Thanks, trying to stay busy so I don't think about it too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pattimomma, 6/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ - Page 5post #81 of 2026/14/13 at 6:51ampost #82 of 2026/14/13 at 12:15pm
Would you put me down as waiting to be ready?
I'm having my copper IUD removed on Wednesday. That'll be right around the beginning of my cycle, maybe a little before (I JUST started charting again --- had done so intermittently for birth control or curiosity in the past, but anyway since I just restarted I don't know exactly where I am).
Either way, I'm looking at my first non-IUD ovulation in July, but I'm going a little crazy running through all of this in my head so I wanted to join a thread and stop. torturing. myself.
By way of introduction, I'm 28, married, trying to conceive our first.
Excited to be following along with all of you!post #83 of 2026/14/13 at 12:47pmpost #84 of 2026/14/13 at 1:42pmpost #85 of 2026/15/13 at 9:02am
6DPO today and DF is already trying to get me to test. I have FIVE tests at my disposal this cycle so I'm definitely not going to start using them yet.
We had friends over last night (which is not unusual but we had more than the usual number in this instance because its our last weekend in this apartment) and everyone kept asking me why I wasn't drinking at all. So of course my BFF had to run around telling everyone I might be "preggy". But on the bright side, I still had fun without the hangover the next morning!post #86 of 2026/15/13 at 1:48pmpost #87 of 2026/15/13 at 4:13pmpost #88 of 2026/16/13 at 4:21ampost #89 of 2026/16/13 at 10:14ampost #90 of 2026/16/13 at 11:42ampost #91 of 2026/16/13 at 1:35pmpost #92 of 2026/16/13 at 2:21pmpost #93 of 2026/16/13 at 4:29pmpost #94 of 2026/17/13 at 10:53am
I guess I'm 10dpo today and in order to not waste tests I don't have any in the house. I might order some from Amazon and have them be guaranteed to show up 12dpo.
welcome, zbugmama! we've been trying for over 6 months so I also have stopped keeping tests around. Seems like with my fertility cycle there's another cycle: getting excited and hopeful, (day2 of AF- ovulation) then being more and more upset and worried and disappointed until i think i will just give up. Then there are a couple of days of real heartache before I become hopeful again. I really want this to be the month!
Tabithapost #95 of 2026/17/13 at 12:02pmThread Starterpost #96 of 2026/17/13 at 12:12pm
I am possibly in my TWW now. WHo knows though because my last cycle was about 43-44 days long! I was also in the middle of planning a wedding and then getting married. My period showed up 18 days later, two days after my wedding.
This month I took the most relaxed approach I could. I was sick right after my period ended, but we DTD at least 3-4 times before supposed ovulation, and then 3 times after. We're going to continue every other day or so just in case my cycle is all wonky again.
This month I just went with the flow. No temping, no checking my cervix. I'm pretty sure I have EWCM because it was on the TP when I wiped a couple times. This is only our 3rd cycle of trying since removing my IUD in March. I'm really hoping for a winter or spring baby! My DS is a summer baby (turning 4 on July 5th!)
Good luck to everyone!post #97 of 2026/17/13 at 2:15pmpost #98 of 2026/18/13 at 4:00ampost #99 of 2026/18/13 at 10:29am
I am now waiting to know. I have been temping, so I am fairly sure I am 3 dpo. This cycle I just had an HSG (both tubes clear) and bloodwork for follicular phase hormones (all normal). DH and I are on cycle 13, TTC #1. I am hoping that maybe the HSG cleared some minor stuff out of the way and that we will have a BFP soon!
Good luck everyone and congrats to those who just got a BFP! :)post #100 of 2026/19/13 at 5:39am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Homemade Baby Food... 5 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 9 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 12 minutes ago
- › upsetting appointment 13 minutes ago
- › Feedback on infant sleep for Psychology paper 16 minutes ago
- › Severely Irritable Uterus 17 minutes ago
- › Birth/body preparation tips and ideas 26 minutes ago
- › Homebirth not living up to expectations? 28 minutes ago
- › Natural Sinus Relief? 33 minutes ago
- › Blood Glucose At-Home Testing 34 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild