How do you handle fumes from renovations? Wherever possible we are picking earth friendly stuff like zero VOCs paint and for our flooring low VOC adhesive. However they installed granite counters yesterday and the epoxy they used stinks to high heaven. It is something terrible. We are staying away from home - well at least I am and my kids. My husband is working in a room that is not as smelly. He is going to open all the windows tonight when it is not 100 degrees outside and vent the house as much as possible.
I am literally smelling a faint smell of these fumes on the dirty clothes I am washing at my in laws.
What can I do other than air the house to clean the air? I will def. stay away as long as needed. Not taking chances.
I assume after airing stuff out the smell will go away right?