Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by MindlessChrissy, 6/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- What does this mean? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Trying To Conceive
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:33pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 - Page 34post #661 of 7042/3/14 at 6:27ampost #662 of 7042/3/14 at 7:40amThread Starterpost #663 of 7042/3/14 at 12:38pmpost #664 of 7042/3/14 at 8:40pmpost #665 of 7042/4/14 at 6:33pmI'm on strict bed rest for the next four weeks...my swelling is out of control, I ended up in the Hospital with high blood pressure, they thought it was preeclampsia, but all my blood test came out great :-) my blood pressure was crazy it was 170/100 then went to 83/46.... So confusing lol so I'm on bed rest till the little guy gets here!! ... This is the first day and ugh it's horrible...post #666 of 7042/4/14 at 6:40pm@Shell77What a bummer!! You look great though! I'm so excited for you!!!
I got to see my little one's heartbeat for the first time today!!! So exciting!!! I am in awe of this entire process.
I don't remember if I shared on here that at ER the two dominant follicles were empty and they got 3 immature!! They actually did a pioneering technique to mature them in my follicular fluid. It worked but when fertilized only one was normal. So being pregnant and seeing the heartbeat are truly miraculous!!!post #667 of 7042/4/14 at 8:17pmpost #668 of 7042/12/14 at 2:17pmpost #669 of 7042/13/14 at 8:59pmpost #670 of 7042/13/14 at 9:20pmI'm sure if you get across to the doctor how uncomfortable you are that has to help convince him? One person I worked with gave birth 5 weeks early with no breathing or eating issues, do surely at 37 weeks he's almost cooked... Huge hugs shell - Its rough that this last bit has been so hard... At least I'm sure you were ready for the baby in plenty if time and don't have too much last minute organizing to do...
Meanwhile I'm in the tww, taking progesterone suppositories for the first time very amusing... Not so much fun though, oh and the hcg injections are fun too... If no joy this cycle then I'm onto ivf next cycle... I'm both apprehensive and excited about that
Fx for you tomorrow!!!! Hoping you get what's right for you!post #671 of 7042/15/14 at 6:24ampost #672 of 7042/15/14 at 6:28amOh those progesterone suppositories are a breeze compared to the shots!! The shots are the worst part of the ivf / fet experience, but so worth it. Here is luck to you during this 2ww... My Dr is old school lol he doesn't want the baby to come any sooner than 39 weeks... I'm trying to cherish these last few pregnant weeks, cause I'm not doing this again. Lolpost #673 of 7042/15/14 at 6:42amJust lost post....
That's a bit rough that your doc is such a stickler, but I'm impressed at your attitude if trying to enjoy it... Come on baby come out a little early
Re progesterone - yay another thing to look forward to... The fsh gonal 75 kicked my butt and took my happy optimistic and replaced it with depressed and sad lol - I'm not a pro at this hormone stuff by far!post #674 of 7042/16/14 at 3:17pmOkay, I am going to post here for suggestions.my husband and I are in the beginning stages of using donor eggs and IVF to become pregnant. With my son two years ago, we did IVF with my egg. Anyway, I am looking for support and I feel like maybe I don't belong quite anywhere really. I am 42 years old.i know rcr used donor eggs but she's a busy mama now and laggie has already graduated. I feel like I don't quite fit in the IVF thread because as of now I don' think anyone is even doing IVF. Any thoughts? Anyone else using donor eggs?
Hi am Tracy
Got pregnant in 2011
Have had 3 failed FET.
Thanks you all.post #675 of 7042/16/14 at 3:37pmHi Tracy and welcome! This thread is a little bit quiet nowadays, several of us are on the the fertility challenged one thread... There are a few starting ivf - kewpie is starting her 3rd set of ivf after two successful sessions I believe... If my iui is a no go this month I'm also starting ivf next month (due to age and egg viability) it would be lovely to have you there... Some of the fantastic ladies here pop in every now and again... Shell has used donor embryos but since she's imminently about to deliver you may have to wait a few days /weeks to hear from her.
I'm turning 40 in June and haven't had any babies yet - lol trying not to panic! I had health issues I had to overcome before attempting... Hope this helps you find your mothering 'spot'
And that your journey is as painless as this IF road can be xxx (and since I love distractions I'm looking forward to hearing more )post #676 of 7042/16/14 at 4:39pmpost #677 of 7042/16/14 at 7:40pmThread Starterpost #678 of 7042/16/14 at 8:38pm
@chuord - I drop in and out, but we're doing IVF this cycle, so I've been lurking some.. Thanks for mentioning about the Gonal - I've been just feeling so very off since I started it, and none of the side effect lists say anything about it, so I was really feeling like I was just caving under the stress. It's somehow relieving to hear that it's probably just the drugs!post #679 of 7042/16/14 at 9:51pmAutumn laughing - that's so cool that it was useful it's silly but somehow makes it feel less of a waste if suffering helps someone else... It's funny I'm almost looking forward to the hormones of pg, at least they will be natural levels! Did you try vitamin b supps? If it stays bad my doc did offer to write a script to help - bear that in mind, they do know it's a side effect.
Hi Chrissy! Thanks I completely forgot to mention the saner thread
Tracy - looking forward to hearing more on your journey over there! Autumn laughing hope to see you too!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 1 minute ago
- › Christian mom April '14 3 minutes ago
- › Why don't they make maternity clothes like I see in Call the Midwife? 3 minutes ago
- › My dad passed away and I'm not handling it well 11 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on starting a blog about my son's condition? 12 minutes ago
- › How did you find out about Mothering and decide to join? 12 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 14 minutes ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 17 minutes ago
- › April Chat/Vent 17 minutes ago
- › April 2014 Chat 21 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness