It is helpful to have support for symptoms and to share that on the symptoms thread.
I want to create a thread to share what we are feeling and enjoying on a positive note. This is my last pregnancy and i want to savor it. The whole process is such a miracle!
For now i appreciate:
- taking time to slow down, rest, eat and pay more attention to my body's needs
- enjoying time feeling well before i get more tired or queasy
- having the pregnancy news to share with others and watch their excitement
- dreaming of this new person and what he/she may be like
- learning about what is growing this week and being in awe of my body. heart, arms, liver, intestines, spinal tube all in 1 week!
- seeing my new belly peeking out, esp at the end of the day (yes progesterone bloat but i can pretend its baby!)
So what is happening for you that you are loving?