Anybody else deal with this? How did you treat it?
For almost four months I thought I was dealing with a difficult to heal yeast infection. I went to the doctor and had an actual test and it came back negative for all infection. So the other option is dermatitis.
I've started removing potential allergans--changed laundry detergent and laundering routine (less detergent, vinegar in the rinse), haven't been using soap down there for months, just read something about potentially being sensitized to bleached toilet paper, so stopped using that (but just yesterday). All treatment plans seem to include using hydrocortisone for several weeks. I have started this, but I don't like it--especially for such a long time. Anyone have anything natural that they've used successfully?
This is one of the most frustrating things that has ever happened to me and I have got to find some way to take care of it.