or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › ~The TTC One Thread July 2013~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~The TTC One Thread July 2013~ - Page 8

post #141 of 203
No false hope here. AF showed up in full force right after I posted. Please move me back to Waiting to O, though we're going to reevaluate TTC when I get home. I'm wondering if all that soy I ate to move up my O date lowered my progesterone levels because I have never spotted during my LP like that.
post #142 of 203

Sorry, TeaJunkie.  It's such a bummer.

post #143 of 203

Thank you all for letting me lurk for a while, until I was ready to join this group.  After a few months of waiting to try, my partner at I are ready to start trying next month.  AF arrived on the 22nd, so we'll see what happens.  I guess I am waiting to O?
 

post #144 of 203

Jayray and TeaJunkie, I'm joining you all on waiting to O.  Missed again.

 

I'd worked so hard to just relax in June that I really had my heart set on July being our month.  We are well over the year DH and I had decided to try (since we passed the big 40), but thought that the more mellow pace of summer could be a good time.  Maybe when we finally go on vacation in August ... I just don't know when and how I'll be able to let go of TTC#2, and DD, who is only 3 ad doesn't know what's going on, is always telling stories about brothers and sisters and babies in her pretend play.  I keep hoping it's a sign.

 

sigh

post #145 of 203

Jayray, TeaJunkie, and zbugmama - I am sorry.  Hugs to you.  TeaJunkie, I think it's a good idea to look at the soy.  zbugmama, a vacation in August sounds like a promising time for TTC. 

 

delightedbutterfly, I hope the Dr. appt went OK!  

post #146 of 203
Well I am 6 dpo since I was suppose to have ovulation like I say I don't really chart or anything just use my app. But me and hubby dtd and the next day for two days I had ewcm which was creamy like and so I suppose I did ovulate when my app said cuz that's when it happened. Does that happen when ur ovulating? If so since we did it the day before is there a good chance? Curious I'm having some cramping today and my bladder feels so full ugh I slept til 11:30 yesterday soooio not normal for me I had to be at work at 12 lol. My son is stating the week with his granny so I was home alone but still I never do that and u felt sick all day might have been cuz slept too long but idk need advice thanks smile.gif
post #147 of 203

Hi ladies,

I wrote a new thread about this and then saw The One Thread is still here. I was on last year a lot but had 3 losses and now have some anxiety about trying again. So, we're charting and being sure to use condoms when I'm ovulating. 

 

Anyway, I had a big dip in my chart today at 8 dpo. I wonder if it can be caused by feeling cold when I woke up (I was) or if it is more likely implantation dip? On my chart you'll see bd at days 12 and 14 with condoms, and ovulation on day 16. What do you think? Sorry to post this twice. I know this thread is more active than random questions so I thought I should ask you all here. :) 

 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b2585

post #148 of 203

 

 

Would y'all mind taking another look at my chart and seeing if it looks like I ovulated? It still has that mountain range kind of up and down. I also don't have total faith in the thermometer that I'm using. Thanks!

post #149 of 203

Mamajen could O be at day 13? I'm not too sure how it all works with charting but after that day your temps stayed higher, so could be.

 

Jayray, TeaJunkie, and zbugmama I'm sorry you are out this cycle, it sucks gloomy.gif

 

I can't help analyze everything! At 6DPO I had some light cramping so I hoped it was implantation, then at 7DPO I felt very sick in the morning for a while....but had not slept much that night so could be due to tiredness...then at 8 DPO I felt unusually tired and fell asleep twice during the day! And went to bed at 7.30pm! Hoping they are all signs..
 
BFN yesterday at 8DPO and today I am 9DPO and actually resisted the urge to pee on a stick, which is amazing for me so quite proud of myself! I didn't have to face the disappointment of  a BFN when it might still be too early to be a true result!
 
The main symptom I am waiting for is sore boobs, and I don't have those yet....so until I get those I'm very doubtful. I'll probably test tomorrow at 10DPO because I don't think I will be able to resist testing for a second day!!
 
Oh I also have had a headache most of the day today, and for no reason I can think of....but I don't think headaches are a sign of early pregnancy are they? lol... I don't want to take any painkillers incase I am pregnant though!
post #150 of 203
Thread Starter 
It looks possible for Day 13 or 14 MamaJen. It's not as clear but it looks like a pretty distinct possibility!!!
post #151 of 203
Thread Starter 
Sorry I haven't been around, been busy with dr's appointments and my now 5 year old's birthday!!! I will update the list a bi later on.

Winter I totally hear you on the analyzing everything!!!

Ok so here's my update... I thought I was out... Now here I am at 16DPO trying not to throw up but with negative pee tests at 9DPO, 12 DPO and 14 DPO (two actually a digi and a Dr's office one). I'm currently waiting on my blood tests results from Tuesday... The office opens Ina couple minutes but I think I have to wait for the nurses office to open an hour later.

I don't feel pregnant, simply nauseated but my temps are still up although they've been up and down the last couple days but always above cover line. Oh and I want to sleep all.the.time!!!! And ZERO libido, which is usually high before and during AF... So who knows... But I'll keep you updated!
post #152 of 203
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Well I am 6 dpo since I was suppose to have ovulation like I say I don't really chart or anything just use my app. But me and hubby dtd and the next day for two days I had ewcm which was creamy like and so I suppose I did ovulate when my app said cuz that's when it happened. Does that happen when ur ovulating? If so since we did it the day before is there a good chance? Curious I'm having some cramping today and my bladder feels so full ugh I slept til 11:30 yesterday soooio not normal for me I had to be at work at 12 lol. My son is stating the week with his granny so I was home alone but still I never do that and u felt sick all day might have been cuz slept too long but idk need advice thanks smile.gif

EWCM is the stuff you are looking for and want and if you had lots of sex around then it could be good. At 6DPO though it would be doubtful you would be having symptoms :)

post #153 of 203
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKind View Post

Hi ladies,

I wrote a new thread about this and then saw The One Thread is still here. I was on last year a lot but had 3 losses and now have some anxiety about trying again. So, we're charting and being sure to use condoms when I'm ovulating. 

 

Anyway, I had a big dip in my chart today at 8 dpo. I wonder if it can be caused by feeling cold when I woke up (I was) or if it is more likely implantation dip? On my chart you'll see bd at days 12 and 14 with condoms, and ovulation on day 16. What do you think? Sorry to post this twice. I know this thread is more active than random questions so I thought I should ask you all here. :) 

 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b2585

I'm sorry about your losses. 

I think if you were feeling cold and you guys have been taking precautions against then it would be unlikely. Of course nothing is ever 100% sure either way :) I know I've had similar dips on charts and nothing has ever come of it :)

post #154 of 203
Thread Starter 

My quantitative blood test was a BFN. So I'm sitting here at 16DPO with a 11DPO average completely scratching my head. And waiting on AF... and we are going on vacation and she is totally going to show while on vacation and be mean about it... gah!

post #155 of 203
Thread Starter 

Updated to Here

post #156 of 203

Is it possible to O twice in a cycle. About a week ago I had the dull, crampy feeling, extreme nausea and fatigue for about two days. I felt like I was ovulating even though my chart had me scheduled to start in about a week. Fast forward to two days ago, i had the same feeling and I allegedly O'd yesterday (DH and I DTD yesterday morning). I made sure DH and I DTD at least every other day but I had the same feeling the other morning (the day before the charted O) so I thought I was Oing again.

 

Is this even possible? AF is due on August 8 so instead of testing this round, I'm just going to see if she doesn't show up at all. Sigh. I really hope this is the month. I really really do. Our son turns 5 next Sunday and I really want to be pregnant before the year is out.

post #157 of 203

Mo, I know you can ovulate two eggs in a cycle, but they happen in the same ovulation window. You wouldn't ovulate, go on with your cycle, and then ovulate again. Sometimes I can feel my body gearing up to ovulate for days before my chart signs show I actually did. 

 

Also, the date you ovulate can change from cycle to cycle. If you're using a charting app like fertility friend, it will tell you when you probably will based on your past cycles, but you might have ovulated way before that this time. It really depends on the signs of your body. If you ovulated earlier than usual, your cycle will be shorter than usual, because the second part of your cycle (after you ovulate) does not really vary as much. 

 

Does that help? Good luck.

post #158 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKind View Post

Mo, I know you can ovulate two eggs in a cycle, but they happen in the same ovulation window. You wouldn't ovulate, go on with your cycle, and then ovulate again. Sometimes I can feel my body gearing up to ovulate for days before my chart signs show I actually did. 

 

Also, the date you ovulate can change from cycle to cycle. If you're using a charting app like fertility friend, it will tell you when you probably will based on your past cycles, but you might have ovulated way before that this time. It really depends on the signs of your body. If you ovulated earlier than usual, your cycle will be shorter than usual, because the second part of your cycle (after you ovulate) does not really vary as much. 

 

Does that help? Good luck.

Hi LittleKind - yes that kinda helps. I figured, based on the dull crampy feelings, that that's probably when I'm O'ing and not necessarily when the chart says I am. 

post #159 of 203

Hello, I'd like to join in too. I already got a positive result in July but now a few days later, am apparently in the process of losing it. I'm just waiting for my body to miscarry and do whatever it's got to do, so I can start trying again. I'm coping by looking forward to the future.

 

Could you please add me to the "Waiting to try" list? Here's my chart, though I'm not temping right now: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a01d2

 

Nice to meet you all! I've already got 2 girls ages 2.5 and 5, and this is my last time at this rodeo. I got off to a rough start, but I still have faith I can pull it off one last time. I hope.

post #160 of 203
Thread Starter 

Welcome Anaralia!

I'm so sorry you are going through a miscarriage :( It is not something any woman should have to go through. Please let us know if we can support you online in any way!

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › ~The TTC One Thread July 2013~