Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by prescottchels, 6/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on Yesterday at 7:03 am in Trying To Conceive
- Long LH Surge Last post on 12/9/13 at 6:05pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/10/13 at 11:27am in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The Saner TTC-Rose Moon - Page 4post #61 of 1766/30/13 at 8:08ampost #62 of 1766/30/13 at 9:51ampost #63 of 1766/30/13 at 11:24am
Hello everyone, can I join you guys? I'm on cycle day 2 and still pretty disappointed ttc didn't work last cycle and I'm not pregnant...really thought that was it and our timing was perfect! It's so frustrating. Want to join you ladies and try to relax more this cycle, all the poas stress was crazy and all for nothing anyway, so I plan to only test once this time with the one remaining digital test I have 1 day before AF is due.
So I'm just hanging out, hoping the next 11 days pass by quickly and that nothing gets in the way of us trying this month as ovulation will be tricky busy this time. So might have to bd a bit earlier than we would like to.... but I've read upto 4-5 days before O is still good...right?post #64 of 1766/30/13 at 2:25pmWelcome winter! I totally get you, there is just not enough space in our lives to keep the crazy too fx for you on the bd! And yes I've heard that -5 through to 0 are the best - just catch whichever days you can...
Oxford - wow re the temp... So fx for you lady! I've never cracked 37, I think my highest is like 36.57 or something, but then I'm a cokd fish lol (cover line is about 35.95) I think it looks really promising...
Ocelot congrats on becoming an aunty - now you just need to get it happening too
How's everyone else?
Afm - nothing new lolpost #65 of 1766/30/13 at 2:44pmWelcome winter! TTC is hopeful, exciting... And mainly frustrating, annoying and a pain in the neck! The C bit is fine, it's the T that causes all the problems! You are very welcome here to share your journey and we all try to keep each other sane. Baby dust to ya!
Chuord- how's Darwin? Are you having fun? Are you late yet? :-) fingers crossed
Hinton everyone else. Bring on the new week :-)post #66 of 1766/30/13 at 2:45pmpost #67 of 1766/30/13 at 3:34pmpost #68 of 1766/30/13 at 10:49pmOh no, oh no, oh no! Big temp dove this morning :-( it dropped by 0.3 Celsius. FF has taken away triphasic on my chart :-(. It's still above the cover line but I think the witch is on her way. I am very disappointed as I was so hopeful this month :-(
Chuord- sorry to hear that you may be out too. This roller coaster is no longer fun :-(post #69 of 1766/30/13 at 11:52pmOxford - lol totally no fun! I'm definitely out... My up side is I'll get another o season with dh before his solo trip thanks to the timing.. I'll take it...
If it helps when stalking chart pics, several ladies had a huge dive to about the cover line and then bounced back up high again... A few days later got their bfp - so fx for youpost #70 of 1767/1/13 at 2:49am
Thanks for the welcome. I still feel pretty sad ttc failed last cycle ....really need to get over it by now but finding it hard to get past the disappointment. O time seems so very far away at the start of a new cycle, I feel so impatient.
Fx for you oxford and chuord! when are you testing?post #71 of 1767/1/13 at 3:35amOh, so sorry to hear that, oxford and chuord! But Oxford, I won't count you out until your period arrives. Nope. Remember, triphasics are rare anyway, and any day that that temp stays above the cover line is a good day. Maybe you had a super low grade fever for a couple of days and this is just normalizing (OK, it's a reach to call 37.3 a fever, but as a basal temp, maybe) Good luck! Rooting for you over here.
Still all anxious about accidentally missing my egg over here. Wanting that temp spike just so I feel like the die is cast. I DO feel calmer now that all my fertility signs are pointed in the right direction. I'm hoping I'll have the opposite psychological reaction from most and that my TWW will be the emotionally calmest part of the cycle. We'll see.....post #72 of 1767/1/13 at 6:39amThank you for your nice messages! I am still holding a little corner of hope, although it is a tiny little bit!!
Pepperedmoth- I know exactly what you mean about O. There is something relaxing about knowing you have done all you can, your temp has gone up and things are in progress! It's nice to let go for the first week, then the second week is more frustrating wanting to know the answer!! Why Di we do this to ourselves?!post #73 of 1767/1/13 at 7:57amStill no af still neg on digital and other test so I'm just gonna wait... No signs of anything lol this sucks I would go to doctor but no insurance and I don't want them to do a pregnancy test and it be neg which hello I know this give me some more advice lol.. So if I ain't started by my next cycle is due ill go to doctor and see what they saypost #74 of 1767/1/13 at 8:00am
Had an odd weekend. DH got home from his mom's on Saturday (he went down Wednesday) and apparently he REALLY missed me . Started bleeding during / after, thought maybe it was AF finally making an appearance, but by the next morning it was just faint brown with an occasional pink. Last night, had a bit more red but a very small amount right before bed, but this morning it's back to brown. Tested yesterday morning, still bfn. I'm calling my dr today to make an appointment - time to find out once & for all what's going on! Trying to stay optimistic, but I'm also trying to be realistic. I just keep telling myself that whatever the answer is about all this, it is what it is & it is what it is meant to be.post #75 of 1767/1/13 at 7:10pm
Wow, this thread is oddly mirroring my life! A few hours after I posted that 101F looks like a fever, I got sick with a stomach bug. Ended up leaving work early, which never happens. My boss, of course, asked if I was pregnant. My temp this morning was 98.8, which isn't a fever, except it's a degree higher than when I last temped a few days ago, so I'm calling it a fever.post #76 of 1767/1/13 at 9:35pmI'm lurking. This is going to be short!
Oxford--so sorry! Hoping your rollercoaster levels here soon!!
Ocelot, feel better! Hopeful it's a different kind of bug
Lee--I hope you find out what's up! Praying for good news.
Oxford, are you due tomorrow? I'll be checking in!
Peppered-I understand that! Same thing my first month. Actually didn't O but messed it up royally regardless. Hoping there's still a chance for this month, and if it's not this month, hoping for next!
Afm--18/19 dpo, no good way to test, lots of little symptoms (but also in a strange environment and doing different things).post #77 of 1767/2/13 at 2:38ampost #78 of 1767/2/13 at 2:36pmFaith- good to hear you are holding on! How is New York?
Ocelot- sorry to hear you were ill. That's weird how life has been imitating your posts. You need to post how pregnancy is imminent for you and all of us!!! We can all move over to the due date club!
Lees girl- that does sound strange indeed. Have you ever had a patchy period before? Are you feeling ok with it? Hang in there
Scjp- you are having a tough time. Howard days late are you now? Are you sure you actually O'd this month? Maybe it was later than you thought? Is your cycle usually a regular length or does it vary? Fingers crossed for a mega late BFP!
Hi to anyone else lurking, or taking space away from TWW or TTC.post #79 of 1767/2/13 at 3:11pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Heater in chicken coop? 11 minutes ago
- › Well, heck, told I can't bring my baby 12 minutes ago
- › Quail 21 minutes ago
- › What were you fed? 22 minutes ago
- › Anyone else opting to take progesterone? 30 minutes ago
- › Is anyone still testing? 33 minutes ago
- › How cold is too cold? 36 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 52 minutes ago
- › Living a Yoga way of life 57 minutes ago
- › Would this be rude? 1 hour ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh