Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 31post #601 of 70412/20/13 at 2:14pmpost #602 of 70412/20/13 at 2:24pmpost #603 of 70412/26/13 at 12:53pmpost #604 of 70412/26/13 at 1:25pmpost #605 of 70412/26/13 at 9:57pmpost #606 of 70412/27/13 at 9:53ampost #607 of 70412/27/13 at 10:00ampost #608 of 70412/27/13 at 1:39pmShell congrats! He's looking perfect! Wow only nine weeks to go... Time does go fast.
Adie - sorry I didn't post the details here cos Chrissy joins in at the saner thread too and I forget this is still going as its so quiet lol.
Ok I've had the hsg or dye test all clear, this month I'm on cd13 (so about to start bd season) and took letrozole days 3-7 - my monitoring would have fallen over the closed period (now) so I'm just using opk's, the letrozole is to try and induce multiple eggs so that one of them will be healthy etc - as far as the fs (fertility specialist) is concerned my age is the factor more than discovering the cause, so he wants us to go straight to ivf next month, the letrozole is just the filler while they are closed. We are taking extra supplements to help make my eggs and his swimmers more youthful lol. Dh is sick but I'm trying to get him to understand and commit to this month intensely - after I've taken chemicals I feel I owe it to my body to really try lol, and if we succeed then we save $3500! Lol
Have you started yours adie? If not how soon? I'm generally having gluten free dairy free, apart from some lapses over Christmaspost #609 of 70412/28/13 at 6:15ampost #610 of 70412/28/13 at 7:43am
Chuord check out the IF thread on the Infertility forum. The ladies there are super knowledgeable! Best of luck!post #611 of 70412/28/13 at 12:21pmpost #612 of 70412/28/13 at 2:12pmThanks ladies for you encouragement and happy stories - sila I'll definitely check it out.
Shell lol they thought twins with my mum each time too - some girls just have nowhere to go but out I'm sure you're looking gorgeous - if you can be bothered I'd love to see too... I bet you are both getting really excited at this stage.
Sila - how are you? What's exciting there?
Sherry - I hope you had a fab Christmas with those two gorgeous kids.
Adie - where are you at, I've been thinking about you heaps.
Tootfairy - how are you doing?
While the thread has jump started, who else is out there? Indie? Bebe? SKJ? Omg lol I've forgotten the names! Letrozole has definitely affected my brain lolpost #613 of 70412/28/13 at 7:24pm
Chuord- I am so glad you are getting started with all of this. It can definitely be overwhelming but I am glad you have a doc who seems to get where you are! I have started mine! I am actually on CD 10 right now. I had 10 follicles developing on my right side and 5 on my left when I went in yesterday. I took clomid cd3-7 and now I am on Bravelle and Antagon (injectables yikes)! I tried to give it to myself today and I just couldn't do it!! I go in again on Monday and then we will see when I will have my retrieval! I'm excited!!
Shell-Love that pic!!! It makes me so happy!! Hope the next 9 weeks go well!
Everyone else- Hi! Miss you!!post #614 of 70412/28/13 at 8:15pmAdie - yay for a bag full of developing follies! I'm so happy for you, especially since they will be placing them and little risk of ectopic.
The doc seems like a nice guy, we are giving it a good try this month, with a good weeks coverage - lol when I've typically had one chance over only 5 months (over 13months) I can't really say we have been giving it our best shot... Like you I'm hoping the letrozole has given me a few eggs and we'll get lucky with twins lol.
Part of me thinks that it wouldn't be a bad thing if we went to ivf as there could be frozen embryos for later... Although that's no guarantee.
TF - huge hugs, I read where you are at on the fertility thread - lots of hugs xxxpost #615 of 70412/28/13 at 8:26pmpost #616 of 70412/28/13 at 8:28pmpost #617 of 70412/29/13 at 12:55pmpost #618 of 70412/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #619 of 70412/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #620 of 7041/1/14 at 1:06pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 2 minutes ago
- › Get a free stash! 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 6 minutes ago
- › A New Year of Dedicated Home Yoga Practice: 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 11 minutes ago
- › HOLY SH#$%¥*T! We are due next month - April Chat Thread : ) 18 minutes ago
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 26 minutes ago
- › Getting an older sibling ready... 27 minutes ago
- › books/tv forum 33 minutes ago
- › Stupid vent. Shower planning. I shouldn't care... 38 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo