Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- What does this mean? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Trying To Conceive
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:33pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 16post #301 of 7047/19/13 at 7:42amThread Starterpost #302 of 7047/19/13 at 9:00am
Shell- I hope things are still going well!!
Lucille- Congrats on your little boy!!
Sila-Where are you going in Montana? I just love it there!
Chuord- I'm glad that the relaxation the cycle has been feeling good.
Jpack- Where are you in things right now? Sorry if I missed it!
Chrissy- I hope your party goes well tomorrow!post #303 of 7047/20/13 at 7:38ampost #304 of 7047/20/13 at 1:26pmpost #305 of 7047/22/13 at 7:29ampost #306 of 7047/22/13 at 8:10amThread Starterpost #307 of 7047/22/13 at 11:44ampost #308 of 7047/22/13 at 2:26pmpost #309 of 7047/22/13 at 7:40pm
Jpack: I am sorry the New York trip was a bust ... I am so excited for your ivf cycle!! Is this your first one? I absolutely hated being on bcp, they made me so bitchy!! Dh was happy when I stopped taking those lol.
Chourd: I am glad your enjoying your break :-) I was craving a glass of red wine the other night! lol
Adie: FX on the IUI, this girl at my fertility clinic got pregnant with twins on a clomid IUI.
Chrissy: did you have a good party?
Indie, Sherry, Tf : I am hoping you are all doing well... I miss you guy's, but I know how it is to need a break.
bebe: how is the mastitis? I am sure it's all better now. I bet your having a blast with the little one.
Sila: I love the mountains. I could live there for sure!! lol Texas is too Hot!!
Afm: I stayed up all night reading through all the old scenic route post's ... I was in tears and laughing too, What a roller coaster of emotion. It made me realize how strong you wonderful women are!! Much Love xoxopost #310 of 7047/23/13 at 6:27amThread Starterpost #311 of 7047/23/13 at 4:40pmI'm very worried, i am 7 weeks and 2 days today, and i have no symptoms..breast stopped hurting, no nausea, not even queasy! I'm still spotting brown and that seemed to be a lot more today...it's there every time i wipe. I've felt a little crampy the last 2 days, and haven't been able to sleep much either. I'm scheduled for my ultra sound tomorrow...but I'm terrified!!post #312 of 7047/23/13 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #313 of 7047/23/13 at 8:34pmpost #314 of 7047/24/13 at 7:34amThread Starterpost #315 of 7047/24/13 at 11:50amThread Starterpost #316 of 7047/24/13 at 1:47pmThank you sherry, miss you!!
Chrissy my dd went though similar testing, but she was diagnosed adhd bi polar.... She is 13 now and has outgrown the bi polar.... My friends son has autism (not sure what type.. Can't think at this time) but with special diet and hard work he outgrew his meds and is at the of his class. Good luck i hippie everything goes ok.....
Afm sorry about my misspelled words and grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone and my head is killing me!! The doctor appointment went great... Baby is measuring at 7 weeks 3 days and hb is 140.... my doctor is amazing, he told me not to freak out anymore, if I'm stressing just come in and we will do a ultra sound, :-) no appointment needed!! I'm going to try and stress less and just wait for my weekly appointment. ... Can't believe how unbelievable stressed I've been...i need to have some faith!! I've had a migraine all day!! Sherry, Chrissy thanks for replying to me during my freak out!! I really needed some friendly advice :-)post #317 of 7047/24/13 at 2:58pmpost #318 of 7047/24/13 at 3:01pmSorry posted that a bit too quickly...on my phone!
Chrissy- just wondered if you know what tests...an ados is most frequently used but now with the new DSM 5...if he is anywhere on the spectrum he'll be diagnosed with some helpful qualifiers. Far more helpful in my opinion than aspergers or nldpost #319 of 7047/24/13 at 6:23pmThread Starter
Shell - So glad your appointment went great. I'd say to stop stressing but it's always easier said then done.
Adie and Shell - I don't know what testing he'll have. He's already seeing a therapist for adhd. I was told that some of the testing is paperwork for me and Doc will spend time with DS watching him play and how he interacts.
AFM - DH saw a second line so now I'm stressing. I don't have enough progesterone to make it until 14 weeks or so. I have enough for 1 month. I doubt any ob here will give me a script for it as they won't even test progesterone. Now I'm stressing like an idiot. Ugh!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Music practice and pet care 5 minutes ago
- › It all just feels surreal... 10 minutes ago
- › Finding the right amount of structure 16 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 17 minutes ago
- › Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? 35 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 43 minutes ago
- › I've broken off my engagement to Mark 46 minutes ago
- › Maybe got bad news; trying not to obsess 47 minutes ago
- › New Step mom of a 12 year old boy 49 minutes ago
- › Is a playpen even necessary? 50 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness