I inherited some soakers from a friend who got them from a friend who handknit these. My friend never used these and had no idea of the size. I've never used soakers and have no idea of the size. There are a lot of them, and there are multiple sizes. Any way I can measure them to get a decent estimate on the size for sorting purposes? Thanks!
Mothering Top Picks
- categoryDiaperingtagged by revolting, 6/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Diaper Cream Question Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Diapering
- How good are you at diaper changing? Last post on 12/17/13 at 5:48pm in Diapering
- I want to buy a cloth diaper set for a client so if you were buying a cloth diaper gift for a new... Last post on 12/17/13 at 4:01pm in Diapering
- Possibly a stupid question from a newbie about cloth stash Last post on 12/20/13 at 7:54am in Diapering
- making cloth baby wipes Last post on 12/15/13 at 9:45am in Diapering
The Real Scoop on 10 Natural Diaper Creams: Toxicity and Cloth...
Last edited: 10/6/13
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering CommunityLast edited: 10/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersLast edited: 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersLast edited: 10/18/12
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to Treat ThrushLast edited: 9/19/10
Mystery Size Soakerspost #1 of 36/29/13 at 7:43pmThread Starterpost #2 of 37/28/13 at 6:29pmpost #3 of 39/19/13 at 8:51pm
measure the waist, the rise, and maybe the leg holes
to get an idea of the size.
Fern and faerie's measurements are, they probably run a bit smaller than most other patterns
Newborn newborn 12" 16" 6"
Small 0-6 month 14" 18" 7"
Medium 6-12 month 16" 20" 8"
Large 12-24 month 18" 21" 10"
Toddler 24 month-2T 20" 22" 12"
Super 2T-4T 22" 24" 13"
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
- › Antenatal depression - help? 15 minutes ago
- › Spare change (or more) for Holiday Helper! 48 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 48 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 54 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, Books, and... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Clothing, Outerwear, and Shoes... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Recycle old knives into ice-skates! 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Update, no UC for me 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Whatcha Eating? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh