Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on Yesterday at 9:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 7:29 am in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 3post #41 of 6956/7/13 at 10:59ampost #42 of 6956/7/13 at 11:30ampost #43 of 6956/7/13 at 12:10pmpost #44 of 6956/7/13 at 12:19pmThread Starterpost #45 of 6956/7/13 at 1:51pm
Shell - Haha that's what I meant about asking your Dr. They have no idea about a lot of alternative stuff like pineapple. If it's any help, I stopped all the craziness the cycle we got preggo. Just prenatals.
TF - Yes, I also strongly feel it's a boy. I'm just hesitant to be so sure until I know for sure :) I'm glad you are enjoying your vaca! Your symptoms sound "normal" to me! I don't want you to suffer either. Especially if you are growing 2! You will need all the energy you have.
Chrissy - Fabulous news! Hoping recovery goes quickly!
SKJ - I hadn't had much nausea for almost 2 weeks then this week it's been back...I almost threw up in Costco on Wed...today has been much better thank goodness. With DS I would have random days of nausea every once and a while until he was born...
Happy Weekend to everyone!post #46 of 6956/7/13 at 2:06pmpost #47 of 6956/7/13 at 3:03pmpost #48 of 6956/7/13 at 3:53pmYaya Chrissy! Hugs for all the waiting and unknown that you've been through... I hope your family has a fab weekend now!
TF - am looking forward to Monday! Glad you're having a relaxing time... I actually think you sound more relaxed this time - which can only be good... Keep up the zen mama! Re the beads, the notes etc made me cry - happy tears to be included in such a wonderful group 😄
Hi everyone else! Hope you're all well? Sila I'm guessing aside from the annoyance you found that little burst of sickness reassuring right? Can you feel the baby kicking yet? (In my mins you and SKJ are so close lol though I know there's a few weeks in reality)
Shell - when do you go in to be checked for timing?
Sherry - how are you doing?post #49 of 6956/7/13 at 5:26pmThread Starterpost #50 of 6956/7/13 at 9:30pmHi Everyone! Great to see a new thread. I'm feeling a sense of new starts all around! I am sorry I have been so absent. I have been trying to distract myself since I can't really try again for a bit.
Chourd- I am so sorry for your loss. Even an early loss is still a loss!! Hugs your way!
TF- I am so thrilled for you!!!! Praying with all my might that things go well!!
Chrissy- good luck with your mom! Lots of positive energy coming your way!
Shell-what an incredible story! I hope everything goes well with the transfer!
Skj- so incredible that you get to feel your little girl!! I hope I get that chance someday.
Indie- how are you?!
Daurelia-I hope your time off gives you what you need! Hugs to you!
Sila- I loved your little one's rational...makes perfect sense haha!
Lucille- hugs to you...hope things are going well!post #51 of 6956/8/13 at 1:43pm
Just a quick update.
We saw our midwife today and I really do love her so much. Baby seems to be doing well! We listened with the doppler for a very short time and the heart rate was 150's-160's. Baby was moving all over trying to get away from it. We shouldn't have to use the doppler again until labor. Baby should be big enough to hear with the fetascope next time we see her. She showed DS a cool picture of how big the baby is right now and how big my uterus is. No wonder I can feel it moving! It's even bigger than I thought! My uterus is right on track just a couple fingers below my belly button. I've officially gained 4lbs and am at the starting weight I was with DS. Our next appt is July 6 and I'll schedule our anatomy scan for a few days after that! I'm really feeling so stress free and relaxed about everything and so very grateful.post #52 of 6956/8/13 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #53 of 6956/8/13 at 3:43pmpost #54 of 6956/8/13 at 11:18pmpost #55 of 6956/10/13 at 7:28ampost #56 of 6956/10/13 at 8:22amThread Starterpost #57 of 6956/10/13 at 9:10ampost #58 of 6956/10/13 at 9:41amThread Starterpost #59 of 6956/10/13 at 9:56ampost #60 of 6956/10/13 at 10:46amBasically everything I've seen on google indicates that 682 at this stage is terrible. I've not seen anything positive about such a low beta at 25 dpo. Not that many people have betas done this late but even the 14-18dpo betas are usually higher than this. I feel like I'm floundering. How could this happen to us twice?
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 1983 to Present Day Vaccine Schedule....um, why aren't we regularly... 1 minute ago
- › Cloth Diapers. 2 minutes ago
- › Foreskin forcibly retracted 9 minutes ago
- › Clueless about how to night wean? 10 minutes ago
- › Dorit Reiss 17 minutes ago
- › milestones 21 minutes ago
- › Anyone in the Southern Oregon/Rogue Valley area? 26 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP….I'M FREAKING OUT EACH TIME MY BABY WAKES AT NIGHT! 26 minutes ago
- › What does everyone do for income? 31 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 35 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild