Hi! I'm brand new to the forum! I am due February 5th and the midwife said it's a girl based on how many days from sex until ovulation, lol. Who knows!! Looking forward to this journey. This is our first and we're clueless!
Popular Group Discussions
We are getting into the home stretch! How about another chat thread? 9 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 7:04 am
Related Forum Threads
- symptoms? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:03pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Anyone Exercising or Planning To? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:53am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- What's your plan for eating right? Last post on 10/28/13 at 10:55am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! Last post on Today at 12:14 pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Roll Call - Page 4post #62 of 1456/18/13 at 4:39pmpost #63 of 1456/19/13 at 7:58am
Hello! I have a 2.5y DD, so this is number 2, with an EDD of 2/28/14.
Anyone else having many more symptoms much earlier with second and subsequent pregnancies? Last time around I don't remember having any "real" symptoms until about 6w along, but this time around I had so many symptoms that I tested early (against all my resolutions). No nausea yet, but pretty much everything else I had last time. It's making me nervous! And I thought I would be calmer this time around, since I had been though this before, but I feel like I am actually more nervous, because I am comparing everything to the way it was the last time around, and inevitably finding all kinds of differences... I guess I will always find a way to be paranoid. :)post #64 of 1456/19/13 at 1:37pm
Hi! Fertilityfriend.com says I'm due on 2/15! We're a relaxed homeschooling, mini-farming, rural living, creative family from northern Ca. This will be my third birth--of my own I have one dd, almost 12, and one ds, 5.5. Unlike my first 2 I am blissfully neutral on what gender, I would love either So much! I'm waiting for another good month or 2 to tell the kids but they'll be so excited! Glad to have this group!post #65 of 1456/20/13 at 7:45ampost #66 of 1456/20/13 at 2:09pmpost #67 of 1456/20/13 at 3:48pmpost #68 of 1456/21/13 at 8:22ampost #69 of 1456/21/13 at 10:17ampost #70 of 1456/22/13 at 6:13pmpost #71 of 1456/22/13 at 6:59pmpost #72 of 1456/24/13 at 10:23am
Hello! Please add me to the list! Due date is February 11th, 2014. This is my first child and I'll be turning 40 July 2nd. DH and I are newly married and so very excited to be on this journey so soon! I'll be happy with a boy or a girl but I've always wanted a little girl. Congrats everyone!post #73 of 1456/24/13 at 4:16pmHi. I'll join in to celebrate 5 weeks!
Big sisters: 2/09 and 6/11
I'm thinking girl again based on how far from ovulation I think I was, but we will probably wait until birth to find out.
It's cool to see AKIslandGirl and Erigeron from my last two DDC. I'm excited for the journey.post #74 of 1456/24/13 at 4:38pmpost #75 of 1456/24/13 at 5:36pmpost #76 of 1456/24/13 at 9:01pm
Supposedly, boy sperm are faster and girl sperm are longer lasting, so if you DTD very close to ovulation, the boy is more likely to win the race, but if you DTD several days before, it is possible that the boy sperm are long gone and only girls are left. :) Sounds silly, but I believe it is scientifically proven, although there is STILL a chance for either.post #77 of 1456/25/13 at 5:09ampost #78 of 1456/25/13 at 7:21am
I'm Tabitha, and I'm due 2/28 (although we will tell people March) This is our 5th child and I cannot begin to guess the sex. We will not be finding out ahead of the birth. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. The 1 girl sure would love a sister.
Nice to meet you all.Quote:Originally Posted by cww
Hello! I have a 2.5y DD, so this is number 2, with an EDD of 2/28/14.
Anyone else having many more symptoms much earlier with second and subsequent pregnancies? Last time around I don't remember having any "real" symptoms until about 6w along, but this time around I had so many symptoms that I tested early (against all my resolutions). No nausea yet, but pretty much everything else I had last time. It's making me nervous! And I thought I would be calmer this time around, since I had been though this before, but I feel like I am actually more nervous, because I am comparing everything to the way it was the last time around, and inevitably finding all kinds of differences... I guess I will always find a way to be paranoid. :)
Me, me! We even have the same due date. I have never had symptoms until even 8 weeks, but this time I tested because of symptoms. I am sure of my dates because we were trying for this one, but I started feeling tired and sick from 12/13 dpo. I am a little more nervous this time, almost like a first time, I think because I have a 5 year gap since my last baby.
We were trying to DTD for a girl for a couple of months but we sort of gave up, this cycle we DTD before and day of, so who knows.
I see a few others with the same due date! Awesome and congratulations all!post #79 of 1456/25/13 at 11:54am
I read this article last night and thought it was relevant to the conversation, although it might be more suited for the "June Chat"
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 31 seconds ago
- › Queer parents 59 seconds ago
- › Sleepovers when your teen is pansexual 2 minutes ago
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 2 minutes ago
- › December Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions December 3 minutes ago
- › How to address topic of physical handicaps with a 4 yr old? 6 minutes ago
- › Belly Bumps 8 minutes ago
- › Labor & Genetics 9 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh