month - I just get this feeling that it is going to happen for you... Maybe the not actively trying will help that... Look after yourself for the next few days... I'm trying to enjoy the rest of this trip without stress and then when we get back I'm going to start changing things... (Exercise and diet - mainly for dh)
Hugs everyone - great to see you hear for the fab news!post #230 of 6957/1/13 at 3:34pm
Chuord and Sherry - I'm so sorry AF found you.
TF - Sending healing vibes your way and hoping the testing may give you some insight.
SKJ - She looks like an actual real baby!!!
Shell - Post your results! I can't wait to see if it's one or two.
AFM - One week until our 20wk scan (the 9th)!!! We are so so excited to find out who is in there!post #231 of 6957/1/13 at 4:13pm
Hi everyone... real quick cause we are heading out the door... my beta came back today 469!!! YAAAAAAAAY
Thank you everyone for the congrats... omg BEBE look at the beautiful bebe!!! SKJ that is awesome!! I want to do that.
jpack Uh oh on the drama department
Chourd and sherry... I am so sorry :-( Ugh I feel bad for posting my joy.
Next beta is Wednesdaypost #232 of 6957/1/13 at 5:41pmHi ladies I am really new to this forum but from reading all your posts I feel somehow connected to you guys.
Shell: I am just so so happy for you reading through your rough and emotional journey and finally such happy news, I'll be honest I cried with happiness for you!!!!!!!
The rest of you are all so strong!! I am trying for number 3. I am only 1 cycle in though with AF due to show herself today I'm pretty sure I'm out this month!
Had BFN two days ago so just a waiting game now:-*
I really wish the best to all of you and hope those elusive BFP turn up real soon xxxpost #233 of 6957/1/13 at 6:15pmThread Starter
Shell - Seriously! Just can't stop smiling when I think of you! Great beta!
SKJ - What a gorgeous baby girl!
Sila - Can't believe you're going to be 20 weeks! Eek!
Bebe - Again, gorgeous girl!
Chuord and Sherry - Hugs again my friends.
Hoping - Welcome to our family! Hope your stay is short.post #234 of 6957/1/13 at 7:40pmpost #235 of 6957/2/13 at 10:26ampost #236 of 6957/2/13 at 1:24pmThread Starterpost #237 of 6957/3/13 at 11:08amThread Starterpost #238 of 6957/3/13 at 12:03pm
Bebe: I just can't get over how cute!! I just want to kiss her little feet!! lol I want to breastfeed, but I have implants so I hope I still can.
Chourd: thank you, I just wish everyone could get a bfp all at the same time!!
hoping: thank you, yes my journey has been a roller coaster ... I still can't believe I am pregnant!! Welcome
TF : how are you feeling? I am praying for you daily I think of you all the time.
Indie: Same goes for you lady!! I just know it is all going to work out... I mean sheesh look at me... with all the odds against me!!
SKJ: So did you ever have morning sickness? I can't wait to be over this first trimester ... I am so terrified.
jpack: Did you get home and get to relax a little?
Sila: how exciting!! we have decided to have my sister go with us and find out the sex at for us... then throw us a gender party and we will find out at the same time as everyone else.
AFM: My 2nd beta came back today it was 1750!! WOW , So I go in next Wednesday for another one, then a week and half later my sonogram to find out how many little babies we have growing.... I am so happy with my numbers, but still cannot believe I am pregnant!! really all my symptoms seemed to go away... it's crazy!! I still get cramping and I freak out in my head all the time... I can't wait till this first trimester is over so I can relax!!post #239 of 6957/3/13 at 2:00pmWow shell - I've been wondering about the beta - those numbers are totally amazing! Re the cramping, how hard is it that a lot of the signs are the same as AF! I'm glad you (we lol) don't have to wait too long for that sonogram... Can't wait to find out!
Afm - I'm fin AF now, and my natural optimism is starting to resurface... I was feeling so totally over the whole process... Even worse when I realize I've (stupidly) been putting off dieting for ttc - 8 months later I could have been the perfect size by now... Oh well, one last month just trying normally and then I'm looking at tests too...
Hugs ladies!post #240 of 6957/4/13 at 7:27amShell- that is a fantastic beta!!! Totally two in there. I had lots of cramping. I was totally freaked out and thought af was just around the corner.
Chuord-glad your optimism is back. Good luck this cycle. I think it's smart that you'll be doing testing if this cycle is a no go.
Happy 4th to my American friends.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Naturalist / Nudist Mamas! 3 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Educational Materials? 34 minutes ago
- › Third Trimester! 41 minutes ago
- › 5 yo ds and hurt feelings 44 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Debate This Quote 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › this is the worst news article so far. What do you think? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Thanks, Pharma. You created the “anti-vaccine movement” 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › mixed emotions... 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Vaccines Are Not Money Makers 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild