Thanks, trying to stay busy so I don't think about it too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pattimomma, 6/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 12:54 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on Yesterday at 1:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Second thoughts/feeling nervous about ttc Last post on Yesterday at 5:06 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Still confused.. Could I be a gassy mom to be? Last post on 12/16/13 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ - Page 5post #81 of 2026/14/13 at 6:51ampost #82 of 2026/14/13 at 12:15pm
Would you put me down as waiting to be ready?
I'm having my copper IUD removed on Wednesday. That'll be right around the beginning of my cycle, maybe a little before (I JUST started charting again --- had done so intermittently for birth control or curiosity in the past, but anyway since I just restarted I don't know exactly where I am).
Either way, I'm looking at my first non-IUD ovulation in July, but I'm going a little crazy running through all of this in my head so I wanted to join a thread and stop. torturing. myself.
By way of introduction, I'm 28, married, trying to conceive our first.
Excited to be following along with all of you!post #83 of 2026/14/13 at 12:47pmpost #84 of 2026/14/13 at 1:42pmpost #85 of 2026/15/13 at 9:02am
6DPO today and DF is already trying to get me to test. I have FIVE tests at my disposal this cycle so I'm definitely not going to start using them yet.
We had friends over last night (which is not unusual but we had more than the usual number in this instance because its our last weekend in this apartment) and everyone kept asking me why I wasn't drinking at all. So of course my BFF had to run around telling everyone I might be "preggy". But on the bright side, I still had fun without the hangover the next morning!post #86 of 2026/15/13 at 1:48pmpost #87 of 2026/15/13 at 4:13pmpost #88 of 2026/16/13 at 4:21ampost #89 of 2026/16/13 at 10:14ampost #90 of 2026/16/13 at 11:42ampost #91 of 2026/16/13 at 1:35pmpost #92 of 2026/16/13 at 2:21pmpost #93 of 2026/16/13 at 4:29pmpost #94 of 2026/17/13 at 10:53am
I guess I'm 10dpo today and in order to not waste tests I don't have any in the house. I might order some from Amazon and have them be guaranteed to show up 12dpo.
welcome, zbugmama! we've been trying for over 6 months so I also have stopped keeping tests around. Seems like with my fertility cycle there's another cycle: getting excited and hopeful, (day2 of AF- ovulation) then being more and more upset and worried and disappointed until i think i will just give up. Then there are a couple of days of real heartache before I become hopeful again. I really want this to be the month!
Tabithapost #95 of 2026/17/13 at 12:02pmThread Starterpost #96 of 2026/17/13 at 12:12pm
I am possibly in my TWW now. WHo knows though because my last cycle was about 43-44 days long! I was also in the middle of planning a wedding and then getting married. My period showed up 18 days later, two days after my wedding.
This month I took the most relaxed approach I could. I was sick right after my period ended, but we DTD at least 3-4 times before supposed ovulation, and then 3 times after. We're going to continue every other day or so just in case my cycle is all wonky again.
This month I just went with the flow. No temping, no checking my cervix. I'm pretty sure I have EWCM because it was on the TP when I wiped a couple times. This is only our 3rd cycle of trying since removing my IUD in March. I'm really hoping for a winter or spring baby! My DS is a summer baby (turning 4 on July 5th!)
Good luck to everyone!post #97 of 2026/17/13 at 2:15pmpost #98 of 2026/18/13 at 4:00ampost #99 of 2026/18/13 at 10:29am
I am now waiting to know. I have been temping, so I am fairly sure I am 3 dpo. This cycle I just had an HSG (both tubes clear) and bloodwork for follicular phase hormones (all normal). DH and I are on cycle 13, TTC #1. I am hoping that maybe the HSG cleared some minor stuff out of the way and that we will have a BFP soon!
Good luck everyone and congrats to those who just got a BFP! :)post #100 of 2026/19/13 at 5:39am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 2 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 3 minutes ago
- › Share your favorite recipes featuring leafy dark green veggies! 4 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon 5 minutes ago
- › Under what circumstances, if any, would you transfer to a hospital? 5 minutes ago
- › Dental work 9 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 11 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 12 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 12 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh