This, exactly! Pretty much fall off my feet at around 4 and then get up to make dinner at 5.
Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby Saffron is here! Last post on 11/23/13 at 12:46pm in November 2013 Due Date Club
- He's Here :) Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:51pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Lillian Adora is here! Last post on 9/8/13 at 3:14pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Preparing for Birth Last post on 9/25/13 at 2:18pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
Last edited: 10/30/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateLast edited: 2/1/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
In Labor or Warming Up for Labor - Page 26post #501 of 7498/18/13 at 4:00pmpost #502 of 7498/18/13 at 4:09pmpost #503 of 7498/18/13 at 4:10pmpost #504 of 7498/18/13 at 4:16pm
adinkra, hope you are well on your way to holding your new babe!
Go Emily, go! Come on birthing day!
ladykelacy, The acupuncturist should know whether or not it's a safe viable option for you. You could also ask if they do acupressure. There are a couple of key spots for helping labor along, one in the hand and one one the lower leg. You could do them yourself, or have your partner do them...
Susan, I am the same, back to completely fatigued! Some mornings I feel it's all I can do to drag myself out of the bed and make breakfast. Then I have to lay back down and nap from the exertion! Usually, though, as I am laying there I think of all of the mamas who have been working in fields and factories and such, put down there tools, walk somewhere have a baby and then get back to business. Then I laugh at my wimpy-ness and get my butt off the couch! But then, of course I still have the insomnia and all night pee-a-thon, so maybe I should grab that cat nap in the mornings!post #505 of 7498/18/13 at 5:50pmemcol, I have a midwife appointment tomorrow too. :) Though hoping not to make it of course! ;)Good to hear I'm not the only one exhausted these days!!Trying hard not to get excited tonight by some contractions! I had some pineapple and went for a long walk with hubby. While walking, they went to 5 minutes apart, but only every third one was strong and a minute long, the other ones were more like 30 seconds and easy. Since I've been home, I've had two more that were stronger, but further apart (like 15-20 minutes). Brewing some RRL tea, but if that doesn't help, I'm going to bed. :ppost #506 of 7498/18/13 at 6:19pmpost #507 of 7498/18/13 at 6:22pmpost #508 of 7498/18/13 at 6:29pmpost #509 of 7498/18/13 at 6:36pmpost #510 of 7498/18/13 at 6:37pmpost #511 of 7498/18/13 at 7:25pmpost #512 of 7498/18/13 at 7:54pmpost #513 of 7498/18/13 at 8:07pmpost #514 of 7498/18/13 at 8:17pmpost #515 of 7498/18/13 at 9:11pmpost #516 of 7498/18/13 at 9:35pmpost #517 of 7498/18/13 at 9:39pmpost #518 of 7498/19/13 at 2:31amI could still be days or more away (I'm only 38+4), but I'm starting to feel "birthy." Woot! Baby moving around (not just poking legs out) heaps today, which makes me think it's trying to find a better position. A bit of lower back pain. Strong BH (painless). Loose BM twice this afternoon/evening. And according to my butt crack, I'm fully dilated.
The list of pre-labor signs I DON'T have is much longer (no loss of plug, no mentrual-like cramping either constant or timeable, no bloody show, etc.) and more convincing, but for now I'm happy to at least be making progress rather than just feeling perfectly normal every day.
The only reason I'm holding out a bit of hope it could be sooner rather than later is that I didn't really have any pre-labor signs with #1 or #2 (both born at 39+2), either (aside from loose BM and menstrual-like cramping in the days prior). Just contractions start and a few intense hours later I'm holding a baby. In any case, I'm not getting less pregnant or farther away from the birthdate.post #519 of 7498/19/13 at 4:38am
EA77, I hope all that stuff means good things for you! It's been going on forever for me! :p
So, today marks the "most pregnant" I've been since my first... 39+2 today and I delivered #1 at 40+3 (scheduled c-section, so honestly she could've been a few more days at least!), #2 at 38+1, and #3 at 39+1... I hope 2 and 3 don't make a pattern - I really don't particularly want to make Sunday.
In labor land - we DTD as usual, went to sleep, and I kept getting woken up with contractions I had to moan through, but nothing regular and eventually they fizzled. So all I got was interrupted sleep. Hooray. All well, drinking strong RRL tea today and working on TODOs. Maybe getting stuff done will bring on baby.post #520 of 7498/19/13 at 5:18am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › Needing advice for the future 49 minutes ago
- › I have a question....(long) 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Stocking stuffers 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Legal Advice Needed Fighting 50/50 Child Custody (Pennsylvania) 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo