AF showed up Friday, as expected. The other thing, though... DH and I have done a lot of talking, and are really questioning whether we should be trying right now. School and work and money and other kids... We're leaning heavily toward going back on birth control for a few years, and TTC again when he's done with school.
Intellectually, I'm good with this, but emotionally, I'm having a hard time. I'm so sad thinking about my due date coming and going and not being pregnant, and I'm afraid of my fertility declining in the next few years (I'm 33 now). DH will go either way I want to on this, and I'm honestly really divided. It would take faith to get pregnant again, and it would take faith to wait. Not sure what I have faith for right now.
For the time being, I won't be actively TTC, but will probably hang around here weirdly while I wait to have certainty about our path.
I'm still rooting for all of you.