Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on Yesterday at 1:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Second thoughts/feeling nervous about ttc Last post on Yesterday at 5:06 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Still confused.. Could I be a gassy mom to be? Last post on 12/16/13 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 16post #301 of 6007/19/13 at 7:42amThread Starterpost #302 of 6007/19/13 at 9:00am
Shell- I hope things are still going well!!
Lucille- Congrats on your little boy!!
Sila-Where are you going in Montana? I just love it there!
Chuord- I'm glad that the relaxation the cycle has been feeling good.
Jpack- Where are you in things right now? Sorry if I missed it!
Chrissy- I hope your party goes well tomorrow!post #303 of 6007/20/13 at 7:38ampost #304 of 6007/20/13 at 1:26pmpost #305 of 6007/22/13 at 7:29ampost #306 of 6007/22/13 at 8:10amThread Starterpost #307 of 6007/22/13 at 11:44ampost #308 of 6007/22/13 at 2:26pmpost #309 of 6007/22/13 at 7:40pm
Jpack: I am sorry the New York trip was a bust ... I am so excited for your ivf cycle!! Is this your first one? I absolutely hated being on bcp, they made me so bitchy!! Dh was happy when I stopped taking those lol.
Chourd: I am glad your enjoying your break :-) I was craving a glass of red wine the other night! lol
Adie: FX on the IUI, this girl at my fertility clinic got pregnant with twins on a clomid IUI.
Chrissy: did you have a good party?
Indie, Sherry, Tf : I am hoping you are all doing well... I miss you guy's, but I know how it is to need a break.
bebe: how is the mastitis? I am sure it's all better now. I bet your having a blast with the little one.
Sila: I love the mountains. I could live there for sure!! lol Texas is too Hot!!
Afm: I stayed up all night reading through all the old scenic route post's ... I was in tears and laughing too, What a roller coaster of emotion. It made me realize how strong you wonderful women are!! Much Love xoxopost #310 of 6007/23/13 at 6:27amThread Starterpost #311 of 6007/23/13 at 4:40pmI'm very worried, i am 7 weeks and 2 days today, and i have no symptoms..breast stopped hurting, no nausea, not even queasy! I'm still spotting brown and that seemed to be a lot more today...it's there every time i wipe. I've felt a little crampy the last 2 days, and haven't been able to sleep much either. I'm scheduled for my ultra sound tomorrow...but I'm terrified!!post #312 of 6007/23/13 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #313 of 6007/23/13 at 8:34pmpost #314 of 6007/24/13 at 7:34amThread Starterpost #315 of 6007/24/13 at 11:50amThread Starterpost #316 of 6007/24/13 at 1:47pmThank you sherry, miss you!!
Chrissy my dd went though similar testing, but she was diagnosed adhd bi polar.... She is 13 now and has outgrown the bi polar.... My friends son has autism (not sure what type.. Can't think at this time) but with special diet and hard work he outgrew his meds and is at the of his class. Good luck i hippie everything goes ok.....
Afm sorry about my misspelled words and grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone and my head is killing me!! The doctor appointment went great... Baby is measuring at 7 weeks 3 days and hb is 140.... my doctor is amazing, he told me not to freak out anymore, if I'm stressing just come in and we will do a ultra sound, :-) no appointment needed!! I'm going to try and stress less and just wait for my weekly appointment. ... Can't believe how unbelievable stressed I've been...i need to have some faith!! I've had a migraine all day!! Sherry, Chrissy thanks for replying to me during my freak out!! I really needed some friendly advice :-)post #317 of 6007/24/13 at 2:58pmpost #318 of 6007/24/13 at 3:01pmSorry posted that a bit too quickly...on my phone!
Chrissy- just wondered if you know what tests...an ados is most frequently used but now with the new DSM 5...if he is anywhere on the spectrum he'll be diagnosed with some helpful qualifiers. Far more helpful in my opinion than aspergers or nldpost #319 of 6007/24/13 at 6:23pmThread Starter
Shell - So glad your appointment went great. I'd say to stop stressing but it's always easier said then done.
Adie and Shell - I don't know what testing he'll have. He's already seeing a therapist for adhd. I was told that some of the testing is paperwork for me and Doc will spend time with DS watching him play and how he interacts.
AFM - DH saw a second line so now I'm stressing. I don't have enough progesterone to make it until 14 weeks or so. I have enough for 1 month. I doubt any ob here will give me a script for it as they won't even test progesterone. Now I'm stressing like an idiot. Ugh!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 25 seconds ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 31 seconds ago
- › Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! 5 minutes ago
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 6 minutes ago
- › Scratching and biting in carrier 6 minutes ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 8 minutes ago
- › Anyone thinking about homebirth? 11 minutes ago
- › NT Exam - Gender predicted at 12.5 weeks? See my picture! 11 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 12 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 13 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh