Thanks, trying to stay busy so I don't think about it too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by pattimomma, 6/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ - Page 5post #81 of 2026/14/13 at 6:51ampost #82 of 2026/14/13 at 12:15pm
Would you put me down as waiting to be ready?
I'm having my copper IUD removed on Wednesday. That'll be right around the beginning of my cycle, maybe a little before (I JUST started charting again --- had done so intermittently for birth control or curiosity in the past, but anyway since I just restarted I don't know exactly where I am).
Either way, I'm looking at my first non-IUD ovulation in July, but I'm going a little crazy running through all of this in my head so I wanted to join a thread and stop. torturing. myself.
By way of introduction, I'm 28, married, trying to conceive our first.
Excited to be following along with all of you!post #83 of 2026/14/13 at 12:47pmpost #84 of 2026/14/13 at 1:42pmpost #85 of 2026/15/13 at 9:02am
6DPO today and DF is already trying to get me to test. I have FIVE tests at my disposal this cycle so I'm definitely not going to start using them yet.
We had friends over last night (which is not unusual but we had more than the usual number in this instance because its our last weekend in this apartment) and everyone kept asking me why I wasn't drinking at all. So of course my BFF had to run around telling everyone I might be "preggy". But on the bright side, I still had fun without the hangover the next morning!post #86 of 2026/15/13 at 1:48pmpost #87 of 2026/15/13 at 4:13pmpost #88 of 2026/16/13 at 4:21ampost #89 of 2026/16/13 at 10:14ampost #90 of 2026/16/13 at 11:42ampost #91 of 2026/16/13 at 1:35pmpost #92 of 2026/16/13 at 2:21pmpost #93 of 2026/16/13 at 4:29pmpost #94 of 2026/17/13 at 10:53am
I guess I'm 10dpo today and in order to not waste tests I don't have any in the house. I might order some from Amazon and have them be guaranteed to show up 12dpo.
welcome, zbugmama! we've been trying for over 6 months so I also have stopped keeping tests around. Seems like with my fertility cycle there's another cycle: getting excited and hopeful, (day2 of AF- ovulation) then being more and more upset and worried and disappointed until i think i will just give up. Then there are a couple of days of real heartache before I become hopeful again. I really want this to be the month!
Tabithapost #95 of 2026/17/13 at 12:02pmThread Starterpost #96 of 2026/17/13 at 12:12pm
I am possibly in my TWW now. WHo knows though because my last cycle was about 43-44 days long! I was also in the middle of planning a wedding and then getting married. My period showed up 18 days later, two days after my wedding.
This month I took the most relaxed approach I could. I was sick right after my period ended, but we DTD at least 3-4 times before supposed ovulation, and then 3 times after. We're going to continue every other day or so just in case my cycle is all wonky again.
This month I just went with the flow. No temping, no checking my cervix. I'm pretty sure I have EWCM because it was on the TP when I wiped a couple times. This is only our 3rd cycle of trying since removing my IUD in March. I'm really hoping for a winter or spring baby! My DS is a summer baby (turning 4 on July 5th!)
Good luck to everyone!post #97 of 2026/17/13 at 2:15pmpost #98 of 2026/18/13 at 4:00ampost #99 of 2026/18/13 at 10:29am
I am now waiting to know. I have been temping, so I am fairly sure I am 3 dpo. This cycle I just had an HSG (both tubes clear) and bloodwork for follicular phase hormones (all normal). DH and I are on cycle 13, TTC #1. I am hoping that maybe the HSG cleared some minor stuff out of the way and that we will have a BFP soon!
Good luck everyone and congrats to those who just got a BFP! :)post #100 of 2026/19/13 at 5:39am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Holding onto anger from unplanned C-Section birth and tongue-tie... 3 minutes ago
- › Hair loss in 2 year old female toddler 10 minutes ago
- › The Weighty Issue 10 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 17 minutes ago
- › Recomendations on a Midwife for Homebirth in Towson/Baltimore? 18 minutes ago
- › fun thread - let's make a list 27 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 29 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 45 minutes ago
- › Vitamins, fluoride, etc for 9 month old? 54 minutes ago
- › When did you get divorced? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo