Yay! Welcome! What a great surprise! ;)
Popular Group Discussions
Introduce Yourself! 160 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 9:58 am
Related Forum Threads
- symptoms? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:03pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Anyone Exercising or Planning To? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:53am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- What's your plan for eating right? Last post on 10/28/13 at 10:55am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! Last post on 11/27/13 at 6:56pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Introduce Yourself! - Page 7post #122 of 1609/12/13 at 12:11pmHi March Moms! I'm new to the group. Expecting what I am certain will be a daughter but have no evidence yet. I currently have a wild and wonderful 4.5 year old son and a husband of eight years. We are excited and yes, nervous about adding a new person to our family. Due March 22nd!
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Marandapost #123 of 1609/12/13 at 12:14pmpost #124 of 1609/12/13 at 7:00pmpost #125 of 1609/16/13 at 10:21am
I'm due late March and this will be my second. I had one cycle post partum so this was definitely a surprise that it happened so quickly! My DD will be 3 in February and super excited to be a big sister! We are planning a homebirth again and I may try hypnobabies this time for extra relaxation.
This pregnancy has already been more intense (vomiting, food aversions, etc) than last time so I am hoping as I get more into the second trimester those yuckies will fade away! Best wishes to everyone!post #126 of 1609/16/13 at 1:33pm
Hi I'm GreenMum, I'm 32, we are due March 1st. My “morning” sickness was terrible the first 14 weeks, I threw up every day. I lost about 7 lbs, now I back up 4 but still need to gain more. But Baby has a strong beautiful heartbeat, I have a Doppler I can listen to at home. I am starting to show, which I love… you see we have had a very long road, after 2 ectopic pregnancy losses and 4 miscarriages all different reasons, we are happily at 16 weeks! We have been trying to conceive for a little over 4 years. We live in Maine and have 2 pugs. After being through so much we going to be excited just to meet our little one in March and decide name then. We are going to opt for a hospital birth. I’m in nursing school and I really love the hospital we have locally and cannot wait to have my OB and the ladies in LD be a part of my delivery. I was a part of the BSL feed for years and it’s less active now but hope other expecting members find me here!
Congrats to all the ladies due in March!post #127 of 1609/16/13 at 2:39pmpost #128 of 1609/16/13 at 4:20pmpost #129 of 1609/21/13 at 10:00am
I feel like crying because I am so overjoyed by how active this DDC is! I am technically due April 1st, so I have been on the April group and it has all mostly moved over to facebook (and I don't have an account anymore) so I have been feeling a little sad about that. Since my EDD is so close to March I figure I could belong here too!
I'm Laura, 12 weeks 4 days and been feeling movements for almost 2 weeks now! I have a 3.5 year old, Eden, and I was in the March DDC of 2010. Her birthday ended up being April 3rd, so I find it hilarious and sweet that my two children will have birthdays so close to each other, assuming all goes well..
Happily married to my honey of 5 years. We spend our winters in Yelapa, Mexico. I blog about that when I can at motherofeden.wordpress.com
Thank you so much for having me! I'm excited to be a part of this group. :)post #130 of 1609/21/13 at 1:24pmpost #131 of 1609/21/13 at 3:33pmpost #132 of 1609/30/13 at 11:25am
My name is Amanda. I'm 31 , a stay at home mom in Woonsocket Rhode Island.
I'm 17w1d with third. Im Due March 10 . We have two sons Iam who will turn 4 in October and Elijah will be 2 in February. So I guess you know the gender the masses are routing for. I'm pretty sure I don't care.
Our newest member comes as quite a surprise, as I am one of the lucky charting moms whose lactation amno. led to a missed ovulation. Well actually its a longer story than that ( I'm having thyroid issues as well). None the less after much digression we're finally excited about number 3!
I'm a very active member of my previous ddc March 2012 (which is still vibrant community of supportive mothers) and happy to finally be getting involved in this ddc.
A.post #133 of 1609/30/13 at 2:18pmpost #134 of 16010/3/13 at 3:26pm
Hi! I am Lis, and I am due with #2 March 30. I joined both april and march ddc because it is such an on the border date! my son was born at 41 +1 weeks. I am 26, will be 27 march 23, and we were trying for this little one! planning another great home birth, hopefully in the water to relieve some pushing pressure this timepost #135 of 16010/4/13 at 4:17ampost #136 of 16010/13/13 at 10:49ampost #137 of 16010/13/13 at 11:01ampost #138 of 16010/13/13 at 8:10pm
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Gabi and expecting my 3rd in March after a pretty long gap, my youngest is 6 already. We are hoping for a home birth (including using a birthing tub). My last birth started early though, so you never know! I look forward to getting to know you ladies and having a safe place to share my questions and concerns.
Gabipost #139 of 16010/14/13 at 8:14am
Good morning! Expecting our third child on March 2nd, a little boy :-) I have an older son who will be 8 1/2 who Mr. To Be Named is born and my daughter will be a few months shy of 5, so it's been a while since we've had a baby in the house! I'm very excited, we're doing a home birth this time, after an epidural for the older two. I am very excited an nervous about this! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies better in the coming months :-)
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Subchorionic hematoma 29 seconds ago
- › Is it normal to wonder if your child is "normal"? 1 minute ago
- › UK mum of 4 with baby due next month! 2 minutes ago
- › Allergic reaction help/ insight 8 minutes ago
- › Losing too much weight on SCD/paleo 38 minutes ago
- › Behaviour Help for HFA 3 yo 49 minutes ago
- › turning playdate into a visit 51 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 54 minutes ago
- › Is anyone still testing? 54 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 59 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo