Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 31post #601 of 69512/20/13 at 2:14pmpost #602 of 69512/20/13 at 2:24pmpost #603 of 69512/26/13 at 12:53pmpost #604 of 69512/26/13 at 1:25pmpost #605 of 69512/26/13 at 9:57pmpost #606 of 69512/27/13 at 9:53ampost #607 of 69512/27/13 at 10:00ampost #608 of 69512/27/13 at 1:39pmShell congrats! He's looking perfect! Wow only nine weeks to go... Time does go fast.
Adie - sorry I didn't post the details here cos Chrissy joins in at the saner thread too and I forget this is still going as its so quiet lol.
Ok I've had the hsg or dye test all clear, this month I'm on cd13 (so about to start bd season) and took letrozole days 3-7 - my monitoring would have fallen over the closed period (now) so I'm just using opk's, the letrozole is to try and induce multiple eggs so that one of them will be healthy etc - as far as the fs (fertility specialist) is concerned my age is the factor more than discovering the cause, so he wants us to go straight to ivf next month, the letrozole is just the filler while they are closed. We are taking extra supplements to help make my eggs and his swimmers more youthful lol. Dh is sick but I'm trying to get him to understand and commit to this month intensely - after I've taken chemicals I feel I owe it to my body to really try lol, and if we succeed then we save $3500! Lol
Have you started yours adie? If not how soon? I'm generally having gluten free dairy free, apart from some lapses over Christmaspost #609 of 69512/28/13 at 6:15ampost #610 of 69512/28/13 at 7:43am
Chuord check out the IF thread on the Infertility forum. The ladies there are super knowledgeable! Best of luck!post #611 of 69512/28/13 at 12:21pmpost #612 of 69512/28/13 at 2:12pmThanks ladies for you encouragement and happy stories - sila I'll definitely check it out.
Shell lol they thought twins with my mum each time too - some girls just have nowhere to go but out I'm sure you're looking gorgeous - if you can be bothered I'd love to see too... I bet you are both getting really excited at this stage.
Sila - how are you? What's exciting there?
Sherry - I hope you had a fab Christmas with those two gorgeous kids.
Adie - where are you at, I've been thinking about you heaps.
Tootfairy - how are you doing?
While the thread has jump started, who else is out there? Indie? Bebe? SKJ? Omg lol I've forgotten the names! Letrozole has definitely affected my brain lolpost #613 of 69512/28/13 at 7:24pm
Chuord- I am so glad you are getting started with all of this. It can definitely be overwhelming but I am glad you have a doc who seems to get where you are! I have started mine! I am actually on CD 10 right now. I had 10 follicles developing on my right side and 5 on my left when I went in yesterday. I took clomid cd3-7 and now I am on Bravelle and Antagon (injectables yikes)! I tried to give it to myself today and I just couldn't do it!! I go in again on Monday and then we will see when I will have my retrieval! I'm excited!!
Shell-Love that pic!!! It makes me so happy!! Hope the next 9 weeks go well!
Everyone else- Hi! Miss you!!post #614 of 69512/28/13 at 8:15pmAdie - yay for a bag full of developing follies! I'm so happy for you, especially since they will be placing them and little risk of ectopic.
The doc seems like a nice guy, we are giving it a good try this month, with a good weeks coverage - lol when I've typically had one chance over only 5 months (over 13months) I can't really say we have been giving it our best shot... Like you I'm hoping the letrozole has given me a few eggs and we'll get lucky with twins lol.
Part of me thinks that it wouldn't be a bad thing if we went to ivf as there could be frozen embryos for later... Although that's no guarantee.
TF - huge hugs, I read where you are at on the fertility thread - lots of hugs xxxpost #615 of 69512/28/13 at 8:26pmpost #616 of 69512/28/13 at 8:28pmpost #617 of 69512/29/13 at 12:55pmpost #618 of 69512/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #619 of 69512/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #620 of 6951/1/14 at 1:06pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Scooter for 4 year old? 8 minutes ago
- › Finally decided 10 minutes ago
- › looking for a non vax friendly dr in rome, ga 10 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 11 minutes ago
- › How did you find out about Mothering and decide to join? 14 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 15 minutes ago
- › Please describe pushing to a FTM 16 minutes ago
- › Minecraft homeschool 16 minutes ago
- › When do you let your kids play by themselves? 20 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea