Spotty, Aubrey tends to focus on one thing at a time too. She has also forgotten that she can roll!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! - Page 22post #421 of 55711/5/13 at 4:35pmThread Starterpost #422 of 55711/5/13 at 9:25pmAhhhh! So cute!! Ruffled bum and leggings?
Aubrey looks so svelte and lean next to my chunker. I just love seeing them all grow up. Seriously, how is it possibly November already?
Tonight I had a mental image of Amelia taking her first attempted steps and I teared up a bit. Stop growing up so fast, babies!post #423 of 55711/5/13 at 9:43pmpost #424 of 55711/6/13 at 7:54ampost #425 of 55711/7/13 at 11:59ampost #426 of 55711/7/13 at 4:22pmpost #427 of 55711/7/13 at 5:18pmpost #428 of 55711/7/13 at 5:58pmpost #429 of 55711/7/13 at 6:54pmpost #430 of 55711/7/13 at 9:18pmOh my! Pokey, adorable! Is the bowtie attached to the onsie? Did you get that somewhere or make it? So cute.
What a cute smile on Holly. she looks so much like you in that picture.
Quest and Genevieve have the same carseat. I second the little boy comment. How are our babies so old?
Last... nakey Genevievepost #431 of 55711/8/13 at 9:16ampost #432 of 55711/8/13 at 1:15pmThanks shanna-cat, kitteh and cystalmarie! You are all so sweet! I love seeing the pictures of your cuties too. The onesie came with the bowtie on it. We got it at Buy Buy Baby. I don't remember the brand. The glasses are sunglasses we popped the lenses out of. DW loves to dress C up and do little photo shoots. He seems to like the camera.
Quest looks very serious about his foot! Charlie is just discovering his. He hasn't put one in his mouth yet, but I am waiting.post #433 of 55711/9/13 at 7:22pmpost #434 of 55711/9/13 at 8:15pmpost #435 of 55711/9/13 at 10:15pmpost #436 of 55711/10/13 at 3:59amQuote:
I think it helps that they've seen her and known her since the day she came home. We have 2 other cats and they are uninterested in her. Milton is super friendly and very tolerant. She has already grabbed and pulled gently at his fur and he just walked away. Yes, full heart - cute fuzzy snuggly moment.post #437 of 55711/10/13 at 1:37pmThread Starterpost #438 of 55711/10/13 at 6:03pmpost #439 of 55711/10/13 at 7:21pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › I want to rebuild my cloth diaper stash from the ground up with... 23 seconds ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 3 minutes ago
- › Who is saying vaccines don't make money?? 5 minutes ago
- › When can I expect much more regular and consistent/frequent... 11 minutes ago
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 23 minutes ago
- › Georgiana's Birth: a planned unassisted homebirth 27 minutes ago
- › Just need a little GD support! 30 minutes ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 32 minutes ago
- › Ailyn Dharma 33 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 34 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild