Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby Saffron is here! Last post on 11/23/13 at 12:46pm in November 2013 Due Date Club
- He's Here :) Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:51pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Lillian Adora is here! Last post on 9/8/13 at 3:14pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Preparing for Birth Last post on 9/25/13 at 2:18pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
Last edited: 10/30/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 3/31/14
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateLast edited: 2/1/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
In Labor or Warming Up for Labor - Page 11post #202 of 7497/26/13 at 1:23pm
Edelweiss, congratulations!!!!! So happy for you that you made it to 35.3 and that you've already nursed them!!! Happy Babymoon!!
Calladona, this is my 4th too and I do not think I should be feeling so good, but I'm 5 yrs now past my last baby so I'm guessing thats why its like my body got a "reset".post #203 of 7497/26/13 at 2:28pmpost #204 of 7497/26/13 at 2:34pmpost #205 of 7497/26/13 at 5:48pmpost #206 of 7497/26/13 at 5:58pm
edelweiss, congrats!! I'm SO glad they're doing so well! (nursed, on room air, awesome!) Hoping they are out of the NICU and home with ASAP!
aim4balance, yeah, my body has had NO break... My kiddos are 21 months, 20 months, and 19 months apart, so back to back to back to back... :) My body is done!
lots of "strong BHs" today, but not too much prodromal. I think. I might be getting used to the painful contractions to where they just aren't hurting as much? Discharge is increasing... 36 weeks tomorrow, so I'd like at least another week!post #207 of 7497/26/13 at 6:02pmpost #208 of 7497/26/13 at 6:06pmpost #209 of 7497/26/13 at 8:53pmpost #210 of 7497/26/13 at 9:19pmpost #211 of 7497/26/13 at 9:21pmpost #212 of 7497/27/13 at 2:00amCongratulations to you and your new family of five! It's truly remarkable what you did to give your boys some extra time to develop and get ready for birth. So happy they're feeding and will hopefully be out of NICU for uninterrupted snuggles soon (tomorrow?!). And I wish you a smooth and quick recovery. Happy Birthday, boys!post #213 of 7497/27/13 at 4:01ampost #214 of 7497/27/13 at 4:10ampost #215 of 7497/27/13 at 4:32am
Good morning. I would like to send the prodromal labor I'm having today on to crafty.
Woke up to a big contraction, then contractions every 15-25 minutes while lying in bed (1.5-2 minutes long and pretty painful in my lower back). Finally got up and got breakfast going and they went to 5-7 minutes, but only lasting about 30 seconds. Sat down and went back to 15 minutes and a minute long. Got up and back to 4-8 minutes, but now still a minute long... LOL
I am 36 weeks today and would really really like to make one more week here at least... If I have another round like this, I may just call my mom to go ahead and come up (it's a 6 hour drive). She wasn't planning to come for 2 more weeks though...
Trying not to stress, I got weeks of these rounds before my last... But still... I don't remember them being in my back like this...
(edited because I just saw carmen had her baby and doesn't need my contractions ;) )
Edited by Calladona - 7/27/13 at 4:52ampost #216 of 7497/27/13 at 6:08amI will take your prodromal. Honestly, I am stunned this baby isn't here. It's not gestational age at all, it's the signs of progress I've shown...without active labor. That red line thing I mentioned yesterday? Yeah, I don't know how much stock I'm putting in it now. It corresponded exactly for my sister, but today mine says I'm 13cm dilated. Really? I'm sitting on the couch and have not actually seen a baby fall out!nor do I suspect I have an alien cervix that dilates that big...the line is now wending its way up my back. Yesterday was a mucous fest. What is happening?!
Calladona, love to you to keep little Julia inside until the time is right for you both.post #217 of 7497/27/13 at 7:19amCalladonna--that does sound frustrating. Happy 36 weeks, and I hope you can hold on to baby for another week plus.
To Crafty and her supercervix--- hopefully you are just gearing up to have a very smooth labor and delivery! I will be thinking of you today.
AFM- lots of BH yesterday and just tired. But somehow I have to find the energy to throw a birthday party today. I was talking to parents the other day and they were suggesting all this stuff I should do: hiring magicians, putting out art projects, etc. I feel so lazy. Can't we just do pool and pizza? Isn't that enough? Maybe if they or their kids get too demanding I'll kids start pulling out and setting up birth supplies, see how they like that. Yes, I have an attitude. Lol. I have gained a ridiculous amount of weight, it's over 100 degrees outside, and I hate food lately. I am 36.5 and would love to have baby here in 2 weeks. However I fear that all you ladies' babies will be rolling over and cutting teeth, and I'll still be pregnant!!!! I'll try to remember that pregnant goddess thing somebody wrote up thread. This is my last pregnancy and I guess I should enjoy it.
Now no pressure, Crafty, but you need to have that baby and give me something to believe in!! Ha ha :-)post #218 of 7497/27/13 at 7:32ampost #219 of 7497/27/13 at 8:01ampost #220 of 7497/27/13 at 9:41am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › Nursing wear and tank tops.. BEWBS! 4 seconds ago
- › Pictures Used to Warn Parents 1 minute ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 4 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy guilt? 6 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Worm Moon 6 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call! 13 minutes ago
- › age appropriate expectations for 4 and 7yo to clean up after... 15 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 15 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo