Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 1:38 am in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on Yesterday at 6:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Confused Last post on Yesterday at 5:38 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 27post #521 of 6959/27/13 at 6:32amThread Starterpost #522 of 6959/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #523 of 69510/3/13 at 6:27amThread Starterpost #524 of 69510/3/13 at 9:33amHi there! I read through this ENTIRE thread last night and am enjoying following everyone's stories. Especially Shell!! Yay for you!!
Currently TTC and getting myself stressed out I think. I've had 3 children, 1 chem, and 1 ectopic. I only had to "try" the first time...so I expected this to come to me easily! I'm already obsessed and feeling like each passing month is a reminder that I'm not getting any younger! I'll be 38 in Dec. On CD7 now. Not charting, but I'm regular 28-31 days and am thankful for that! Scared about the possibility of another ectopic! Just want one more healthy pregnancy and baby!!
Loads of baby dust to us all!!post #525 of 69510/3/13 at 5:43pmpost #526 of 69510/8/13 at 2:48pmHello ladies! Hope that you are all going great... Anyone have anything exciting going on?
I'm bust for another month - but dh has promised to take multi vitamins with a full zinc dose lol so yay for that!
Also my parents are coming to visit which is great, and we're planning on going to seaworld to see the baby polar bear.post #527 of 69510/8/13 at 5:15pmThread Starterpost #528 of 69510/9/13 at 4:01pmpost #529 of 69510/11/13 at 11:25amHi everyone, so happy you ladies are all doing well. Relocation has finally been completed and I'm quickly adapting to my environment. Much more tired these days and LO is moving a whole lot these days, and Dd seems more clingy these days. 30 weeks now and traveling well. Still haven't come round to buying any baby things yet, just taking things one day at a time!post #530 of 69510/11/13 at 3:08pmpost #531 of 69510/11/13 at 8:45pm
Chuord- I hope the zinc and polar bears are going well!!
Rosie- Welcome! I hope your journey here is short and that bfp comes soon! I totally understand the ectopic fear!
Chrissy- How are you? What's new?
Lucille- I am glad the move went well!
AFM- I am currently 2 dpo...did another round of IUI on Wednesday. Feeling pretty hopeful. I am super busy this cycle so I am hoping to be somewhat distracted! I have been trying to make some changes health wise in order to help this process. If we don't get pg this month we are moving on to IVF in San Fransico with a doctor who my friend used. He will actually look at your chart and give you a free consultation...then he will let you know how much of a gamble he is willing to take on getting you pregnant. So for my friends they paid 16,000 and he said he would refund them 90% of their money if he was unable to get them pregnant. They actually did get pregnant the first cycle. This is after numerous IUI's and 2 failed IVF cycles at the University of Utah. He uses a lot of alternative medicinal practices. I have a consult scheduled for the day after I am supposed to start so hopefully I wont have to consult...but just in case...plan b!post #532 of 69510/12/13 at 1:22pmpost #533 of 69510/17/13 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Lucille - So good to "see" you.
Addie - Doc sounds awesome! Fingers crossed the iui worked.
Chuord - How are you and dh?
ladies. Any updates of any kind?
AFM - Waiting for school to get evaluations done so we can get going on the IEP. So far I'm liking the people we are working with. DS was put on meds for his adhd. You can definetly see a difference from before and now. On cd6 and just tooling along.post #534 of 69510/18/13 at 5:07amHi everyone.
Adie it does sound like you've got things moving in the right direction! That doc does sound great. Distracted is good but the dpo are adding up. Hope youre doing well.
Chourd I hope your having a nice visit and I'm glad dh is coming along- these medical guys can be stubborn.
Chrissy it sounds like things are moving along in a good way for Ds. Having them in school changes the landscape of our lives.
I'm still getting ready for winter. My hands are calloused like a mans from so much wood stacking. Dd has homecoming this weekend. Hard to believe my baby is in high school.
Hey to everyone else and welcome Rosie.post #535 of 69510/18/13 at 3:21pmChrissie - I agree everything re ds sounds on track and fantastic! You must be pleased?
Sherry - ouch on the hands! And wow that would be freaky when you realize your baby is all grown up... How's life with you in general?
We are currently away on a romantic two night stay (dh is presenting at a conference lol) and desperately hoping for lots of bd action... He forgot to bring the multi's here with him - so I made him eat extra oysters last night lol ))
Anyone who is still reading along - what's your update? Hugs all round xxpost #536 of 69510/20/13 at 2:02pm
Thanks for the good vibes everyone!
Chrissy- I am glad that things are going well with DS. It is so great when you can find people that you feel can help in the right way!
Chuord- What's up with you lady?? How did the romantic weekend go? I love that you find ways to slip him the vitamins he needs!
Sherry- It is good to hear from you! That is so crazy that your baby is in high school...time flies right?!
AFM- I am usually a chronic POASer! I haven't yet and I am 11 dpo. I figure the outcome will be the same either way so...I think I will take a test tomorrow. This week was very crazy! I was in San Diego the first half of the week for a conference and then back and presenting various workshops at a family weekend for the treatment center I work for. I am also very excited because I am starting an ecourse by brene brown regarding the "gifts of imperfection." I really like it and feel that as a whole, I am moving to a different place in my life right now. Really trying to let go of a lot of the shame, sadness, and desperation that I feel with all of this fertility stuff and trying to embrace vulnerability! Anyhoo...I really hope you all are well...think about you often!post #537 of 69510/21/13 at 3:48pmAdie - well done on making it to 11dpo without testing! I love the new attitude, lol I agree totally - why have an extra lonely line if you don't have to
I love that you are having a fab time with work! I think I need to get back to it, when my only focus outside household stuff is ttc it sends me nuts I've decided... Especially with dh lack of 'finishing' it is easy to think I'm doing something wrong! I have a suspicion that I've got him over stressed re the ttc and he has R E as a result...
The weekend away was a bit of a bust, between dh networking and teaching at the conference and dinner, and me getting a blinder of a migraine (I ended up taking codeine which is reserved for 'I need to rip my head off pain')... However the day we left we enjoyed our morning at the hotel and also our evening at home - for a $322 a night hotel the rooms were not our taste, even after we got upgraded to a suite!
After several non effective but fun attempts at ttc lol we tried a different tack, however dh embarrassment aside I got a deposit this month - so should be in the game lol. I do feel bad as we should have spent last night at my sisters with my parents, and I made excuses - but considering o could have been yesterday or today ttc was more important right? Lolpost #538 of 69510/23/13 at 4:54pmThread Starter
Sherry - Hear ya about winter and hands from wood. Hope she has a good homecoming!
Adie? I hope everything is well with you.
Chuord - Glad you enjoyed your getaway.
AFM - So happy with everything for ds for now. Got the email today letting me know about the IEP meeting for next month so we'll see how that goes.post #539 of 69510/29/13 at 6:25amThread Starterpost #540 of 69510/29/13 at 2:39pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › anyone conceive easily at 43? 1 minute ago
- › Anger and losing temper 21 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 30 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 56 minutes ago
- › My mom died suddenly and unexpectedly with no explanation 59 minutes ago
- › Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 Project challenge 52 weeks 52 projects 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › March Chat! 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher