I'll have to try magnesium. At 26 weeks I'm still experiencing horrible morning sickness but without vomiting. Just debilitating nausea and sickness, progressing through the day until I'm unable to function by evening. I'm in therapy to help cope but am seriously losing my mind for being sick daily for 6 months now. Here is what I've tried, which may or may not work for anyone else: (After fighting with natural remedies I succumbed to meds)
• ACUPUNCTURE - all caps because it's the only natural remedy that actually did something (search for Community Acupuncture in your area for low cost)
• I tried all other natural stuff; ginger, saltines, sea bands....NOTHING
• Went to triage for a fluid IV; for me, I felt worse but it might help you
• Tried Zofran, worked for a week or so then stopped working (there is also a steady Zofran pump if the pills aren't effective)
• Tried a steroid after reading positive studies from doctor. It's only a 4-day treatment and worked but then I went right back to being sick. I felt wonderful for a day though!
• Tried Reglan - GROSS gross gross; not for me. Sick + druggy feeling
• Instead of trying Diclegis (the new Bendectin), I made my own; 1 Unisom + B6 at bedime. This helped calm the nausuea although a bit groggy in the am
In my journey I was prescribed Diclegis this past August (the new bendectin, I suggest you read up on its interesting past) and without insurance it's $600 for a small supply. That is why I tried unisom + b6 first. I have also tried dietary changes such as loads of raw foods, protein, nothing seems to help. It's just a monster that rears it's head at will. Hoping magnesium helps, if only for a couple days of relief! Best of luck to all mammas in finding something that helps.