Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby Saffron is here! Last post on 11/23/13 at 12:46pm in November 2013 Due Date Club
- He's Here :) Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:51pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Lillian Adora is here! Last post on 9/8/13 at 3:14pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Preparing for Birth Last post on 9/25/13 at 2:18pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
Last edited: 10/30/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateLast edited: 2/1/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
In Labor or Warming Up for Labor - Page 11post #202 of 7497/26/13 at 1:23pm
Edelweiss, congratulations!!!!! So happy for you that you made it to 35.3 and that you've already nursed them!!! Happy Babymoon!!
Calladona, this is my 4th too and I do not think I should be feeling so good, but I'm 5 yrs now past my last baby so I'm guessing thats why its like my body got a "reset".post #203 of 7497/26/13 at 2:28pmpost #204 of 7497/26/13 at 2:34pmpost #205 of 7497/26/13 at 5:48pmpost #206 of 7497/26/13 at 5:58pm
edelweiss, congrats!! I'm SO glad they're doing so well! (nursed, on room air, awesome!) Hoping they are out of the NICU and home with ASAP!
aim4balance, yeah, my body has had NO break... My kiddos are 21 months, 20 months, and 19 months apart, so back to back to back to back... :) My body is done!
lots of "strong BHs" today, but not too much prodromal. I think. I might be getting used to the painful contractions to where they just aren't hurting as much? Discharge is increasing... 36 weeks tomorrow, so I'd like at least another week!post #207 of 7497/26/13 at 6:02pmpost #208 of 7497/26/13 at 6:06pmpost #209 of 7497/26/13 at 8:53pmpost #210 of 7497/26/13 at 9:19pmpost #211 of 7497/26/13 at 9:21pmpost #212 of 7497/27/13 at 2:00amCongratulations to you and your new family of five! It's truly remarkable what you did to give your boys some extra time to develop and get ready for birth. So happy they're feeding and will hopefully be out of NICU for uninterrupted snuggles soon (tomorrow?!). And I wish you a smooth and quick recovery. Happy Birthday, boys!post #213 of 7497/27/13 at 4:01ampost #214 of 7497/27/13 at 4:10ampost #215 of 7497/27/13 at 4:32am
Good morning. I would like to send the prodromal labor I'm having today on to crafty.
Woke up to a big contraction, then contractions every 15-25 minutes while lying in bed (1.5-2 minutes long and pretty painful in my lower back). Finally got up and got breakfast going and they went to 5-7 minutes, but only lasting about 30 seconds. Sat down and went back to 15 minutes and a minute long. Got up and back to 4-8 minutes, but now still a minute long... LOL
I am 36 weeks today and would really really like to make one more week here at least... If I have another round like this, I may just call my mom to go ahead and come up (it's a 6 hour drive). She wasn't planning to come for 2 more weeks though...
Trying not to stress, I got weeks of these rounds before my last... But still... I don't remember them being in my back like this...
(edited because I just saw carmen had her baby and doesn't need my contractions ;) )
Edited by Calladona - 7/27/13 at 4:52ampost #216 of 7497/27/13 at 6:08amI will take your prodromal. Honestly, I am stunned this baby isn't here. It's not gestational age at all, it's the signs of progress I've shown...without active labor. That red line thing I mentioned yesterday? Yeah, I don't know how much stock I'm putting in it now. It corresponded exactly for my sister, but today mine says I'm 13cm dilated. Really? I'm sitting on the couch and have not actually seen a baby fall out!nor do I suspect I have an alien cervix that dilates that big...the line is now wending its way up my back. Yesterday was a mucous fest. What is happening?!
Calladona, love to you to keep little Julia inside until the time is right for you both.post #217 of 7497/27/13 at 7:19amCalladonna--that does sound frustrating. Happy 36 weeks, and I hope you can hold on to baby for another week plus.
To Crafty and her supercervix--- hopefully you are just gearing up to have a very smooth labor and delivery! I will be thinking of you today.
AFM- lots of BH yesterday and just tired. But somehow I have to find the energy to throw a birthday party today. I was talking to parents the other day and they were suggesting all this stuff I should do: hiring magicians, putting out art projects, etc. I feel so lazy. Can't we just do pool and pizza? Isn't that enough? Maybe if they or their kids get too demanding I'll kids start pulling out and setting up birth supplies, see how they like that. Yes, I have an attitude. Lol. I have gained a ridiculous amount of weight, it's over 100 degrees outside, and I hate food lately. I am 36.5 and would love to have baby here in 2 weeks. However I fear that all you ladies' babies will be rolling over and cutting teeth, and I'll still be pregnant!!!! I'll try to remember that pregnant goddess thing somebody wrote up thread. This is my last pregnancy and I guess I should enjoy it.
Now no pressure, Crafty, but you need to have that baby and give me something to believe in!! Ha ha :-)post #218 of 7497/27/13 at 7:32ampost #219 of 7497/27/13 at 8:01ampost #220 of 7497/27/13 at 9:41am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › On a lighter note! 6 minutes ago
- › Book suggestions? 11 minutes ago
- › Birthing tubs... etc 29 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Introducing solids 55 minutes ago
- › June Baby Holiday Photo Thread! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › kids fighting!! 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › 2.5 year old nursling-- is she nursing too much? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Baby Photos! 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh