This is our third, and we moved DD over to DS' room this past week, so I was able to do some updates in the nursery. Baby stays in our room the first couple of weeks but after that, we all sleep better with him across the hall.
I wanted to keep it fairly gender neutral as we hope to have a 4th child. I sewed a pillow, blackout lined curtains, sheets, and a changing pad cover. Rug is from Overstock, and I found the idea on Pinterest for the alphabet letters above the crib. DH has never wanted anything heavy like a frame hanging above the crib in the event of a once-every-10-years earthquake in Seattle, so this was my compromise. I am LOVING this somewhat-smaller crib from Walmart, since we couldn't get the Sundvik crib from Ikea. My favorite item in the room is the curtains!
One of the three sheets I made.
Got these clothespins from Etsy. Cheap too!
misc toys found around the house, LOL. The copper piggy bank was mine growing up, from my aunt. It's been in the nursery for all the kids.
I thought of making more changing pad covers but one was enough...I like the minky ones I already have.