Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- 12 weeks no period Last post on Today at 8:35 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here. Am I doing this right? Lol Last post on Today at 8:48 am in Trying To Conceive
- blighted ovum Last post on Today at 6:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- ttc with balanced translocation Last post on Yesterday at 11:47 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 12 weeks no period TTC Last post on Yesterday at 7:11 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 16post #301 of 7067/19/13 at 7:42amThread Starterpost #302 of 7067/19/13 at 9:00am
Shell- I hope things are still going well!!
Lucille- Congrats on your little boy!!
Sila-Where are you going in Montana? I just love it there!
Chuord- I'm glad that the relaxation the cycle has been feeling good.
Jpack- Where are you in things right now? Sorry if I missed it!
Chrissy- I hope your party goes well tomorrow!post #303 of 7067/20/13 at 7:38ampost #304 of 7067/20/13 at 1:26pmpost #305 of 7067/22/13 at 7:29ampost #306 of 7067/22/13 at 8:10amThread Starterpost #307 of 7067/22/13 at 11:44ampost #308 of 7067/22/13 at 2:26pmpost #309 of 7067/22/13 at 7:40pm
Jpack: I am sorry the New York trip was a bust ... I am so excited for your ivf cycle!! Is this your first one? I absolutely hated being on bcp, they made me so bitchy!! Dh was happy when I stopped taking those lol.
Chourd: I am glad your enjoying your break :-) I was craving a glass of red wine the other night! lol
Adie: FX on the IUI, this girl at my fertility clinic got pregnant with twins on a clomid IUI.
Chrissy: did you have a good party?
Indie, Sherry, Tf : I am hoping you are all doing well... I miss you guy's, but I know how it is to need a break.
bebe: how is the mastitis? I am sure it's all better now. I bet your having a blast with the little one.
Sila: I love the mountains. I could live there for sure!! lol Texas is too Hot!!
Afm: I stayed up all night reading through all the old scenic route post's ... I was in tears and laughing too, What a roller coaster of emotion. It made me realize how strong you wonderful women are!! Much Love xoxopost #310 of 7067/23/13 at 6:27amThread Starterpost #311 of 7067/23/13 at 4:40pmI'm very worried, i am 7 weeks and 2 days today, and i have no symptoms..breast stopped hurting, no nausea, not even queasy! I'm still spotting brown and that seemed to be a lot more today...it's there every time i wipe. I've felt a little crampy the last 2 days, and haven't been able to sleep much either. I'm scheduled for my ultra sound tomorrow...but I'm terrified!!post #312 of 7067/23/13 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #313 of 7067/23/13 at 8:34pmpost #314 of 7067/24/13 at 7:34amThread Starterpost #315 of 7067/24/13 at 11:50amThread Starterpost #316 of 7067/24/13 at 1:47pmThank you sherry, miss you!!
Chrissy my dd went though similar testing, but she was diagnosed adhd bi polar.... She is 13 now and has outgrown the bi polar.... My friends son has autism (not sure what type.. Can't think at this time) but with special diet and hard work he outgrew his meds and is at the of his class. Good luck i hippie everything goes ok.....
Afm sorry about my misspelled words and grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone and my head is killing me!! The doctor appointment went great... Baby is measuring at 7 weeks 3 days and hb is 140.... my doctor is amazing, he told me not to freak out anymore, if I'm stressing just come in and we will do a ultra sound, :-) no appointment needed!! I'm going to try and stress less and just wait for my weekly appointment. ... Can't believe how unbelievable stressed I've been...i need to have some faith!! I've had a migraine all day!! Sherry, Chrissy thanks for replying to me during my freak out!! I really needed some friendly advice :-)post #317 of 7067/24/13 at 2:58pmpost #318 of 7067/24/13 at 3:01pmSorry posted that a bit too quickly...on my phone!
Chrissy- just wondered if you know what tests...an ados is most frequently used but now with the new DSM 5...if he is anywhere on the spectrum he'll be diagnosed with some helpful qualifiers. Far more helpful in my opinion than aspergers or nldpost #319 of 7067/24/13 at 6:23pmThread Starter
Shell - So glad your appointment went great. I'd say to stop stressing but it's always easier said then done.
Adie and Shell - I don't know what testing he'll have. He's already seeing a therapist for adhd. I was told that some of the testing is paperwork for me and Doc will spend time with DS watching him play and how he interacts.
AFM - DH saw a second line so now I'm stressing. I don't have enough progesterone to make it until 14 weeks or so. I have enough for 1 month. I doubt any ob here will give me a script for it as they won't even test progesterone. Now I'm stressing like an idiot. Ugh!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Baby NAMES!!! 1 minute ago
- › Currently lactating mamas 23 minutes ago
- › Do we have a "My Butt Hurts" thread yet? 24 minutes ago
- › feeling baby move 30 minutes ago
- › Confessions 34 minutes ago
- › Movement? 49 minutes ago
- › who else had a abor fake out? 51 minutes ago
- › Progressive preschools and elementary schools in SF Bay Peninsula... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › hiii everyone 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Severely Irritable Uterus 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › When Mothering Means Chaos by AmandaK
- › Calming Yourself During Colic: Expert tips... by KidsInTheHouse
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo